Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,507 Member
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Gina B. Low Impact Cardio and XT Burn Sets All Upper Body premix. Between pickleball and Barlates my inner thighs and glutes are a bit sore! Good stuff!

Laurie, congratulations on finishing the paraments for your church and on your smaller waist!! Great workouts!!

It must be exciting and bittersweet to have your youngest move out. It's hard to cook just for two. I don't think it would be enough food for DH if I did that.

It really is nice that we've been able to play a little pickleball in our driveway. We have to be careful though because our property slops downward and we can't have those balls rolling downhill. DH wants to make sure I use the right technique.
    I'm glad you also went out to dinner to celebrate your youngest dd's birthday! I am not sure we would feel comfortable yet in a packed restaurant but one thing is for sure, we've had enough of of this self imposed lockdown.

Laurel, I'm glad you had a good weekend! You two were busy! Great workouts!!
    Pickleball is a lot of fun and I love that DH and I can do it together.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,413 Member
    Morning Ladies,

This morning my workout was RAW Day 1 Strength Back & Biceps. The back work was done 5 sets of 10 reps, and the biceps 5 sets of 8 reps. She ended the session with an ab move.

Laurel, Sounds like a very nice weekend. Awesome job on all your workouts too. I have decided that when I start a rotation, that I would take my measurements. This is the only way that I can truly determine that I can see if what I'm doing is actually helping. I have really been happily surprised that this rotation has been so effective.

Thelma, Great job on your workouts, and getting the thigh and glute work. I'm impressed that you don't have those balls rolling down the hill all the time. I'm sure that I would be chasing those things all the time. :D I did play first base in softball, but I'm sure that this is a little different. Since I have been working through this whole year, my view of all this is so different than a lot of people. I was ready to ditch all of this months ago. I have to say the mask is really starting to wear on me.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,772 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was STS Disc 17/Legs followed by an oldie but goodie....Kick, Punch and Crunch. It felt great.

Thelma, great workouts. I have finally typed up the next rotation. I will probably email it to you tomorrow. It will be in three parts (one for each Mesocycle). I want to look it over again today to make sure that it will make sense. Like I mentioned before, I am trying to include more recommendations for this rotation than I normally do when it comes to things like extended stretches, core work, yoga, barre and cardio lengths. I feel I need to do this for me to make sure I keep this program balanced with all types of exercise.....but without overdoing it. By tomorrow, I should feel a little more comfortable with it. And, as you know, you don’t have to do what I am doing at all! But I feel like I have lost some focus over the last couple or few years, and I want to get that back a bit while respecting that I am a few years older too! Anyhow....more tomorrow.

Laurie, great workout. Lately you have had me thinking about what type of activity I am doing for cardio and whether it is doing anything. Your results from the Boxing rotation make me think I may be losing something with all of the spin I am doing. You are right about measuring. If you don’t have some baseline, how will you know you are doing something effective? I am going to have to give this a little thought, because I really do want to move forward during this six month STS rotation. But I shy away from things like scales and measurements anymore because I can become very number focused....and not in a healthy way, unfortunately. I even ditched my FitBit a couple of years ago because of that. So I have mostly relied on my clothing as my guide.....but I have spent a year in workout clothes now. :o When DH and I played golf a couple of weeks back, I wore golf pants and was constantly wondering why they didn’t stretch. :D:p Hopefully I will be wearing more ‘real’ clothing soon because, like you and Thelma, I am beyond done with all of this now. But I am not quite sure that is the right tool for measuring the effectiveness of workouts. :)

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    edited March 2021
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were Zumba and STS Disc #17 Legs. I really like this trisets leg workout. My inner thighs are still hurting! I can't believe it! The plie squats didn't help the situation today! LOL

Two years ago we arrived in Blue Ridge with the cats after driving all day long from MA. I can't believe I've lived here two years already! DH's permanent move happened on 5/23/19.

Laurie, great workout!! How are your parents doing?
    Good idea to measure yourself before starting a new rotation!

We weren't hitting the ball hard and the couple of times I hit it hard the ball almost went downhill but the ball stopped on the dirt before it got to the driveway.

Softball is different than pickleball. I am sure you've been ready to ditch this lockdown and masks for a while. Since I've been mostly under lockdown this entire year I've never gotten used to wearing a mask. I can't imagine having to wear a mask every day and all day long! It looks like we'll be wearing them for a long time though.

Laurel, great workouts and thank you for putting the new rotation together. I appreciate your recommendations too.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was RAW Day 2 Strength Chest & Triceps. Same concept as yesterdays workout with the 5 sets if 10-8 reps, and ended in a round of ab work too. I have to say that I really enjoy these workouts. Next time I do these, I will be upping the weights for the chest work. This round was just getting used to the workouts.

Laurel, Great job on your workouts! KPC is always a good one, and the ab work is so tough. I can understand that the number thing can get to be the only focus. I think that is why I made sure that I took the measurements over a month ago. If I measured every week, then I would make myself crazy. It has been an eye opener for me to realize that I may have been doing the wrong workouts for my body at this time. Just listening to Kelly about how the body changes through menopause, and taking the impact out has really helped my joints. Now I only took the waist measurements, but I do see and feel it in my hips also. I would be in the same boat as you if I was home, just love being in comfy clothes.

Thelma, Love the workouts, and LOL about the plie squats. We do enjoy torturing ourselves. Boy time sure has flown by, can't believe it has already been to years. My parents are doing fairly well. We got a lawyer for them, just to make sure that all the ducks are in a row. I knew that my Mom wouldn't lose her home, or my Dad's social security. Mom is now less stressed to know that the financial part of Dad's care is in order. I have attempted to call my Dad, but he must be busy with therapy or meals when I call. Will keep trying, since of course he is bored.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 60 minute spin with Peloton followed by 45 minutes of Pilates with Kristin McGee. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts. I love those triset workouts too! They are my favorite of the STS lower body workouts by a mile. Speaking of which, I emailed you the first part of the rotation earlier today and will send out the other two here shortly. Let me know if you have any questions. I can’t believe you have been in Blue Ridge for two years already! I feel the same about Huntsville, but having ‘lost’ a year probably doesn’t help since we haven’t really been able to do anything here for nearly half the time we have lived here...just like you there! It’s crazy.

Laurie, great workout. It is fantastic that Kelly uses her workouts to talk about things like menopause. I know Cathe is definitely slowing down and doing much less impact, but aside from her sharing that some days are better than others and such, she doesn’t go into anything like body changes. I am hoping doing a solid, focused program like STS again.....in a similar format to how I did it originally....will educate me on what my body is going to respond to most. Instinctively my body seems to prefer strength training, but the real question for me is how much cardio can I cut out before I start seeing any negative effects....if I do. I hope I find out in the next six months.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were a Peloton Beginner Advanced Ride and a Flexibility, Mobility & Relaxation Routine.

I felt really tired today and just didn't have the strength to do barre after the Peloton ride sweatfest. I found that Flexibility, Mobility & Relaxation Routine and it was exactly what my body needed.

We're under flash flood warnings for Thursday and Friday. I hope it's not too bad.

Laurie, great workout! Those RAW workouts sound great. I love how she can give you a fantastic workout in 30 minutes.

We sure enjoy to torture ourselves! I'm glad your parents are doing fairly well and that you got an attorney to make sure everything is in order financially for both of them.

Laurel, great workouts and thanks so much for putting that amazing rotation together for us!
    It's hard to believe that we've been here for two years. It actually feels longer than that.

Good night ladies!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was RAW Day 3 Strength Shoulders & Legs. Again this one was the 5 sets of 10 reps, and boy I was at failure on the last round of shoulder work and I only had 10lb weights :o . This time she inserted abs between the shoulders and legs. In this workout she mentioned that she inserts ab work into all her workouts, but they are exercises that you don't realize that you are using your abs. I'm liking the fact that these three workouts had abs in them, so that I don't have to do any additional ab work afterward.

Laurel, Nice job on the workouts! I like your plan on the STS rotation. Everyone reacts to workouts in a different way. I was noticing that my body just stayed the same, so when Kelly mentioned the boxing and the fact that I really love that type of workout, I was saying why not try it. I think that you have to try something, and then determine what is working. Of course you also have to determine how long you want to try it for also. :D Is it two weeks or 1 month with a rotation. I know that I have nixed some rotations after a couple of weeks, sometimes it is just because my body just couldn't take the punishment. ;)

Thelma, Great workouts, and finding what your body needed. Guess that is what we all need to determine as our body's go through the week of workouts. That is the other bonus about Kelly's workouts. Her RAW ones do tend to go longer, but she usually is under 50 min. on most of them.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Perfect 30 Perfect Pump Upper Body with the bonus upper body and core workouts followed by LIS Low Impact Challenge Extreme. It has been a few years since I did that latter workout, but I was surprised that I remembered the choreography pretty well. We are under a flash flood warning and tornado watch and the humidity is as high as it can get, so I was definitely sweating. Fingers crossed the weather doesn’t get too bad, but it has already been worse than what we got through here last week.

Thelma, great workout. I am feeling that fatigue today for sure. I am glad you found a workout that worked for you. I am looking forward to this next rotation very much. It feels good to want to try something like this again. Stay safe with this weather.

Laurie, what a fantastic sounding workout. Your rotation sounds so good. I think one of the reasons I started developing my own rotations is because I know what I can do and what I can’t....and I avoid the latter. :) But at the same time, I always reach for the workouts I enjoy more than the ones that may be more effective. B) I suppose that isn’t too much of a problem since I am still at least doing something. This STS rotation, though, will make me stick to workouts that I don’t always enjoy (Mesocycle 1) but have proven effective. It has been a few years since I have even attempted something like this, so I am looking forward to seeing if it proves effective again now or not.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Thursday were Zumba, Vinyasa Flow and Perfect30 Upper Body. I love the yoga instructor. I get such an amazing workout from this class. My abs were hurting afterwards. Sadly I don't know how long the owner will be able to continue with the zoom classes now that people are going back to their pre-covid lives. I've been thinking about joining my old studio but they moved out of town to a small studio. The instructor I used to take private classes with has now a small studio in town so I may try those classes.

The storm caused a lot of damage here in GA. We were under tornado and flash flood watch for a while. It rained pretty hard for a while. People are saying that there are downed trees everywhere, some people lost power but nothing like last time. There are floods all over the place though. Thank God we didn't buy our house near any body of water. I don't hear rain anymore so I think the storm is out of here.

We are going out to dinner with our neighbors tomorrow night. I can't wait! Pickleball on Saturday afternoon!

Laurie, great workout! I love that Kelly sneaks abs in her workouts.

We do need to listen to our bodies and I'm glad I did because I felt much better today. I didn't realize the RAW workouts were a little longer but that is not too bad.

Laurel, great workouts! Sounds like you had the same weather conditions we had. There floods everywhere from what I've seen posted on facebook. I feel bad for the people living near rivers and creeks because a lot of homes are flooded!

Have a great weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning was Kelly's Strong & Lean Kickboxing. :)

Laurel, Nice job on the workouts! Very cool that you remember the the workout so it was enjoyable. Dang on the weather that you are having. We are just getting rain right now, but it is in the low 30's. I'm surprised that it isn't snowing. You are right that we tend to avoid the workouts that are actually good for us, because there is probably a dread factor to it or it drags. I hear you on those Meso 1 workouts. They are so good for the body, but they sure do require a lot of equipment and move quick.

Thelma, Great job on the workouts! Hope you are able to get your yoga classes figured out, now that everything is moving in a different direction. Sorry to hear about your storms also. Enjoy your dinner tomorrow, and of course the pickleball. We are heading out with DH's best friend tonight. Tomorrow DH and I will be going to the church to set up for Palm Sunday with the new paraments. I'm a little nervous that everything will look okay. :#

Have a great weekend,
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I started my workout today with Pyramid Pump Lower Body and then went right into a Barlates class called Lower and Abs. This was a more traditional barre class in that she used a barre, and she also used a Pilates ball for resistance. It was tough but not in the brutal category, which made it really nice. She finished with a nice core section on the mat and a good stretch. My legs were talking to me after that, but I hopped on the spin bike, told myself to do whatever felt good.....and ended up doing a fantastic but not-too-tough 45 minute ‘pop’ ride that made me smile. That isn’t easy at the end of the week after some tough workouts. :)

Thelma, great workouts. I am sorry the Zoom option is most likely going to end, but I suppose that is to be expected. Hopefully you can return to something there locally. Like you, we had a lot of damage from the storms yesterday but, luckily, our little spot in Alabama made it through pretty good. And, like you, I am glad we live on a hill and not a river. We had so much rain yesterday, and they expect more tomorrow. Enjoy the pickleball this weekend and dinner with friends.

Laurie, great workout. I still think I need to copy you and do a full boxing rotation because all of your workouts sound so fun. I have no doubt your paraments will look wonderful. I hope your weather stayed rain and not snow. No doubt you aren’t out of the woods quite yet on snow.....but it would be nice not to get any!

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. We had a very nice weekend even though we had another scary thunderstorm on Sunday morning.
    We had a lot of fun with our neighbors on Friday. Pickleball didn't go as expected because DH didn't think we needed to reserve a court. Wrong! We ended up playing in the parking lot for about 1/2 hour because it started raining. Five minute south of the center the ground was completely dry so it wasn't raining at home. We played a little more in the driveway until it started raining. We also got up early on Saturday morning and visited a very popular garden center and bought a some perennial plants that attract pollinators. This is the first time we will plant anything on the ground here in GA. I want to see if I can attract more hummingbirds. I bet I'll just attract bees! LOL
    The storm Sunday morning was scary. It was super windy and it rained hard. The wind was blowing the rain horizontally across our deck and into the screened sunroom. Most of the storms seem to happen at night when it's dark so we only hear the wind. It's a totally different story to see it happen during the day.
    I found out that the storm on Thursday made creeks become powerful rivers. Someone who owns an old cabin 50ft away from the creek lost TWO decks and a a huge stack of firewood! OMG! They still haven't found the decks.

My workouts on Friday were Popsugar Cardio Boxing and Perfect30 Lower Body. On Saturday we played pickleball and on Sunday I did ICE Boot Camp Circuit.
    It looks like I'm going to be down to one zoom yoga class after this week. The owner moved the late afternoon yoga class to 8am! That is too early for me and I can't do yoga first thing in the morning. I would have to do 1/2 hour of lite cardio before the class as a warm up.

Laurie, another fantastic KCM workout! Great job!
    I hope you and your DH had a great time Friday night! How did your paraments look? I bet everybody loved them!

Laurel, great workouts! I'll have to try that Barlates class soon! I cracked up with your 'not in the brutal category' comment! Too funny but true with those workouts! LOL

Hopefully I can find some good local classes. Not so much for the classes but for the social aspect of it.
    Thank God we live on a hill too. Our neighbors live at the bottom of a hill and they told me today that it looked like a river was going down their driveway toward their house Sunday morning. Scary! They and their house are OK thankfully. I went out on the deck at about 7pm and it was freezing! All week we're going to have low temps at night again. This is what people call our second winter here in the mountains. LOL

Have a great week ladies!
    Thelma

• lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

We had a very busy weekend. Had a nice evening with DH's best friend on Friday. Saturday morning we went to church and set up everything. I guess that I'm my worst critic, because once the paraments where up it all worked. Once you sit in the pews, you don't notice those little flaws that I can see really close up. Got a lot of compliments on them, so everything is good. We also went to DH's brothers to celebrate Easter with his family. Our Easter will be very quiet, but I think that after all of this I need the quiet. :D We also celebrated our oldest dd's golden birthday on Sunday, can't believe that she is 28 already.

So with all that I didn't workout at all this weekend. This morning my workout was RAW Heavy Bag Chest & Back, and this time I upped the weights. I will have to change the weight for the back work next time, just need to go from 20lbs to 25.

Laurel, Wow awesome job on your workouts, and ending the with the ride. I have to say that I'm really enjoying the weights and boxing, and I was wondering what it would be like to use Cathe weight work and then Kelly boxing. I will have to think on that one. I just love my results so far. No we are not out of the woods with snow. Got some flakes this weekend, but they didn't stick. We got a little warming up, and now we just need to have a steady flow of it.

Thelma, Sorry to hear that you have been having such scary storms. Nice job on your workouts, and to bad about the pickleball. Well now you know about reserving a court, so you will be ready for next time. You are right, everyone did love them. The stole moved a little to much for my comfort, but it did look good on Pastor. He was okay with it, only because he was super pump (his words) that we had the new paraments and of course that we are in his favorite time of the year. :D

So here are a couple of pictures. One is of course the paraments, and the other is what the banners that I made look like. Both banners look the same.
    iuqqehq12xg2.jpg
    wfc2tbi1a3o7.jpg

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was very relaxing. We were supposed to have storms all day on Saturday, so we planned some chores around the house. But since it wasn’t raining when we got up, we went for a walk, came home and did the chores....and still no rain. So we went to play golf. Again.....it was wonderful. And there wasn’t a drop of rain at all. It was 80 degrees and cloudy, so really wonderful weather to be out in. Yesterday was spent on a really long walk, some errands and some puzzle work.

For workouts, on Saturday (after the walk), I did 45 minutes of yoga from Kristin McGee. Yesterday was Cathe Live Total Body Mashup, which was a fun circuit workout, followed by Cathe Live Cardio Kickboxing Mashup. Today was a 45 minute spin with Peloton, followed by 45 minutes of barre with Peloton, followed by 20 minutes of mat yoga with Peloton. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts. I am sorry about the pickle ball experience, though. I am also sorry you are losing another Zoom class, but I agree about doing yoga that time of day. I need to be good and warm before I do yoga. We had a similar storm like you described through here about 4am Sunday morning. Thunder, lightening, wind, rain, hail, etc. DH slept right through it, which is kind of amazing since he had brought his phone into the room because we were under a tornado watch when we went to bed. So we got quite a few emergency alerts when the storm hit and he just slept.....until I woke him up to check his notifications! Anyhow, I did Ally Love’s 45 minute barre class today with Peloton, and it reminded me in format of Erin’s class, but it wasn’t nearly as tough. I really enjoyed it if you are looking for a solid barre class (with a lot of focus on balance) that is not completely over-repped.

Laurie, great workout. And great work with the paraments. They are so beautiful! You really do some amazing work. Sounds like a busy but nice social weekend as well. I can’t believe your DD is 28. Didn’t she just graduation high school? Time just keeps flying, that’s for sure. I am glad you have a quiet Easter planned. Hopefully you have some decent weather for it.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were pickleball and Ashtanga yoga. We played pickleball for 1 3/4 hours and it was a lot of fun. I told DH to reserve a court because I didn't want to go to the center just to find out that we can't play because the courts are taken. He reserved us a court from 1-3 Monday and Wednesday! Our friend us. He is in his 70's and I love that he is learning and having fun too.

Laurie, I'm glad you had a nice weekend with your family! Great workout and congrats on upping your weights! I can't believe your DD is 28 already!! WOW! How old is your youngest?
    I think the paraments and the banner look amazing! I am so happy the pastor was super pump! Your work is beautiful and I bet they are perfect and only you (we're our worst critics!) can see the flaws. I knew people would love the paraments! Good job Laurie! Are the letters on the banner embroidered?

Laurel, great workouts!! Thanks for letting me know about Ally's barre class! I love her workouts! I'm glad you had a nice weekend and were able to play golf! Thank God we survived the crazy storms! When I was researching his area for hurricanes and tornadoes I read that those acts of nature didn't happen here. They have been happening since we moved here and I can't imagine that was a new thing. At least we're not near a body of water!

I can't believe your DH slept through the storm and the alerts! I have to admit that since we moved here I sleep like a rock and one of my biggest fears is not hearing the security or smoke detector alarms. They are super loud so I'm sure they will wake me up. I do sleep through storms and even my phone alarm.
    Pickleball was a MUCH better experience this time. I don't get one-on-one time with DH because our friend is learning with us too. He needed a rest break so DH and I played and THAT was a lot of fun. I got to run around chasing the ball. DH did tell us that he'd seen improvement on both of us which was great. We found out today that the center will be closed the month of may because the floors will be redone. The 3 courts will be converted into 6; which means two teams playing side by side. I bet that will be extremely distracting.
    I forgot to tell you that I have my STS workout tracking forms ready to go!

Good night ladies!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! For today’s workout, I reached back into the archives of Cathe Live for a couple of oldies. They were Cathe Live Total Body Tone Up and Cathe Live Gloved Up and Ready. Both were really good without being super tough. I also just got back from a wonderful walk since it is 70 and sunny. More rain is expected tonight.

Thelma, great workouts. I am so glad it was a better experience with Pickleball this time. And I am glad you are seeing improvements too! It’s nice you have a friend who is able to join you, but I understand about the one-on-one time with your DH. When people ask me why I like playing golf my answer is ‘being outside and spending hours of time with my DH away from phones, work, computers, TV, etc’. There were times in DHs military career that our lives were consumed by his work, and when I took up golf, we found something else to talk about! Anyhow, that is interesting you heard they didn’t have bad storms there. Huntsville has always had them, unfortunately. Back in 1989 and again in 2011 it got hit really hard by strong tornadoes. Yay for being ready for STS! I need to do the same thing. I am really beginning to look forward to it!

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I was feeling tired today so I went for shorter workouts: KCM 30MTF Muscle Definition and Zumba.

We are under flood watch yet again tonight!

Laurel, great workouts!!

Our friend's wife is having surgery next week so he won't be around. I'll get to play one-on-one with DH. I bet that will be a lot of fun and also serious workout! LOL
    I am glad we've found a fun activity we can do together. Now I understand why the time you spend with your DH playing golf is not just fun but also very special!

I really worry about tornadoes and hurricanes. It gets super windy where we live.

Good night!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Sorry I wasn't around, but had a busy day going right from the start of the day. Didn't help at all that I was tired, because I was up for some of the night with a really horrible headache. The grass is starting to come out, and we had some high winds going. So yesterday I decided to sleep in and didn't get a workout. Today I did RAW All About Glutes.

Laurel, Lot's of great workouts! Nice that you where able to get out again for more golfing. I know that time has really gone by fast, dd seemed to enjoy spending time with us on her bd. :D I'm looking forward to this weekend, because we are suppose to have temps in the 70's. I'm sure that DH will be in his garage for some of that time, and I need to catch up on some sewing projects that I have going. I also have a hair appointment on Easter Sunday. I think that will be really nice and quiet at Alta that day. Will have to plan a nice meal for the two of us on Sunday though. Looking forward to some ham. :D Thanks for the kudos on the paraments.

Thelma, Awesome job on all your workouts! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the pickleball, and that you are now reserved on courts. Your 1:1 with your DH will be interesting, and of course a very good workout. Our youngest dd just turned 24. Both of the girls have birthdays in March. Thanks for the kudos on the paraments, I have been getting messages from people with their thanks. The letters on the banner are actually painted on, it was so much easier and cheating. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 60 minute spin with Peloton followed by my second time through with Barlates Bums and Tums. This time I used higher weight (3#) on the Glutes section, and it was good. Next time I might try 5# for some of it. :)

Thelma, great workout for a tired day. I am so glad we have two weeks of recovery. I can definitely feel that I need it. I am glad you are going to be able to play Pickleball next week with just your DH. We are under a flash flood warning here. What a wet March it has been but after the dry winter....I suppose it was much needed as well. But goodness this weather pattern is getting tiresome right now. :#

Laurie, I am sorry to hear about the headache. This is that time of year I suppose. I think of April in Huntsville as the month I have a constant headache. Everything here is covered in pollen dust, everything is beginning to bloom and while it is lovely, it is a pain in my head. I am glad you took the day off from working out to get some more sleep. Sounds like lovely Easter weekend weather for you! I still have to plan my Easter dinner as well, but I think it will be something we put on the grill. That has become out weekend habit. :)

Enjoy the day!

Laurel