What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• LisaStapleton83
    LisaStapleton83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    8l8by9dxrnx4.jpeg

Paella 🥘
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,621 Member
    Options
    The hubby has digestive problems and asked that we return to our old routine of serving dinner in two separate courses which lead to less tummy upset. I think we just eat less too if we split dinner into two courses. Starter of olive oil grilled radicchio drizzled with ranch. Main of pan fried seabass with salsa verde. I was planning to serve fish on a bed of butter beans warmed up in bisque with sauteed spinach on the side but we were too full.
    6n67uk3zxrxb.jpeg
    6rinch07auw7.jpeg

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Caprese salad w/burrata, cherry tomatoes & basil fresh from the garden. Lamb patty, saffron rice w/almonds and dried apricots, sautéed green beans finished in the lamb drippings.

llu4u5e0tp4c.jpeg

iu3ew620dvd7.jpeg

• goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Diy qdoba Burrito bowl.

qfiknpufwapp.jpg
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @Ironwoman1111 I didn't know I needed the fruit dip/fruit cup in my life until now! What a wonderfully healthier way to fulfill a craving for sweets. Thanks for sharing.
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    q4qsdwag9zkq.jpeg
    Sushi from the grocery store.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    @Ironwoman1111 I didn't know I needed the fruit dip/fruit cup in my life until now! What a wonderfully healthier way to fulfill a craving for sweets. Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome! I have to have something sweet to seal the daily deal.😄👍🏽
  • acpgee
    Options
    A few years ago we crowd funded an ambitious Mexican restaurant and got invites for a free test run (in return for brutal feedback) for their new venue tonight. We didn't stay for the whole dinner as we were too full about three quarters of the way through the test menu.
    a5epd1kua005.jpeg
    e3pkr54lkw3b.jpeg
    h3ets7nsnyay.jpeg
    h6u8ecb4o0kt.jpeg
    1taqstjeduxv.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    zfdiexiv320t.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Hubby cooked. Dutch andijvie stampot (=mash with curly endive) and meatballs with mustard.
    sv3b99m4pcfc.jpeg