WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2021

Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    B)
  • Susabella627
    Susabella627 Posts: 107 Member
    Happy Monday everyone,
    Walked 2 miles last night, lovely weather last evening, must have been the calm before the storm as it is raining buckets now. Will have to walk indoors today.
    Have a nice day everyone,
    Susan in rainy NY
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,938 Member
    auntiebk wrote: »
    "Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: BP, church, first draft district board meeting minutes, two question emails to Chief.
    Bonus: fellowship snack prep, wrote and mailed thank you letter to Russ’ surgeon, AFG grant research.
    Get to do: take BP, dogs to powerline, figure out how to see what’s using all our mobile data, USE those torture bands/do that BB&B video, call S, fire district: finish and email draft minutes, contact list, drop off cookies, ongoing: input 2019 call sheets into NFIRS, work with chief on equipment letter, substance abuse policy, NFIRS mutual aid and other missing details, ask for boots donator contact info, appreciation letter or certificate to boots donator, index mutual aid files; watch STAS Day 20, declutter sideboard, learn new dances (Nothing but You, Do Your Thing, A Little Less Broken, Blame it on my beating heart, Homesick; practice dances: One Margarita, I’m so used to being broke, All Night, Pure Movies to Wine, Beer, Whiskey, I ain’t never gonna love nobody but Cornell Crawford (Alley cat),); finish mulching flowerbed, invest another 10 minutes in prepping living trust, Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, get Shingrix vaccine, find and configure a screen time popup, figure out where to plant the last of the naked lady bulbs, and soon as it warms up above 50 and dries out below 60% humidity I’ll tape and spray paint those rusted areas of Aunt Elsie’s stove. ask Terry about GB’s FD firetruck tax levy – contacts, media, advocate???, Reward: inventory seeds, plan this spring’s garden, wishlist replenishments (Milena F1 orange peppers).
    Joyful June:
    13-Take a lighthearted approach. Choose to see the funny side. ?Of Joe’s worry about T, R and my big adventure? Of the adventure itself? Is this an omen? Hahahahahaha.

Boise friend coming for a visit in 2 weeks, time to start cleaning NOW! Hahahahahahaha.

Debbie how do you treat your nectarine’s curly leaf? Can I do the same to save my infected dwarf white peach?

Lighter, lovelies!

f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    June: leaner/stronger/kinder than May.
    daily: sit with Joe: 13, weigh/wii: 13/0/0; steps>6362=3888, vits=12, log=13, CI<CO=12, CI<250<CO=8, Tumble=8, Shadow=11 mfp=13, outside=14, up hill=10, clean 10=2.
    wkly: Sun: Mon: Tue: LD=2 Wed: TC=2 PW=1 Thurs: PW=1, watched part of principles of pilates. Fri: TC=2 Sat: PW=1, rX x4=2.
    wt=1/31:141.3 2/28:142.4 3/31:145.3 4/30:141.5 5/31:142.4 6/6:141.8 6/12: 142.4 6/20: 6/27: 6/30:
    mnthly: board mtg=1, grant=1, 21 plan=, waist=42.0
    bonus: AF=6 play= sew=
    2021: choose to be leaner/stronger/kinder NOW

Yes, I usually spray my nectarine tree and yes, it is the same thing for your dwarf peach tree. It needs to be done when it is dormant. It works pretty well. I am making a note to myself to be sure and do that this winter after we prune it. We were so thrilled at the amount of fruit we got last year- they were small but so tasty. It doesn't get watered much. It is a volunteer tree that came up at the end of our hedge at the property line(leans over my neighbor's yard- had to make sure they didn't prune it-they came over and asked if they could and I said no, I will do it.)
  • dlfk202000
    Finally took time and polished my nails- they are finally starting to grow again(back on biotin after not taking them or my vitamins or tracking or anything for myself for months).
    You know, polishing your nails is a great snack reducer. Can't really snack with wet nails ;)
    I will be doing this a lot more often. It got me through the munchies last night and I just had a cup of tea when I was done. Stayed on track calorie wise at 1100 cal for the day again. My first week back tracking and I stayed at 1100 a day (trying to not go as low as I was doing before because that didn't work at all)

Having my tea while I wait for my daycare girl to come in. Wish I could stop waking up so early- every morning at 6:30 and 8 and Ezie doesn't come in until 9:30
  • JustJenn68
    JustJenn68 Posts: 38 Member
    Walked 3.7km this morning and heading off to the pool before the rain starts.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    "You know, polishing your nails is a great snack reducer. Can't really snack with wet nails"

Debbie - That is what I've been doing in the evenings while DH is at work. It sure helps a lot!

Just popping on during my lunch break. I am waiting very impatiently for the provider to contact us to run through our 1st payroll.

Tracey
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,523 Member
    First day at the new gym, did a slow jog and row, took it easy

Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 30min 14sec, 85elev, 82ahr, 104mhr, 8mi= 727c
    Strava app = 969c
    Zwift home spin bike 16.28min, 253elev, 132ahr, 160mhr, 19.09amph, 5.24mi= 211c
    Zwift app= 138c
    Walk 2 gym- 10.51min, .52mi= 55c
    Strava app- 63c
    Slow jog- 15min, 5.0-5.5sp, 146ahr, 163mhr, 1.30mi= 153c
    Rowing machine- 30min, 47aw, 147ahr, 156mhr, 4605meters= 254c
    Walk hm- 11.35min, .52mi= 46c
    Strava app = 63c

Total cal 1446
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 945 Member
    Meg-I have a gas stove and would not want anything else. I cook all the time and cooking is my hobby. I cannot imagine going back to cooking on electric. As for induction, it's great for boiling water very quickly and we have tossed around the idea of getting an induction plate, but otherwise, I never want to cook on electric again.

Flea-Big Hugs.

Rori-Love the cut and color, as well as that big smile.

Hugs to all that need them. I don't have a lot to say these days. Just chugging along. Kind of boring.

Tina in CA
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Happy Monday. Enjoyed the weekend and the ride we went on Saturday. DS and DDIL rode with our group. We rode 120 miles and raised just over $2000.

Went over Friday evening and got to meet our newest DGD Nevaeh. Such a cutie.

Meg--Sounds like you have a lot of remodeling going on. I love my gas stove, eletric is so hard to cook on.

Kim--Boy you sure showed those pipes who is boss. Glad it all came out clean.

Katiebug--Good to see you posting. Hugs

Katla--What great memoies with family.

Going to be hot week here so glad to be working inside.

Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND NE <3
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,335 Member
    Worked today so no formal exercise. The plan for tomorrow is to do a body pump DVD

Ginny OH – did your doc recommend any kind of treatment for the osteoporosis? Usually, reclast or prolia works best since it bypasses the digestive tract and goes straight into the bloodstream. Weight bearing exercise (even walking, using weights) is recommended for osteoporosis. Great blood work!

My favorite season is summer because I get to go in the pool.

Dgarlick – deluxe model….lol

I have an electric smooth top stove and love it

Worked today then bowling. Home and in the pool for a bit. Now ceramics.

Michele NC
  • dlfk202000
    Pruned more rosemary- total of ten grocery bags full to share(instead of putting in yard waste) Hopefully the people who asked for it come to pick up- at least some have so far.
    Did a lot of prep work for tonight's big dinner and didn't think about eating until about an hour ago(had tea and apricots then coffee until then for a total of 229 cal)
    Had a few little snacks when giving daycare girl her snack so I am now up to 345.
    Dinner will be in 90 min or so(try to have dinner ready when son comes home from work.
    Steak are marinating now. Corn is shucked, green beans are cleaned and ends taken off and the okra is cleaned and sitting in the egg/milk bath ready to go into the toasted panko that will go in the air fryer.
    I do need to make rice for husband- I will have a little quinoa if I remember.
    One of the snacks I had was half an ear of raw corn- so sweet. I remember doing that when I was a kid when we would be picking it to freeze. Just 31 cal for it and was so good plus takes a while to eat it so got me though the hunger/munchies
    Looking forward to all the veggies, the steak, not so much unless it turns out very tender.

Debbie.
    Napa Valley,CA
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,814 Member
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,523 Member
    Yyyyy
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,335 Member
    Debbie – there is one farmer around here who has FANTASTIC corn. As a matter of fact, I need to give him a call to just let him know that I’m cleaning out my freezer for the corn. Can’t wait until it’s in

Monica CA – welcome back! You’re doing so well

Finished Doc (one of the 7 Dwarfs). Now just have Dopey to do which shouldn’t be that bad. Doc only took me 3 months to do given their reduced days and hours. Now it’s in to be fired. I’ll probably get it back next week sometime. Then...Snow White

Michele NC
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    ✳️✳️ ACCOUNTABILITY ✳️✳️
    ✔️Day 8: Sunday, June 13th. NO BINGE

— Ginger-in-Texas
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    <3
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    B)