200+ Haulin' Off The Weight

Options
1596061626365»

Replies

• silver02bullet
    silver02bullet Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nava - im sorry. I know how that is. I know my parents will not be happy when I tell them im back with K, and since I don't want to hear it, im avoiding that conversation for now. Wish I could help.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    very last chance... missing:

Lacey
    Sarah (dude, where you at girl???)
    Katie
    Kristi
    Sarah (rainvc)
    Stacey

will probably post new thread tomorrow. if you're friends, you'll see it come in your news feed as a new thread posted by me.
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Kristina: are you talking to ME??

WI: 185.0 :( +0.1 lb
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Wow...I feel like I'm always playing catch up with you ladies. This is going to be a crazy busy week, and it is relatively sucky already. Having said that, I AM going to get to the gym at least 3 of these 5 workdays!!!

Nava, honey, all I can say is that if you made it through law school, you are obviously smart enough to make your own decisions. Unfortunately, some people can never get past the Us vs. Them bull**** that they've accepted to be true all their lives. It doubly sucks when their hangups mess with the lives of others.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Checking in for Monday: 2566 calories burned/ 1980 calories eaten/ 586 calorie deficit. I had so much sodium yesterday that my scale has gone bonkers so I'm trying to keep it reasonable so that the numbers can come back down. Grr.

Bobbie: 3 days at the gym during a crazy week is a great goal!

Sarah: I think Kristina was talking to the other Sarah who hasn't been around too much this challenge.

Kendal: Way to get back into running!!!!

Hosanna: I'm so happy I could bestow the crack wrap on the group!! I have one almost every day for lunch.

sheba: Welcome back from Cambodia!! Other than the sickness, did you have a good time?

Nava: I am so sorry you had to go through that drama. I think you're right to stick to your guns on this one. Joe is a great guy and you deserve a great guy that YOU picked.

I woke up with my neck in so much pain that I didn't think I'd be able to get out of bed. I have had a bugling disk between my C5 & C6 vertebrae for about 2 years now. It was treated with acupuncture and massage and is generally ok but sometimes it flares back up again and gives me HELL and today is one of those times. I really wish I could just feel ok for a day or two without some body part deciding to go muck it up for me...I'm too young for this crap.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon Amy!!!
  • rainvc
    rainvc Posts: 142
    Options
    WI 234.8...maintain.

Hey gals, quick post as work is busy and I need to get some school work done as well.

I stopped at Dunkin for a coffee this morning. For some reason it tastes like the absolute best cup of coffee i've ever had.

I love coffee, and one of my huge accomplishments on this journey has been A) Cutting back on how much I drink ( I don't even have a cup every day anymore) B) I use the low-cal fat free powdered "creamer" and C) I don't use any sugar/sweeteners.

However, it is fall, and I caved the other day and had a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks before class. It was sinful. I didn't even get a skinny latte. It was full on whole milk. Creamy. And. Delicious.

Nava: I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I've been there. Chin up, girl.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    wigglentwink- nope... ANOTHER Sarah--- we've got three of them. Meant "Sarahthes".

I'm working on a new post/thread right now.... don't post here anymore.

*************************************** THIS THREAD IS CLOSED********************************
  • qofsheba
    Options
    Is this where we are now?
  • qofsheba
    Options
    Weigh in for Friday: 192.5. So 1/2 up from last week but down fro 196!!! where I started the week after my fall.

Still struggling to get back to full time food and exercise management but will get there. I love how I talk about long term but long term for me seems to be about six weeks.

hope you are all well... i'll read posts tonight.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    @qofsheba - this challenge ended several weeks ago. We are now into the 200+ Hot for Halloween challenge and already on part 2. I hope you will join us there...

This thread is closed. Please do not post anymore to this thread...................