Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara, lovely choir. <3
  • klt052194
    klt052194 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am dragging. I don't know if it's physical or other or a mix.

1. Go to café
    2. housework (15-60 min)
    3. Prep drs' appointments
    4. work on digging up and sending pictures promised (it'll take several hours)
    5. writing if time

Dragging = stress before Dr appts? I get that way.
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,644 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    klt052194 ~ Hi! Tell us a bit about yourself and a general location. Very nice pup in your pic!

Carol in GA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,296 Member
    Options
    Ooouuufff! I've been soooo tired these last few days. Yawning all day and sleeping longer for my afternoon nap. DH has been wheezy and had that nausea turn yesterday. Also low in energy. I'm putting it down to a mystery virus. Hope we both pick up soon. I've managed my editing and exercise quotient, but not much else. We haven't put the paint testers on the walls, but we can do that tomorrow.

We are having the sausage and sauerkraut/cabbage dinner again. Very easy in the IP. I haven't got much appetite or enthusiasm. :s

Oh well, hoping for better tomorrow. Right now I'm slightly achey. :*

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Heather - I hope you & DH feel better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    klt052194 wrote: »
    Debbie, Thank you for the welcome. Call me KP, nickname since high school. From Sunrise Beach, Missouri, US, on the Lake of the Ozarks.
    Also has beautiful sunsets.e1978501n7o6.jpg

That picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    My dad is from Missouri but I have never lived there- one of my nieces lives back there now.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    [/Karen in Virginia . I love your love post on pg. 42

RvRita
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,904 Member
    Options
    Watching news and getting worried/depressed.
    Storms
    Earthquakes
    Afghanistan
    CoVid
    Shootings…..

Now I know why I don’t watch the news!

RvRita on pg 45
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,807 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,756 Member
    Options
    I watch the local news and they show some.of the national news. But mostly i dont watch much now except,the Waltons,and Love Boat.. ,I play games on my phone and do some house work and thats about it.. i havent gotten mail since friday which I find quite odd but hey no bills.. which is A plus in mu book,Alfie and I took a drive and went and got Homer out,didnt bring him over today..my head is a bit stuffy.. so im layin low..
    I know Rita as they say the world is going to Hell in a hand basket ...
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,073 Member
    Options
    M I am spoilied with DrewB...because of her Italian Greyhound she rarely barks. Once less thing to train her. I did learn that if you yell at a dog to not bark they think you are barking and will bark even more. Best to remove them from what is causing them to bark if possible.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,080 Member
    Options
    With Teddy I put him in my bedroom at the back of the house until he is quiet. It doesn't seem to train him not to start barking, but he does stop each time.

It's a gloomy rainy day here. I need to get groceries but I'm waiting for a break in the rain. Teddy is sticking to me like glue which probably means his arthritis is acting up.

Annie in Delaware
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ironing??? No, Never, Not! Same goes for watching the news. I learned years ago (after 9/11) to read the newspaper so I can process at my own speed and choose my exposure to the horror. Remember, I live close to Washington DC where international news is local, and things have been tense to say the least. Since last summer all I seem to manage is the advice columns and recipes for cocktails. Oh and something I read yesterday about dinosaurs. Haha. Take good care ladies.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,756 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Ugh this week has not been a great week for me.. just not feeling wonderful still need at least one nap ,but probably because im bored and my sinuses are bothering me...
    I did get out and take care of Homer but came home and got back in my nightgown..
    Fighting the headache and pressure
    Relaxing with the pup
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Morning Ladies
    Well Alfie is fed and in watching the local news.. yes Will look up some ideas on Alfies barking..alot of it i think is territorial..but will for sure look in to it
    Using the Cpap seems to be working but still having weird dreams and sleeping like 10 hrs at night but sometimes wake up for a bit,but am able to go back to sleep easier..I go back to the sleep center next month so they can tell me how its working..
    Ticking down the days until Thursday to find out the gender of the baby.. Tracy and Kyle especially with all the covid arent the big Gender Reveal kind so we will find out right away,im sure she will let me know as soon as she gets out of the ultrasound..

ALLIE that's great that that is helping. My new GP suggested I go try to get tested for sleep apnea, since I'm tired. I'm not convinced that's it, but it's true I don't sleep that well. I'm to go pick it up tomorrow and wear the sleep testing machine tomorrow night.

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. You have a lot going on in different ways.

So not many people ironing! Sounds like good thinking.

FLEA I don't really mind ironing. It's just another thing to do, which can be an issue! Like you I can find it soothing. I can be known to do it while answering the phone if I need to double task.

DEBBIE good job getting your cat back twice!
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Watching news and getting worried/depressed.
    Storms
    Earthquakes
    Afghanistan
    CoVid
    Shootings…..

Now I know why I don’t watch the news!

RvRita on pg 45

A friend on Facebook posted that the is too stressed from watching news so is going to watch murder show series to relax.