Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Guys or gals

Whats something you are drawn to that someone else might feel is strange. For instance we seem to all agree humor is sexy...but clearly not everyone finds feet hot.

Idk why but for some reason I've developed a real thing for chick's with books... It's super hot to see a woman reading 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys or gals

Whats something you are drawn to that someone else might feel is strange. For instance we seem to all agree humor is sexy...but clearly not everyone finds feet hot.

Armpits on a man with muscles.

And

Weird guys. Idk how else to say that. I can’t define it but I know it when I see it.

Armpits interesting...I dated a guy once who had a thing for em

Weird, like awkward weird?

Not awkward. Confident in his weirdness. Creative, independent, free-thinker. Think artists, writers, musicians, entrepreneurs... but it’s not what they’re creating that I’m attracted to. It’s the type of brain that tends to create. They are so interesting. They are fun to talk to and fun to *kitten*. They just think differently. Not boring.

And I like that they are creators and not merely consumers. They endeavor to put something back into the world. They enhance. They decorate. They adorn. They are not merely utilitarian. They are a luxury item. They are not minimal but abundant. They are rich in mind.

Ima write some poetry today

Very Nietzsche of you 💕...
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    A prominent vermillion ridge. A strong grasp of the written word. Someone that can get deep on a topic, but makes sure he has a broad knowledge base too. A high earning white collar guy that doesn't think he's above, or his time is too valuable for, fix it projects around the house.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Guys or gals

Face tattoos 🙈😬
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Guys or gals

Idk why but for some reason I've developed a real thing for chick's with books... It's super hot to see a woman reading 😂
    Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

wz9d7dv1k0je.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys or gals

Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

zb3otz8lvlq1.gif

❤️
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Guys or gals

Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

zb3otz8lvlq1.gif

❤️

😂❤️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Guys or gals

cufflinks

....?🤷🏿‍♀️
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Guys or gals

Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

Welp, found something new and in common with @Mr_Healthy_Habits

+freakles, I love them so 🤤
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    5ofseven wrote: »
    Guys or gals

Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

Aww Dude make that an extra thing with the freckles 😎
  • 5ofseven
    Options
    Guys or gals

Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

<3

It's like we're meant for each other

The three of us
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys or gals

Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

<3

The three of us

OMG do you have freckles and books toooo 🙂
  • 5ofseven
    Options
    Guys or gals

Oh hey
    5o2zdcpvhjib.jpeg

<3

The three of us

OMG do you have freckles and books toooo 🙂

Will audiobooks and a few blackheads do?
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    A prominent vermillion ridge. A strong grasp of the written word. Someone that can get deep on a topic, but makes sure he has a broad knowledge base too. A high earning white collar guy that doesn't think he's above, or his time is too valuable for, fix it projects around the house.

I think that’s a lip thing. Or else it’s a thing thing.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys or gals

Guys or gals

I got one... Skin pigmentation issues are hawt 😍...
    I dk why but for me it's really attractive...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Fancy dinners? Yes or no?

I'm a yes...something about dressing up sexy...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options

I prefer more casual dates but the occasional fancy dress up dinner date is nice. One of my fav was paddock bashing on a property and took a picnic lunch.. it was really fun and a great day.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Fine dining is....

i-too-like-restaurants-in-the-ghetto-48652.png
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I appreciate variety and fancy dinners are included 👍🏼