The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Sobriety is the gift I'm giving to myself.

hvk1eg8kakq5.jpeg
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,479 Member
    @LoveyChar after reading your comment and looking at my own hands, I went online to see what to use for age spots. There are quite a few potions out there and some are very expensive. One thing I saw was, "mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and pat on with cotton ball, paper towel" etc. I had that on hand so mixed 1 tablespoon of each together. I will do this consistently for a while and see how it goes.
  • LoveyChar
    JenT304 wrote: »
    @LoveyChar after reading your comment and looking at my own hands, I went online to see what to use for age spots. There are quite a few potions out there and some are very expensive. One thing I saw was, "mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and pat on with cotton ball, paper towel" etc. I had that on hand so mixed 1 tablespoon of each together. I will do this consistently for a while and see how it goes.

Awww thank you, so sweet of you to do that. I have that here, and I will do it too. This put a smile on my face, hope you have a wonderful day and over time these "beauty spots" will disappear.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    j2vwbvg9rbz1.jpg

I love this thanks.
  • LoveyChar
    edited May 2021
    On the topic of journaling: I had a positivity journal and I journal negatively, as well, and I shred and recycle those pages. But I saw this person on my friend's list and she asks herself questions and answers them and I really like the idea. For example: Why do I always sabotage myself and you can really gut it, get out the real why. I'm going to start journaling this way as well. I've never asked myself questions before.