Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Ladies..

Guys who are oblivious... Honestly...
    Yay or Nay 🤷🏽‍♂️

Got no time for this kind of thing.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Oblivious? Such as 'I didn't see the crumbs all over the shelf' or 'I didn't know the milk jug was empty' or 'I didn't know it was your birthday'? There's a fine line between true oblivion, laziness, ignoring everything around them.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Ladies..

Yay or Nay 🤷🏽‍♂️

This is purposefully philosophically vague, maybe? 😉

As long as he's not oblivious to himself then being a bit obtuse in other things is fine as long as there's a willingness to be open to new knowledge. But it all starts with self-awarness. If he's oblivious to his own self and he's over 30 then 😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I probably should have just stayed oblivious 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Ladies..

Yay or Nay 🤷🏽‍♂️

Definitely nay across the board...why so oblivious 1. You don't care? 2. Not interested? 3. Too self absorbed? 4. Busy with life/other things? There's a reason someone would be oblivious...and most of the time ...not always...but most of the time I'd take it as a neg/red flag

☝🏽Dis

I’ve wondered if this thread was still around.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    I probably should have just stayed oblivious 😂

:D funny
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Girls: What's your opinion on guys who can't start or tend a fire without it immediately going out? If you work in insurance, you shouldn't answer, I know y'all love that trait.
  • MaltedTea
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    Girls: What's your opinion on guys who can't start or tend a fire without it immediately going out? If you work in insurance, you shouldn't answer, I know y'all love that trait.

Camping or at home, that's something we can problem solve together. I probably have spare kindling hanging about anyway. Don't ask.
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Guys...

What do you really think about overweight girls.. date material, relationship worthy or meh
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Guys...

What do you really think about overweight girls.. date material, relationship worthy or meh

All of the above. What really matters to me is what I post in the what makes you trip over your tongue running to her and drooling all over yourself opposite sex thread… or whatever it’s titled.
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Guys - Why do you ALWAYS have to be RIGHT about EVERYTHING??? lol. 😆
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Guys - Why do you ALWAYS have to be RIGHT about EVERYTHING???

I can't help it; it's in my DNA.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

I think women should all have to wait at the red lights for all the men to go before they can proceed 🙂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

I think women should all have to wait at the red lights for all the men to go before they can proceed 🙂

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479gzgwez8q1ngm4bx248t4vnwbhncjrwbxxiymrrw&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    😲
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Everyone - Do you Compliment your partner ever?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member

I let my man always lead the way. I make sure his food is hot and on the table at 6pm and if he needs a pedicure...
  • MaltedTea
    Everyone - Do you Compliment your partner ever?

I share my unsolicited opinion about them every day and, them being who they are, it happens to always be complimentary.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

I let my man always lead the way. I make sure his food is hot and on the table at 6pm and if he needs a pedicure...

You need a hug!!! :)