Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Congrats to us for hitting 90 pounds, we rock!

I hit the gym for Zumba this morning and thankfully my kiddo is getting better in the child center. I put her down for a nap but she only slept for 45 minutes, shorter than my 55m Turbo Fire, ugh! So I'm going to pop in Zumba for the Wii when she's out for 20 minutes to make up for the 16 minutes I didn't get earlier.

Tomorrow is strength training, whoo hoo! Do a HIIT, Strength training video and then a strength endurance class at the gym.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot of great work this week!

I somehow managed a loss this week. With putting down the dog I definitely did some emotional eating (and several beers/glasses of wine over the weekend I don't normally consume). Not sure how, but I was down to 199.5, so a loss of 2.5 from two weeks ago. I tend to think it's more the result of last week's half than great eating this past week, but I'll take it!

Goodbye 200s! I don't want to see you again!

Sorry I missed this. Congratulations, love!!! Welcome to ONEderland!!!! Hope we all have another successful week!
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    I couldn't help myself and took a peek on the scale, WHOOO HOO!

What's today's workout? Mine is SET class at the gym (strength endurance training) then Turbo Fire HIIT 25 & Sculpt 30. I may sneak in Zumba on the Wii or not, just depends on how the day goes.
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    I haven't been able to work out in the morning's like I've wanted to, but I would still get up and have some 'Kelly' time before everyone else gets up. This morning I as able to get up, finish Fire 30 & a quick 20m Zumba class on the Wii. 3716 calories burned since Monday! :smile:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot of great work this week!

I somehow managed a loss this week. With putting down the dog I definitely did some emotional eating (and several beers/glasses of wine over the weekend I don't normally consume). Not sure how, but I was down to 199.5, so a loss of 2.5 from two weeks ago. I tend to think it's more the result of last week's half than great eating this past week, but I'll take it!

Goodbye 200s! I don't want to see you again!

Sorry I missed this. Congratulations, love!!! Welcome to ONEderland!!!! Hope we all have another successful week!

Wow I didn't see this either....
    AwEsOmE jOb!!!!!!! :glasses:
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Options
    Am weighing in earlier because am off to work earlier than usual tomorrow morning. My current weight is 182 lb.
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    SW - 198
    CW - 181

I can't believe I'm about to be in the 170's!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for today: 247.4 :)
    YAY it's going down again!!
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 135.4. Maybe I would have had a loss if I hadn't overindulged on ice cream yesterday. My self control is seriously lacking.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Finally, the weight is moving again!!! 171lbs WOOT!!!!

Also, I just wanted to make sure you got my message about adjusting my goal?
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    weigh in; gained 3.8 lbs. CW: 347.8 :grumble:
    i had a rough week last week.
    2 1/2 days I couldn't workout due to knee pain and asthma.
    and then Saturday was way over on my sodium,
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in: 215.2

I'm down .6 from last week and I can't believe it! I was on vacation and I literally did EVERYTHING WRONG. No working out, eating whatever I wanted, drinking alcohol...I thought there was no way I'd lose this week. I don't understand the scale -- some weeks I work my butt off and gain, then some weeks I do terrible things and lose. It makes no sense! Ah well, I'm just going to be thankful that I didn't gain...
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I'm 206.6 lbs today. Believe it or not, I am very happy with this number! I'm almost back to were I was when I got a new scale and weighed more! Blah. But I've been working hard to get back to where I was!(:
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'll adjust it when I enter in the weights later this evening. :)
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Not the greatest of weeks for me. I got sidelined by that cold and found myself eating terribly (I had no sense of smell/taste and found myself gravitating towards salty foods for some reason). Working out was nearly nonexistent too.

That said, I managed a 0.5 pound loss. I might adjust tomorrow as the effects of any sodium slide off. We'll see. :)
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    meh, i am still 143 this week :(
  • slw732
    Options
    174 :) i believe....the scale at my uni is pretty inconsistent.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    I cannot believe it, i really wanted 2lb off this week but i was dreading weighing coz i thought i was gona b the same after my week off work, but im now 128.2lbs lost 2.8lbs!!!!!! better not go back on now im back at work, need to stay away from the treat drawer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    I cannot believe it, i really wanted 2lb off this week but i was dreading weighing coz i thought i was gona b the same after my week off work, but im now 128.2lbs lost 2.8lbs!!!!!! better not go back on now im back at work, need to stay away from the treat drawer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
    got it wrong its 3.2lbs i lost was 131 now 128.2!
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Weighing in this week at 156.6