30 DAY SHRED! Beginning tomorrow 9/1.

Options

Replies

• nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Have just completed day 6 level 1 and it's definitely getting easier, but man I hate those jumping jacks, they kick my butt every time :bigsmile:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I am on day 13, I will be honest I do not follow any particular pattern, some days I will do all three levels, another day I may only do two and occasionally I just do 1 and a half. I pick different levels different days, but will never just do level one, I have to do one and two or three. I have not missed a day yet :D

Tonight I did level 2 and three, I nearly died! Not because I am still struggling, but I thought I would put on a coal fire tonight and nearly sweated to death working out!!!

How is everyone? Have you pushed through the burn? Don't you love the lunges!!

You ROCK! I will call you SUPER WOMAN, my hero someday I want to try to do what you do!
  • reneelee
    Options
    day 8 level 2. When exercising my sleeper head goby hides in a shell . I must be real scary when I’m being tortured by Jillian!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Wow......I want to thank you all for posting - you've just convinced me to try this, so I just ordered it. :tongue:
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I did day 9 level 1 today, one more to go!! yay, kinda nervous but excited for level 2! I skipped yesterday, i wasnt feeling very well, and I think I wasn't eating enough, so i upped my calories some and am feeling much better now! its so crazy to already see results and i'm only on the first level! keep going everyone!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Nice..... Everybody it's doing great!!!!!! I am starting to see more muscle and I like it.... Lol.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of level 2.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I did levels 1 and 2 today. I've been doing Shred on and off for months so it wasn't too hard. I love feeling so strong!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    day 8 level 2. When exercising my sleeper head goby hides in a shell . I must be real scary when I’m being tortured by Jillian!

I have no idea what you are talking about - how many heads do you have?
  • nickm21
    Options
    Day 7 level 1, definitely easier today but the first cardio set is still kicking my butt! did a sneaky measure and have lost 1/2 inch off my arms!!! and lost 3lb, am looking forward to weigh in on day 10!!
  • reneelee
    Options

I have no idea what you are talking about - how many heads do you have?

I have one we call our Sleeper Head Goby, Dirty White Boy, because he is always sifting sand thruogh his gills looking for uneaten food. They are also called Yellow Cheecked Gobie.
  • kel9680
    Options
    Day 10 level 1 done today! on to level 2 tomorrow! kinda nervous, i've heard mixed reviews on how difficult it is!
  • rhearose
    Options
    Done with day 3 level 2, i was sweating mad. I need a lot of motivation to finish this level ..i'm having a hard time with the planking positions. I can't finish without catching up my breath for 5 seconds.
  • reneelee
    Options
    day 9 level2 fourth day of level2
  • reneelee
    Options
    day 9 level2 fourth day of level2

DAY 10 LEVEL 1 Did this an hour after level 2.
  • kel9680
    Options
    Did my first day of Level 2 today, day 11, and WOW!!! I have a love/ hate relationship with Jillian right now! LOL I'm sure it will get easier just like level 1 did, but it kicked my butt!!
  • vbooboo4
    Options
    I'm in... I need some support and someone to talk with about it! It's kind of hard for me because I have 4 kids always trying to interrupt while I'm exercising!! :sad:
    Please friend me!!
  • nickm21
    Options
    I'm in... I need some support and someone to talk with about it! It's kind of hard for me because I have 4 kids always trying to interrupt while I'm exercising!! :sad:
    Please friend me!!
    Honey I know it's hard I am getting up at 6am to do mine and my 2 kids still interrupt me and ask how long I'm going to be, I can barely speak!! Friend request coming your way :)
  • reneelee
    Options
    day 11 level 2 fifth day on level 2
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Please friend me!!

I start the DVD until they are just about to exercise, then I throw snacks on the table for the kids and run away. lol