• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Yes, Tracey, grief is complicated. I'm glad you shared that with us. Would it help to journal? Sometimes our feelings will tell us something about our own lives. Sending hugs. <3<3<3

Lunch with G today. I will walk to Hove station. I am blessed.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't do dumbbells last night nor yoga this morning. I'm resting my knee which is achy when I put weight on it. I think that day nine yoga video with the lunges was too much. I've always had trouble with lunges. So I need to think of a way to exercise while supporting my knee. Maybe a brace?

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,528 Member
    Options
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    :)<3:)
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Tried to post a picture and lost my post. I notified tech support.

RvRita
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, Kim, we ARE listening and we hear how angry you are and completely justifiable! I can't even imagine how much you've been through with that brother and your mother taking sides. Grrrrrr... I too feel such amazement and awe that you have the love to care so much for your nephew and godchildren. You are a saint.
    Imagine your brother telling people that he owns a property like that! Poor Tim must have just s*** a brick when you set him straight! I had the same thought there, Okie!

Scotch eggs, Heather! You're making my mouth water! I haven't had those in years. Yummmmm...

Hi Kate UK!

Oh Margaret, we LOVE the Conservatory! Haven't been there in years either, but our neighbor went last weekend and their pix looked gorgeous. How was the food at Morelos? We're always looking for new places to eat.

As Margaret mentioned, our wind was HORRIBLE last night! Just about took the storm door off it's hinges! Of course our GUARD-CHUG was barking at the thunder, as if he could do anything about it. LOL
    Very gloomy and back to cold today. Sticking close to home. Working hard. Trying to get "something" done and my brain is all over the place. Not focusing well today at all. Is it a full moon?

Carla, in MN
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Kim ... so very sorry for these days you're experiencing. I'm hoping that Tim is genuine and, if that's the case and he's been bamboozled by your brother, feel badly for him as well.

Tracey ... hugs ...

Lisa ... I haven't stepped foot in a Walmart since pre-covid. I order everything online and use curbside pick-up. Yet to be disappointed in anything they've picked for me. Even when I used to go into the store, we picked one that was a little further away, but cleaner and calmer than the one closest to us. I do not like crazy crowds.

Barbara ... good question about moving and how that affects medicare/medicaid. I don't know and will have to add that to my list of questions.

Visited with my parents on Monday. My dad looked the best I've seen since his hospitalizations in December (he had just walked around the apartment with his walker and his therapist) and my mom is experiencing healing at the skilled nursing. Hopefully her wound will progress to the stage where she can get back to my dad. Here at home we're dealing with a failing septic system. Had hoped to keep the costs to a minimum with a minor fix, but the contractor was out yesterday working on part one of the project and it's not looking good. Another of our projects this spring is to replace two high water usage toilets with water saving models. We've also ordered tall toilets. Well one arrived yesterday. I wish I had taken a photo of the size of the crate that arrived ... it was the size of small car! Talk about a "throne." :smiley:

Beth near Buffalo

Beth- we are the same way with Walmart but don't even use curbside(I think we have twice in the past two plus years- and both times had to go inside the store for pickup) we do order online for free shipping for cat food.
    Before, we would do like you, go to another Walmart that was not as busy even though we had one just a mile from us.
    Dh used to like to go in and we would go, just because he wanted something to do, at least a few times a week. Now, don't really miss it.
    Ours changed to self check out only from what we have heard, and lines are crazy long.
    Very few things I miss about it.