What We're Eating

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited February 2021
    Today:
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Threw a can of tuna into the leftover Greek yogurt coleslaw and ate that with a few triscuits.... it was surprisingly not bad. :open_mouth:
    Snack: Berry protein shake
    Snack 2.0: Coffee with creamer
    Dinner: Meatloaf topped with homemade tomato jam-y type thing, with asparagus and mashed potatoes
    Dessert: 1 slice of homemade carrot cake, likely a cup of tea

Still have some calories leftover so may or may not have a protein bar depending on hunger.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    It will get better Marye 💪

B- 3 protien pancakes with pb2 and jelly with coffee
    L- low carb wrap with grilled chicken, red onions, and a lowfat cheese slice, then 1/2 a green bell pepper with 2tbs hummus, and strawberries
    S- lowfat cottage cheese bite of a pumkin cookie
    D- two 96/4 hamburger patties with lowfat cheese one on a slider bun,, baked bbw chips, and a small serving of peas a bite of mashed potatoes
    S birthday cake halo top with chocolate chips
    S- air popped popcorn

Workout: 40 minute total body sydney cummmings

LORD JESUS bless 💟
  • z15ctle5ta9r.jpeg

Today felt like a pretty great day- I did forget to make roasted zucchini with dinner, so I just peeled it snd put it in dessert. BAM
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Smoothie - Oatmilk, bananas, PB2 w/cocoa, ground flaxseed, dates. 3 Yves Veggie breakfast links.
    Kidney beans, cabbage, Gardein beefless tips
    Pancake with PB2 w/cocoa drizzle
    Roasted broccoli, sauteed chickpeas, green beans, and a few chick'n strips
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    First of all, @seltzermint555 I want all of your food from Sunday!!!! 😊😋🥙!!! And @rainingribbons, that lunch sounds DE-Vine!
    B- latte & banana
    L- broccoli & cheesy tvp veggie strata
    T - Amerimisto
    S - veggie pot pie and a kale salad 🥗😊
    D - savory bites (From My Bowl recipe)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp of maple syrup
    Brunch: grilled pork chop, palmini linguine w/pesto
    Dinner: salad w/romaine, tomatoes, olives, blue cheese, bacon & blue cheese dressing, nancys low fat cottage cheese, van's gluten free crackers
    Snack: So Delicious Chocolate coconut yogurt w/gluten free muesli
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Today felt like a pretty great day- I did forget to make roasted zucchini with dinner, so I just peeled it snd put it in dessert. BAM

I LOVE the visual presentation that you do!

Breakfast: Hashbrowns, onions, peppers, and 2 eggs mixed together and topped with hot sauce with a banana
    Lunch: 2 slices of wheat toast topped with avocado, everything but the bagel seasonings, eggs, and hot sauce with a strawberry Oui yogurt
    Snack: None
    Dinner: Taco bell burrito supreme and hard shell taco (this was a planned out because my friend and I went to Walmart so I could stock up on easy to make entrees and sides since the stores I usually shop at (Aldi and Fresh Thyme) have a more limited selection)
    Snack: Cheetos (cause I wanted them)
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Breakfast - Egg Bake (sweet potato, brussel sprouts, bacon and caramelized onions) + coffee with nutpod creamer and collagen peptides

Lunch - Black egg burrito (eggs, black beans, corn, spinach, goat cheese, greek yogurt, and hot sauce)

Dinner - Sausage with apples, carrots, and roasted potatoes

Snacks? - Maybe a rice cake?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited February 2021
    Yesterday
    Breakfast - toaster waffle w/ sugar-free syrup, fried egg & coffee
    Lunch - homemade veggie soup (tomato base), honey ham sandwich with lettuce & pickles, cheddar cheese wedge, orange slices.
    Dinner - cauliflower alfredo made with nutritional yeast, celery & onion over chickpea rotini w/ lots of mushrooms & cilantro, one homemade chocolate cupcake with cinnamon buttercream frosting (way too good, I'm very glad I did a small batch recipe and delivered two to the neighbors, haha)

Today

Breakfast - layered fridge oats with vanilla Greek yogurt, chia seeds, flax meal & mandarin oranges. Coffee.
    Lunch - honey ham sandwich w/ pickles, celery sticks, baby carrots, cheddar wedge.
    Snack - cherry donut & coffee. I've been training a new guy at work and he specifically brought me the cherry donut so I am obligated ;)
    Dinner - tofu stir fry w/ kimchi, brown rice & all of the veggies.
  • @Athijade thanks! I have Taking pictures of what I eat helps with accountability- I love a nice reference of how I got where I am and are going too!
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Banana with peanut butter
    Lunch
    Brown rice with a large side of Panda Express super greens and a diet coke
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Bowl of fruit with cottage cheese and 2 pieces Russell Stover sugar free candy(coconut and toffee)
    My mom fell and hit her head pretty hard yesterday. They brought her by ambulance to the hospital. At the hospital they thought she might have had a mini heart attack but thankfully her blood work, EKGs, and ultra sound showed her heart is fine. She will be there for a couple of days for observation and treating the uti they found. It's been a Rollercoaster these past 24 hours but sounds as if everything is good👍wishing everyone a delicious Tuesday 😊
  • rainingribbons
    edited February 2021
    @seltzermint555 - Do you have a recipe for that cupcake?? It sounds delicious!

@hawksgirl229 - Glad everything worked out okay and your mom's doing well.<3
  • rainingribbons
    Pre-breakfast: Chcolate chip granola bar
    Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with onion, kale, and herbs on top of a plain bagel thin with a Morningstar sausage patty
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover meatloaf with asparagus and mashed potatoes
    Snack: Peanut butter chocolate protein shake
    Dinner: Taco salad with black beans, onion, tomato, mixed greens, and a salsa/greek yogurt dressing
    Dessert: Homemade carrot cake

Accidentally went WAY over calories today (trying to gain weight so some going over is good! Just not as much as I did!) so probably going to supplement my weights workout later with some cardio to burn some of that off!
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Pancake with maple syrup
    4 lentil tacos on flour and corn tortillas with spinach and salsa. (Isa Does It cookbook recipe)
    Vega mocha protein shake
    Roasted potatoes. Sauteed chickpeas, green beans, and tofu.
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    I was sick the past 4 days but starting to get my appetite back.

Breakfast: Cup of coffee.
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich with pepper-mayo, provolone cheese, romaine lettuce. Salt and pepper kettle chips (ate way too many of these ).
    Dinner: Tacos (tex-mex style)
    Snacks: celery and feta cheese, popcorn.
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    @hawksgirl229 I’m so glad your mom ended up being okay, that must have been terrifying!!
    Taking a moment to put the annoyances in my day back in perspective...
    B- latte & cottage cheese
    L- left over strata, edamame, and a cucumber salad
    T - Assam Tea with an AMAZING carrot apple muffin from Well Plated by Erin
    S - veggies with guacamole, Jammie eggs, and Sweet potato crusted ricotta- farro flatbread (the recipe says pizza, but that is a lie 😉) recipe from Clean Eating
    D - probably some tea 🍵
  • @MinTheKitCat carrot apple muffin! Sounds so good!

tne5d106q5yv.jpeg
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    @hawksgirl229 I am so glad your mother is doing well. I am sure that was terrifying! For both of you.

Breakfast: Hashbrowns, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and 2 eggs mixed together and topped with hot sauce with a banana
    Lunch: 2 slices of wheat toast topped with avocado, everything but the bagel seasonings, eggs, and hot sauce with a vanilla cinnamon Siggi's yogurt
    Snack: None
    Dinner: Leftover chicken and veggie korma with rice and a mini naan
    Snack: Rice krispy treat
  • @Athijade ! I have rice crisp treats as a pre-workout once or twice a week! Sometimes I add a tsp of peanut butter too