Serial Starters

Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    @LanaCabana537 can cabana boys Friday run over into Saturday?
  • gemwolf110
    5 more days!!! 🦃🍁🍽

onuopc31h7en.jpeg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Good afternoon,

Weighed myself and I am 10 pounds lighter - tells me how much water I was retaining.

Food is becoming a little more attractive and there is more of a routine.

Wishing all a great day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member

Wow - I almost missed today!

Sara - I hope that your appetite comes back soon. Being sick/recuperating is not fun.

Missy - That sonogram is a tad creepy! 😳

Lana

• trouble007
    trouble007 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi all,
    I'm definitely a serial starter, but to be fair to myself, several of the slow starts have come after illnesses, injuries, etc. I had a little rainbow baby 14 mos ago and I was doing great, until I tore something in my abdomen doing farmy things. I'm hoping I'm mad and focused enough to get to a healthy size, though I don't have a clue how I'm going to get my cardio in with a toddler who hates confinement. I crave accountability, even if it's from strangers and I am straight up addicted to eating out. I needed to say that out loud so maybe I'll dent that habit a bit(?) Thanks for listening 🤪
  • gemwolf110
    Wow - I almost missed today!

Sara - I hope that your appetite comes back soon. Being sick/recuperating is not fun.

Missy - That sonogram is a tad creepy! 😳

Lana

Yeah it’s funny tho that my friends Facebook the reactions of people. Not too much on mine lol.
  • gemwolf110
    trouble007 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm definitely a serial starter, but to be fair to myself, several of the slow starts have come after illnesses, injuries, etc. I had a little rainbow baby 14 mos ago and I was doing great, until I tore something in my abdomen doing farmy things. I'm hoping I'm mad and focused enough to get to a healthy size, though I don't have a clue how I'm going to get my cardio in with a toddler who hates confinement. I crave accountability, even if it's from strangers and I am straight up addicted to eating out. I needed to say that out loud so maybe I'll dent that habit a bit(?) Thanks for listening 🤪

Welcome to the group! I hope you make a full recovery soon.
  • LanaCabana537
    0cxfy7eedby1.jpeg
    *** November 21 ***

Happy Sunday All~~

Welcome to Trouble007!

Hey Tracy - have you been rehearsing at all for your play, or will that start up in earnest after Thanksgiving, being y'all are on book for it?

Waving to Missy and Sara and everyone who stops by later on~

I don't have that much that must be done before I leave tomorrow, but the clouds are moving in, and I have no energy or oomph!

Lana

262.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

First small walk outside. Dressed for the first time and things are moving along.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    content://com.amazon.cloud9.FileProvider/images/screenshot/163758201892924795330.jpgm67ef0mr0q6r.png

Good morning, Cabana Crew,

We have been practicing since mid-October, Lana. However, we are off this week and the play is next week. Rehearsal next Monday through Wednesday. Performances Friday through Sunday.

We had to take a break next Thursday because half our cast belongs to the community choir and their last rehearsal before cantata is that night.

Wishing everyone in the US a happy Thanksgiving! For those in other areas, hope your week is filled with happiness and laughter as well.

Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee

• Hello all!! It's Monday again! I woke up late today & forgot to weigh myself. BUT this weekend was kind of a mess, so it wouldn't of been a pretty sight anyway lol Having a day to recover might be a good thing. I definetly indulged a bit more than I should have! Back to the grind today :) Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Todays goals:
    - Stick to the meal plan!
    - NO snacking on my kids snacks/dinners tonight.
    - Go for >25min walk.

CW- ??? lb
    November loss: 0 lb
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

Medication is giving me a rash but I must finish the next 3 days - let them know if it gets painful or I have trouble breathing (one of those messages that makes falling asleep so easy.....)

Neighbor will go and get some topical lotion just in case.

Ladies from church brought by 2 meals of soup - butternut squash and broccoli cheese. So nice of them and good soup.

Back under the covers,

Wishing all a great day, Stay safe and sane out there.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Not often anymore that I start, but here I am.

Waiting for food delivery and some telemarketing phone call woke me up, so I have about an hour nap......

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • trouble007
    Good morning Tracy - Happy Monday, if there is such a thing! Thanks for getting us started this morning. 🎭

I'm scurrying around to be ready for the Lyft driver. It's rainy and quite dreary here.

Sara - good to hear that you got dressed and got out a bit. As you say: baby steps will get you there.

Missy - have a great day up north.

Trouble007 - you too have a great day~~ Where do you live?

Lana

261.6 today
    271.2 highest
    185.0 goal

Hi Lana,
    I live in West Michigan. And thank you!
  • Ugh, not happy with myself. I need to do better.

Todays goals:
    - Stick to the meal plan!
    - NO snacking on my kids snacks/dinners tonight.
    - Go for >25min walk.

CW- 160.8 lb
    November loss: 0 lb
  • trouble007
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    trouble007 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Welcome to the group! I hope you make a full recovery soon.

Thank you! I'm slow to get the groove of this thread, but happy laboring :-)
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning Ladies ~~

Sara! Thanks for getting us started. I slept in this morning, and I am now in your time zone for 8 days.

Britt - be kind with yourself 🤗 Make a Britt Box in your fridge that has fruit and other healthy things--that don't necessarily need refrigeration, but you keep all of this together in one spot. I saw this idea somewhere, and it is good for someone who has "other people food" in their house.

Time to get in the shower and then go grocery shopping with my sister.

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    Good morning Tracy - Happy Monday, if there is such a thing! Thanks for getting us started this morning. 🎭

I'm scurrying around to be ready for the Lyft driver. It's rainy and quite dreary here.

Sara - good to hear that you got dressed and got out a bit. As you say: baby steps will get you there.

Missy - have a great day up north.

Trouble007 - you too have a great day~~ Where do you live?

Lana

261.6 today
    271.2 highest
    185.0 goal

Yesterday was busy!! And one of my headlights went out so was driving around with a piddidle (sp?)
  • LanaCabana537
    Missy - I always loved that term.....I looked it up on Wikipedia, and they spell it will an A: paddiddle, but they gave many ways to spell it. 😁

My sister picked me up at the airport, and her passenger side rear view mirror had popped out and was still held onto the car somehow....just flapping in the breeze. 😳

I am tired; time for a nap.

Lana