🍁🍂November Daily Log-in and Weigh-in Challenge🍂🍁

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,733 Member
    mhoward685 wrote: »
    So it won't let me edit my post for yesterday. If someone can help with that...
    Also, I am having trouble getting my pictures on my feed. I am using my cell phone. Wasn't expecting a problem loading pictures.

Here is my update for today, November 2

I’m Marsha. I’m 54 years old, 5’9” tall and my first goal is to get under 200 pounds. My ultimate and hopefully maintainable goal is 175 pounds….

Highest weight: 298 - I've never admitted this anywhere, even my MFP profile shows a much lower weight
    Starting Weight: 205 - I have gotten under 200 but haven't been able to maintain it.
    Current weight: 205
    November weight lost: 3lbs of water

November Goals:
    Lose 10 pounds
    Continue to Log Daily
    Continue to Weigh-in daily
    'Flash' everything in my news feed before I eat it for accountability, logging isn't having the same effect. Honestly I don't look at anyones food logs, who has that kind of time?!?

November 1: 205
    November 2: 202 - the joy of water loss

Hello!

I just sent you a friend request…
    To insert a photo… at the top right of your new post, or reply, there is a camera icon and a photo icon… choose the photo icon… and follow the steps from there. This is the perfect place to try it out.

Jill
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,793 Member
    @ashleycarole86 Thank you for the link to this challenge (new month). I couldn't find it anywhere! Good luck everyone in November. Let's make it Nifty November!