September 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,948 Member
    @skippygirlsmom That is scary about the girl at Skips school. It's so sad. Sounds like Skip has a good head on her shoulders and you have taught her well.

@Scott6255 Glad you have cooler weather. Sorry about the blahs though.

Great running @johnisrunning ! Congrats on such a great pace in those conditions.

Glad you had such a nice run @CarsonSurfs .

@swenson19d Hope all goes well with DH's eye surgery. Cataracts? Hope you get some answers from the PA. Hang in there.

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,052 Member
    @skippygirlsmom I get those too. I also get a large number of the male version of those. Oiled up muscley guys. Decline, decline, decline...
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    @martindale I should have the confidence to thing people want to see me in those types of pictures, I don't want to see myself in the shower ha ha!!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,704 Member
    September 2 – 8.35
    September 5 – 5.02
    September 6 – 6.06
    September 8 – 5.10
    September 9 – 5.22
    September 11 – 11.02
    September 13 – 5.71
    September 14 – 3
    September 15 – 5.14
    September 17 – 4.65
    September 18 – 10.6 + 2.6 with @quilteryoyo
    September 19 – 6.30
    September 20 – 5.13
    September 22 – 5.15

It was mostly cloudy when I started my run this morning but the moon was so bright it shined through most of them. I felt a few sprinkles as I was heading out walking up my driveway but they never amounted to anything. Later this morning, said cold front and rain blew through.

@skippygirlsmom – Your recount of the guy following Skip gave me cold chills. Glad the lady was supportive and helped her out.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    @Teresa502 she was pretty calm when she called me about it. She said I made sure they knew I saw them. It's horrible that our kids, both male and female, have to be so careful all the time.
  • quilteryoyo
    @Teresa502 Glad you got your run in before the front blew in. The moon was beautiful this morning.

@sweetdaisy13 Yeah for running with people! Great pace!

@katharmonic Sounds like a tough workout. I don't like how quickly it is getting dark already either.
  • quilteryoyo
    @ereck44 Congrats on selling your house. Good luck with the HM. I just completed my first one, which had gone virtual. It was tough. Is this an in person race? I hope the chipmunk survived.