Online dating

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    I just got a message today from someone on Plenty of Fish and they asked, 'what do you like to do for fun?'

Now how do I answer this in a way that will get me in the sack in less than 2 dates? 🤔

You volunteer at the animal shelter in your free time. You have a big heart for animals.
  • Mellouk89
    Mellouk89 Posts: 469 Member
    edited July 2021

• Mellouk89
    edited July 2021
    I've got a question for the guys....:

Evolution and biology, it's pretty much written in our DNA, a man wants to be the provider. But you will find guys who don't care, about 15-20% of dudes who are older.
  • mkth101
    mkth101 Posts: 25 Member
    Had a Tinder and Bumble, nobody my age is looking for an actual relationship lol.
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I met my husband on a dating app. We just had a baby too.

eBaby?
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    biwlbpkch6nq.png
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    mkth101 wrote: »
    Had a Tinder and Bumble, nobody my age is looking for an actual relationship lol.

#MeToo
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    biwlbpkch6nq.png

Hence why I never use gym pics.

The inner response "He looks like a dumbbell".
  • Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    mkth101 wrote: »

Maybe is better alone 🐱
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    This is the closest I even come to social media so online dating is definitely a no for me lol
  • Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    I’ve had a few dates from online dating but I still think it’s absolutely terrible way to meet someone. Girls tend to use online apps as a way to increase their social media following and not for the actual dates.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I’ve had a few dates from online dating but I still think it’s absolutely terrible way to meet someone. Girls tend to use online apps as a way to increase their social media following and not for the actual dates.

In the same way guys tend to use online apps as a way to get more notches on the bed post?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Sweeping generalizations are really great aren't they?

I personally am very selective about who I add to my social media. In fact, not a single person I have met on a dating app is following me on my social media. There are some real gems I have found here who I am friends with on social media, but that is for their posts and the real interactions I have with them. Half of them are female, half of them are married and all of them are in different countries.
  • Mellouk89

In the same way guys tend to use online apps as a way to get more notches on the bed post?

Yes, they will admit that.