WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2022

Options

Replies

• minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    OMGosh Tracey......... honey, I am so sorry. Seriously, if she's making you "sick", then you really, really need to leave there. I hear you, that you love your job (except her). And that's sad and terribly hard to leave something you love because of a supervisor. If she's making the environment toxic, it's not okay.

Tuesday, workday in MN for Carla! See ya tomorrow!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,558 Member
    Options
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,959 Member
    Options
    kuchisabishii definition: When you are not hungrey,but you eat because your mouth is lonely.

Friend had that on Facebook today.

I saw that again yesterday too- I shared it again.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,858 Member
    Options
    <3 🛸👽
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    KJ - Are you OK? <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,711 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    Alfie and I are hanging out,took care of the wild one today. And got Homer out and then came home..
    No naps which is good.
    Will be watching him again tomorrow.. the dungeon dweller came downstairs while i was there i tried to see how he was doing .. wouldn't talk to me.. fun is..
    I mean what am I supposed to do.. love him anyway..
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,745 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Ooops
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,931 Member
    Options
    Lynnda7 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Lynda, I'm new to my 50`s (51) from USA and want all the tips I can on staying healthy I will bookmark your page! Please friend me, thanks:)

:) Welcome Lynda, We're glad you are here. Most of us communicate with each other on this thread so don't take it personally if no one sends you a friend request. I have been coming to this thread for a long time and read it every morning with my breakfast to keep me centered on my intention to live a healthy life. Building new habits via baby steps helped me. I've read books about habits and healthy eating and learned a lot. I walk early in the morning so I'm sure to have a healthy start to my day.

:)Allie, You are so right to keep loving your grandchild no matter what the response. Come from a place of love and be kind, no exceptions.

:) It is cooler here today so I was able to go for a decent walk after supper.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I did my dumbbells Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,558 Member
    Options
    Stat for the day

Walk w/family- 1hr 56min 38sec, 4.54mi= 489c
    Strava app= 518c
  • Lynnda7
    Lynnda7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Lynnda7 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Lynda, I'm new to my 50`s (51) from USA and want all the tips I can on staying healthy I will bookmark your page! Please friend me, thanks:)

:) Welcome Lynda, We're glad you are here. Most of us communicate with each other on this thread so don't take it personally if no one sends you a friend request. I have been coming to this thread for a long time and read it every morning with my breakfast to keep me centered on my intention to live a healthy life. Building new habits via baby steps helped me. I've read books about habits and healthy eating and learned a lot. I walk early in the morning so I'm sure to have a healthy start to my day.

:)Allie, You are so right to keep loving your grandchild no matter what the response. Come from a place of love and be kind, no exceptions.

:) It is cooler here today so I was able to go for a decent walk after supper.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

Thanks Barbie! I do appreciate it:) Happy to meet y'all ladies:) I have to admit sometimes 50's is complicated...we need to take care of stress and inner health as well as support for our body health like this site....I'm going through empty nest waiting for grandkids....sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves....I hope all your ladies journey is going well!
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    <3