New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    This was just okay. It would have been better mixed with cauliflower rice because the sauce was over powering. The “chicken” was just okay but not the best. I wouldn’t get it again. It was a pretty small serving size. Pictured here was 900 calories. I didn’t taste any peanuts like it shows in the photo. 16sedmt4q4q3.jpeg
    1kmij3ta620k.jpeg
    s8o09wsbl6bv.jpeg
    vme7y47fr9q7.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone ever try this? I bet it would be great in cereal. 6c9cj6qqvun3.png
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This was just okay. It would have been better mixed with cauliflower rice because the sauce was over powering. The “chicken” was just okay but not the best. I wouldn’t get it again. It was a pretty small serving size. Pictured here was 900 calories. I didn’t taste any peanuts like it shows in the photo. 16sedmt4q4q3.jpeg
    1kmij3ta620k.jpeg
    s8o09wsbl6bv.jpeg
    vme7y47fr9q7.jpeg

I have to say....I love veggie meats and things like that, but that does not look good to my eyeballs. :smile:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    iemlsyztu9bd.jpeg
    vsarswueb0a6.jpeg
    avcm9rgodwqz.jpeg
    z50g7o8hbbri.jpeg
    Tried these. I hate seafood but liked these. They are good but a little lacking in flavor on their own and need to be dipped in a sauce. I liked them but not so good that I’d buy them again.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    s3n081ei444z.png
    i6nen072hoon.png
    xuvrrr3ffluw.png

Mmmmm the white chocolate truffles! I love white chocolate.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    This was very good. I didn’t expect it to be so good. The sauce was sweet and flavorful. The chicken was great I texture. The veggies were soft and cooked perfectly. Could have used more broccoli but that was my only complaint. Whole bag was 630 calories but very big potion. I’d get this one again. 8ke05grzadz8.jpeg
    fkxpqv7djldb.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    s3n081ei444z.png
    i6nen072hoon.png
    xuvrrr3ffluw.png

Mmmmm the white chocolate truffles! I love white chocolate.

I'm quite sure I'd love these too! 🤍 white chocolate truffles too!
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Still haven't found the caramel almond butter and it's annoying me.

I've only found it at a Wal-Mart Super Center in Carlisle, PA. MaraNatha's version definitely blows Skippy's out of the water.

There's a store locator on their website, I just found out... I'll check Walmart next week, apparently they have it.

It has palm oil though...

Did you find it?

I haven't looked, to be honest. I hate walmart, lol.

• cw106
    Options
    Liv life superseeded Waitrose uk.hftlbhou5t96.jpg
  • cw106
    Options
    skfnq307hbkx.jpg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I had the gingerbread kit kats and I like them. They are more spiced and not super sweet
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    This is one of the best vegan chocolates I’ve tried. Very creamy and not dry or bitter at all. Excellent sweet and salty combo. I’d get these again.

qgbx4ip621if.jpeg
    8uxwemxymru7.jpeg
    wit92cmn6c45.jpeg

I still want to try some of the new oat milk chocolate bars that have come out.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Noreenmarie1234-that looks like a nice size candy bar-- so yeah I could probably eat the correct serving and be satisfied. My trouble is sometimes the serving size is so small -because the bars are not full sized- then.... well anyway- that bar looks yummy-- can it be ordered online?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I heard this was suppose to be one of the best vegan nuggets but I was really disappointed. Texture was very off putting and almost slimy spongey. Like a not well cooked chicken nugget.

The outside gets really crispy and the breading is good but they have a weird sweetness to them that just didn’t work well. And I love sweet things. Definitely wouldn’t get again.

1gug3bjw4ot6.jpeg
    bhf5m5h4y7hl.jpeg
    irax0skj2dvf.jpeg
    v4imrzyqt6a9.jpeg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a bead on Black Friday specials? I'm hoping Skinny Syrups has something good, I need more Mermaid syrup...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Anyone have a bead on Black Friday specials? I'm hoping Skinny Syrups has something good, I need more Mermaid syrup...

I’m hoping too! I usually stock up because they go down to like 4 a bottle which is the cheapest you can get them. I buy on amazon or BBB now and they are like 4.99-6 each
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

I’m hoping too! I usually stock up because they go down to like 4 a bottle which is the cheapest you can get them. I buy on amazon or BBB now and they are like 4.99-6 each

If you have a Marshall's, TJ Maxx or Homegoods near you, they are always $3.99 per bottle of every flavor. That's one of my favorite flavors too. I have a whole cabinet of all kinds of flavors. Cheapest place to stock up.