WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2022

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost my newsfeed tonight. And still can’t post photos on Community!!!

What is it with MFP and their ‘Updates’!!!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day-

walk w/family- 2hrs 24min 48sec, 95elev, 96mhr, 116mhr, 3.43ap, 8.33mi= 708c
    Strava app = 950c

Fastest walking pace so far :0)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Pip — Congrats on your fast walking pace! WTG!!!
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,374 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited April 2022
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Tried to post a picture and lost my post. I notified tech support.

RvRita

That’s been happening to me for weeks. I notified tech but got no reply so far.

☘️ Terri
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Worked then got to the gym and did an extreme strength DVD. Nothing planned for tomorrow except work and then ceramics at night

Drizzling today. It was NOT supposed to rain. There go our plans to cut the grass (weeds) and take the covers off the pool

I get our honey from down the road. You can see the beehives in their backyard. Can’t get much more local than that. And I know that there aren’t any additives.

So far (yes, it’s only been two days) I’ve been pretty good about not eating in the evening. Remember, that was my Lenten sacrifice? Only it didn’t happen for all of Lent so I’m going to try it just for Holy Week

Was going to bring my sourdough starter back to life and for the first time ever the scale would only go up to a certain number (weight). If I added more liquid nothing happened. I called Oxo and to my surprise it was under warranty and they’re sending me a new scale in about a week. We tried changing the batteries, it was never stored on its side or with anything on top of it. Guess I can’t start bringing it back to life until next week

Wednesday here: worked today. I was asked to work one day/weekend since the gal who does the prep is leaving. At first I asked to do Sundays but then realized that I would have to do extra prep and would get out late and probably won’t make it to the soup kitchen so I asked if instead I could do Saturdays. Really, they’d prefer Saturdays and I really feel blessed that I can afford to buy my lunch. There are too many people who can’t. They had no problem with the change. So it looks like I’ll be there on Saturdays, too. Wonder how long this will last????? Now one of the assistant managers said that she liked my prep. Now was she just saying that to butter me up? Anyway, I wonder how long I’ll be doing this?

Kim – regarding Tim and Okie’s thoughts that he thinks he’s getting something. Or what if he hopes to get something?

Carol GA – so glad you’re feeling better

Evelyn – so sorry about your neighbor

After work we cut the grass (weeds) then I went to Aldi. They didn’t have certain things so I went to WalMart. Now I have to go to the other WalMart since that one didn’t have the meat that I wanted. I can’t believe the prices of things!!! Up and Up and Up. You know, when the $15/hr minimum wage was first introduced, I thought it was a very dumb idea. Now I’m starting to think that you need to earn $15/hour just to eat!!!

Tracey – HUGS

Michele NC
    since it’s predicted to rain so I’ll probably go to the gym. I was going to go Friday, but I won’t since it’s supposed to be nice – nice enough to get the pool covers off.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
    Betsy in NW WA
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    Well, my newsfeed appears to be working again. But what about the other bugs every time MFP updates?

It’s the blind leading the blind!!! Programmers keeping themselves in jobs with constant updates which cause more problems than they fix.

If it ain’t broke, leave it be!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Well, my newsfeed appears to be working again. But what about the other bugs every time MFP updates?

It’s the blind leading the blind!!! Programmers keeping themselves in jobs with constant updates which cause more problems than they fix.

Did MFP update recently?

I've seen no changes or announcements.

M in Oz
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

Did MFP update recently?

M in Oz

If you use the website, you may not be having the problems others are having.

The app is being constantly ‘fixed’. Unfortunately, the fixes often create more bugs.

There have been two recent updates, (supposedly bug fixes) one 8 days ago, and another yesterday, presumably to fix the widespread loss of newsfeeds, and problems with food diary entries that folk were complaining about this week. Yesterday’s update hasn’t fixed all the problems.

I only know about them because I have been having to reinstall the app repeatedly over the last 10 days, and it notes the last update on the app store.

This morning it took me over 45 minutes to get the app to load.

And yes I have reported my concerns, repeatedly.

Minor First world problems, I know.
    Technology can be incredibly useful, but it can also be a *kitten* at times, when it goes wrong.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

Did MFP update recently?

M in Oz

If you use the website, you may not be having the problems others are having.

I thought I used the app on my phone but maybe it's the website.

Just checked and yes, I use the app on my phone. Last update 30 March 2022. App Version 22.6.1. To be used on Android OS 9 and up. I have Android OS version 11.

M in Oz

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Just an early morning check in and maybe more rest.. yesterday was the first full 5 hr day of watching Miles..bless the poor little guys heart he screamed the whole time till i got him out for a ride.. then we went down to where mom works so she could feed him,then i took him for a ride up to meet Doris. She loved that..
    And then home..he cried and fell asleep in my arms,mom fed him ,I changed him she ate something..and off yo Sams club we went..by the time we got back.. I could barely move.. i came home and took some tylenol and am sore as all get out this morning.
    Miles weighs probably 16 lbs or so plus that car seat ugh..heavy as all get out..