Sept. Going Tribal Challenge: Team Hakuna Matata's (Closed G

Options

Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    all daily challenges completed including tomorrows :) under caps over water. will be doing my entire five team miles tomorrow after work!
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    sorry I haven't been posting much!!

Team #2
    w3d3 exercise completed, water 64 ounces, calories under by 2
    w3d4 exercise completed, water 50 ounces :(. calories under by 10
    w3d4 exercise completed, water 64 ounces, calories under by 102

those Burpee's are going to be the end of me! I get tired after doing the first 3 but I pushed through and got them done!! Even completed more of the required Global Jumps as I thought I was suppose to do 25 each time until I noticed today that it was only suppose to be 10. lol
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    pygmy challenge done plus extra mile plus 360 of 500 crunches done...my abs are going to be POed at me tomorrow! cals under water over!
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 5-COMPLETE Team Challenge-COMPLETE
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D4&5 complete under calls both days and over on water :D 500/500 crunches done !!!
  • butterfly0589
    butterfly0589 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hi guys sorry I've been mia this week, all daily challenges done, under cal's and on target for water every day, and weekly 500 crunches done. weight for this week 184.6, turns out my scales were broken :( xxx
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Completed September 17, 2011
    Day 6 - 3 Sets Of 15 Swimmer's Presses,
    Day 6 - 3 Sets Of 21's ,
    Day 6 - 3 Sets Of 15 DumbBell Chest Fly's,
    Day 6 - 3 Sets Of 15 LawnMowers,
    Day 6 - 3 Sets Of Tricep KickBacks,
    Day 6 - 3 Sets Of WoodChops,
    Day 6 - 30 PushUps,

Completed 96.8 of water
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :) day 6 pygmy exercises challenge complete !!!!!
    walk was really nice today..temps in the high 60s !!!
    :flowerforyou:
    Sonya
  • nafroese
    Options
    Wk3D6 Pygmy challege done plus extra 5 km cal under water over ( I am putting this in early becaus i know what I am eating for supper! 500/500 crunches
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    w3d5 and w3d6 complete: under calories and over water both days. 500/500 bonus crunches done! woohoo!
  • megabux
    Options
    Week 3 Day 6- COMPLETE
  • cohawk11
    Options
    So, I previously reported that W3D5 exercises/walking were complete and that I'd completed 300/500 crunches. I did not log back in Fri night, but I did an additional 50 crunches so that made 350/500 complete. I was also under calories and over water for the day -- only because I logged my pizza and found I needed to do additional exercise to stay under calories. Good thing I have a spinning bike so instead of just watching a movie, I rode awhile while watching. I would not have done that before this challenge, but didn't want to let the team down so thanks!! :)

For yesterday, W3D6 -- exercises completed and I now have 500/500 crunches done....thanks goodness! I was also under calories and over water for the day.

I hope everyone has a great, relaxing Sunday! :)
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    team#2
    w3d6 exercise completed,water 64 ounces, and under calories by 233
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Sprained my ankle yesterday, sorry team. I did complete the 500 crunches though!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    W3D5 daily exercise challenges = DONE
    W3D6 daily exercise challenges = DONE

water=DONE on both days
    can't say the same for diary :(
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    I forgot to post earlier that I also complete the 500 crunches!!!
  • megabux
    Options
    I have sent in the summary of this weeks challenges, anything beyond this message please PM itsbigjoesgal so we can get your numbers on our sheet, including your weight. Great week, lets bring it hard tomorrow, finish this month off in style

Thanks everyone!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I did the first 4 days of working out this week, did half of my crunches, and been under calories at least those 4 days. finished over 64 oz water every day this week too
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    W3D6 was done yesterday I just had a bad day and didn't feel like posting. I was under cals and over on water :)
  • nafroese
    Options
    Patiently waiting for the weekly challenges to be posted!! Stoked for this week! Got my new heart rate monitor and I know why I pretty much stalemated on the weight loss last week! MFP was saying I was allowed to eat way too much food based on how many cal burned with exercise. Now it should all be accurate!