Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• wonderingfabwonderingfab Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    @ charmmeth , in fact we are at a similar stage of the journey indeed except that you seem to be one step farther as we are almost the same weight but I am shorter than you (which I enjoy writing as at 1.77 meter, I don't often have the opprtunity to say that I am shorter than another woman) . I did lose weight once before and kept it off for a couple of years until I took a job working nights in an office. Within another couple of years, I put it all back on + some more. I so want to avoid doing the same again! I suspect that keeping updating the diaries is part of the solution (until I eat in restaurants). I do wish you luck too and whatever tip you learn along the way, do not hesitate to share!

This is exactly what I did: lost to goal, kept it off (ish) for a couple of years and then put it all back on over the next three years. I have designed myself a spreadsheet to help me track trends and to encourage me to intervene if I get above my maintenance level, instead of waiting for another 30lbs. If it would be helpful to you I could send you over a blank version?

That would be great! I take any new tool😊 .
  • jennypapagejennypapage Member Posts: 441 Member Member Posts: 441 Member
    I thought my breasts would shrink when I lost weight. I've gone from a 40 band to a 34 and I'm not done, but the volume hasn't changed hardly at all. 40F became a 38F became a 36G became a 34H. This is....not what I thought was going to happen.

my boobs really deflated during the last 6-7 kgs of my weighloss.It was one of the last things to go. Used to be an 80E ,now i'm a 60D (EU size)
    edited April 19
  • speyerjspeyerj Member Posts: 1,263 Member Member Posts: 1,263 Member
    @jennypapage - I had the same experience (and I need to update my profile pic to reflect this). For those unhappy with their current cup size, my advice is to keep losing if you can manage it and it's still healthy for you to keep losing.