What's on your mind?

Replies

• steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    Does anyone else log their workout stats ? I mean time of day, temp, distance, cals, heart rate and the rest. I do in writing, digital on various formats. OCD, naw.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Go ahead, eat Chinese pepitas.
    I DISAGREE 🤨😝
    Just saying “Chinese pepitas”seems ludicrous.
    😂😂😂
    Some people crack me up. 🤣
  • steelrod1
    steelrod1 Posts: 127 Member
    edited November 2021
    What's a Chinese pepita ? Oh got it, never mind. Carry on.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    edited November 2021
    Food
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    In anticipation of the day I no longer have a job, I just looked up homemade pantiliners and I wouldn't trust myself with a needle so I'm SOL there.
  • NeedCaffeinee
    NeedCaffeinee Posts: 105 Member
    Thinking about taking my nighttime walk now. It's getting colder and colder and nights are dropping into the low 40s at the moment. I'm missing summer!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    today was too cold
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Melbourne Cup.. hope I picked a winner 🤞
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I struggle between thinking I am getting the hang of learning Korean.. and feeling lost 100% of the time.
  • Waiting for the melatonin to drag me to blissful unconsciousness
  • Waiting for the melatonin to drag me to blissful unconsciousness

w6msri9r7ryl.gif
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Waiting for the melatonin to drag me to blissful unconsciousness
    Waiting for the melatonin to drag me to blissful unconsciousness

w6msri9r7ryl.gif

Sophisticatted khakis 😍
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Wondering how difficult it is to install a new home thermostat. Instructions say a certified electrician is required... but I'm betting that's just for liability reasons.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Wondering how difficult it is to install a new home thermostat. Instructions say a certified electrician is required... but I'm betting that's just for liability reasons.

I did it and *knock on wood* had no issues. It's pretty straightforward, unless yours is super old and you don't have the right wiring. Wouldn't hurt to take the cover off and see what you're working with.
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    NaNoWriMo always reads to me like a “wah, no write no mo” tantrum, which, coincidentally, is me after 2 paragraphs
  • NaNoWriMo always reads to me like a “wah, no write no mo” tantrum, which, coincidentally, is me after 2 paragraphs

🤣
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Not difficult at all. Somebody else did it I just watched and didn't they die so I think you're good 😬
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

I wonder how many people have said this right before getting zapped

I've been zapped... It's not that big of a deal. But I'd like to avoid burning the house down...