Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

🍁🍂November Daily Log-in and Weigh-in Challenge🍂🍁

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,901 Member
    mhoward685 wrote: »
    So it won't let me edit my post for yesterday. If someone can help with that...
    Also, I am having trouble getting my pictures on my feed. I am using my cell phone. Wasn't expecting a problem loading pictures.

Here is my update for today, November 2

I’m Marsha. I’m 54 years old, 5’9” tall and my first goal is to get under 200 pounds. My ultimate and hopefully maintainable goal is 175 pounds….

Highest weight: 298 - I've never admitted this anywhere, even my MFP profile shows a much lower weight
    Starting Weight: 205 - I have gotten under 200 but haven't been able to maintain it.
    Current weight: 205
    November weight lost: 3lbs of water

November Goals:
    Lose 10 pounds
    Continue to Log Daily
    Continue to Weigh-in daily
    'Flash' everything in my news feed before I eat it for accountability, logging isn't having the same effect. Honestly I don't look at anyones food logs, who has that kind of time?!?

November 1: 205
    November 2: 202 - the joy of water loss

Hello!

I just sent you a friend request…
    To insert a photo… at the top right of your new post, or reply, there is a camera icon and a photo icon… choose the photo icon… and follow the steps from there. This is the perfect place to try it out.

Jill
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,789 Member
    @ashleycarole86 Thank you for the link to this challenge (new month). I couldn't find it anywhere! Good luck everyone in November. Let's make it Nifty November!