What We're Eating

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Breakfast: espresso over ice (no sweetener)
    Brunch: uncured beef pastrami, nut thins
    Dinner: aged grass fed beef tenderloin, Portuguese mashed potatoes with Spanish chorizo, sautéed asparagus, spinach salad
    Snack: Dark Chocolate Cherry Kind Bar
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast - coconut chocolate chip Greek yogurt, coffee.

Lunch - shrimp egg roll w/ Thai chili sauce for dipping and stir fry veggies.

Dinner - veggie meatballs, wheat penne & homemade marinara with tons of mushrooms, peppers & onions in it. Later probably some Peeps!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Pre breakfast: A few jalapeno ranch Ruffles, coffee with oat milk
    Breakfast: Egg shakshuka over rice
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Lunch: Salad with tuna, cucumber, tomato
    Snack: greek yogurt, berries, and granola
    Dinner: Protein pancakes with either nutella or peanut butter
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: uncured beef pastrami, low fat cottage cheese, olives
    Dark Chocolate Cherry Kind Bar
    Dinner: leftover Portuguese mashed potatoes w/spanish chorizo, salad of power greens, tomato, olives, avocado, olive oil
    Snack: so delicious key lime coconut yogurt w/meusli & tart dried cherries
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast - 2 slices avocado toast with "everything bagel" seasoning, coffee.

Lunch - Braum's junior hamburger w/ pickle & ketchup, small fry & diet cola.

Dinner - large baked potato with TVP "taco meat", steamed broccoli, side salad with green onion, cilantro & diced radish w/ a little ranch.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Sorry I was gone for a few days. Life got crazy!

Breakfast: Banana and fresh pressed apple juice
    Snack: None
    Lunch: Bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and egg sandwich on whole wheat with sliced bell pepper and cucumber with spinach dip as a side
    Snack: Milkey Way mini
    Dinner: Taco salad. Ground chicken mixed with bell pepper, onion, and green chili on top of lettuce and then topped with black olives, cheese, avocado, salsa, black beans, and sour cream. Had a few tortilla chips with it.
    Snack: Last of the Samoa cookies (I was WAY under calories)
  • sharsunny
    sharsunny Posts: 5 Member
    Breakfast - 2 chaffles with pepperoni and guacamole
    Lunch - Egg Salad in a medium tomato
    snack - avocado with lime
  • rainingribbons
    @hawksgirl229 - Glad your mom is doing better!! ♥️
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with oat milk
    Snack: 1 scoop chocolate hazelnut gelato and one scoop of coffee gelato on a waffle cone. There was a gelato truck in the neighborhood on our afternoon walk and I just had to have it. 😍
    Lunch: Fish tacos with cilantro slaw and avocado
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake post workout
    Dinner: Turkey sandwich with jalapeno ranch ruffles.

Still have about 200 calories leftover so likely either going to have a cocktail with my sandwich, or a salad.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Hope evetyone is well 🌻

B- 4 protien pancakes with pb2 and jelly with coffee
    L- switched it up 😲 2 scrambled eggs on a low carb wrap with salsa and lowfat sour cream, peppers dipped in hummus
    S- 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt with pb2 and cocoa
    D 2 93/7 hamburger patties one on a bun with lowfat cheese slices and baked bbq chips
    S- Magnum double chocolate ice crsam bar that I shared with hubby 💗

Workouts: Sydney's 45 minute cardio and abs from today 💪, a neautiful walk with the kiddos, and a good stretch! I am trying reaaaaallly hard to stretch more!!

LORD JESUS bless 💟
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    3 Tim Hortons hashbrowns
    Mucho Burrito - Half brown rice, half quinoa, two scoops of pinto beans, two scoops of black beans, fajita veggies, beyond meat
    Field Roast burger on a bun with vegenaise, vegan cheese slice, lettuce
    Side vegan mac and 'cheese' and a vegan cheese, tomato, and chickpea egg sandwich.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: leftover Portuguese mashed potatoes w/spanish chorizo, fried egg
    Dinner: grilled porchetta sausage, mashed potatoes w/herbs, parm & butter, broccolini, tomato
    Snack: so delicious strawberry/banana coconut yogurt w/sliced banana
  • Athijade
    @hawksgirl229 Sorry to hear about your mom, but glad she is starting to get better.

Breakfast: Banana
    Snack: Pimento cheese with wheat thins
    Lunch: Bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and egg sandwich on whole wheat with sliced bell pepper and cucumber with spinach dip as a side
    Snack: Milkey Way mini
    Dinner: Taco salad. Ground chicken mixed with bell pepper, onion, and green chili on top of lettuce and then topped with black olives, cheese, avocado, salsa, black beans, and sour cream. Had a few tortilla chips with it.
    Snack: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich

The hunger monster got me last night most likely due to not eating enough the day before. I was still at goal luckily.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast - peach Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch - homemade Belgian waffles (1.5) with butter & sugar free syrup, veggie bacon & more coffee.

Snack - celery sticks and red seedless grapes

Dinner - ham, baked potato w/ sour cream, steamed broccoli & sauteed mushrooms.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Snack: Dark chocolate protein pancakes with mixed berries
    Lunch: Leftover fish tacos
    Dinner: Sandwich on multigrain bread with mixed greens, tomato, garlic chicken, and provalone cheese. Side of jalapeno ranch ruffles

Still have around 500 calories so likely going to raid the snack area at work. My lunch box wasn't big enough to bring more food for night shift. :/
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: leftovers: grilled porchetta sausage, mashed potatoes w/herbs, parm & butter, broccolini
    Dinner: broccoli pesto w/gluten free pasta, salad of power greens, avocado, tomato, olive
    Snack:
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Asian pear
    Lunch: Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and egg sandwich on whole wheat
    Snack: Twix mini
    Dinner: Taco salad. Ground chicken mixed with bell pepper, onion, and green chili on top of lettuce and then topped with black olives, cheese, salsa, black beans, and sour cream. Had a few tortilla chips with it.
    Snack: Hot chocolate with whipped cream

I get my first vaccine shot in like an hour... so no idea how today and tomorrow will go. Fingers crossed!
  • seltzermint555
    Athijade wrote: »
    Breakfast: Asian pear
    Lunch: Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and egg sandwich on whole wheat
    Snack: Twix mini
    Dinner: Taco salad. Ground chicken mixed with bell pepper, onion, and green chili on top of lettuce and then topped with black olives, cheese, salsa, black beans, and sour cream. Had a few tortilla chips with it.
    Snack: Hot chocolate with whipped cream

I get my first vaccine shot in like an hour... so no idea how today and tomorrow will go. Fingers crossed!

Hoping you have an easy time with it! Fingers crossed!
    I did fine with my first, and second is next week.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast - bagel thin with strawberry cream cheese, fried egg & coffee

Lunch - lentils, string cheese, a few grapes & pineapple chunks, smoothie made from almond milk, hemp protein, strawberries & banana.

Dinner - tofu stir fry and mini scallion pancakes with dipping sauce. Shot or two of grapefruit vodka, probably.