Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,948 Member
    WTG @RunsOnEspresso ! You've got this.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    Go @RunsOnEspresso

She's done round 1 of the Yeti challenge.

Thanks!

I'm half way through now. Feeling pretty good. Round 3 was 75° and it was difficult the last mile. Round 4 starts at 5 and is expected to be 79°. I plan to take some walk breaks.

Trying to get enough calories is hard. I'm not feeling hungry but making myself eat some lucky charms.

Keep it up...
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Well, I guess technically I'm an ultrarunner. 30 miles in 24 hours. Total run time 6 hours 9 minutes and 51 seconds. And about 3 hours and 45 minutes of sleep

Great job!!!!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited March 2021
    @kgirlhart Hope the weather was nice for your long run this morning. I'm glad the little dog didn't bite you. The only time I've ever been bitten, it was a little yappy dog. They aren't my favorites because of that. LOL

@HonuNui Love the snorkeling pictures. Sorry about the leg cramps. I hope they are completely recovered from that. Was looking back at your list, sorry the 17th sucked. Hugs.

@rheddmobile Nice run and seeing so many deer must have been really cool. I love to see them jump. They are so graceful.

WTG @RunsOnEspresso ! That's impressive!

Hahaha @Tramboman ! I always think my weight should be down after a haircut, but it never is. Are you going to have to wear a hat for a few days?