Options

Replies

• auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Pg 24

Done:
    8/11: Move: steps:3791
    Fuel: plants (running count for week) +13+2+5+2+1 so far: avocado, beans (kidney), beets, carrots, celery, cherries, chili peppers, coconut milk powder, cucumber, garlic, ginger, lentils, onions, parsley, peach (white), potatoes, radish, spices (black pepper, cinnamon, cumin, paprika), spinach, tomato concentrate, walnuts, watercress, wheat (naan). CI<CO=214
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, roster emails, district minutes including draft board policy through section 2.
    Wt: 138.0
    Lighter, lovelies!

Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD

2022: Be still and listen.
    August: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    what a beautiful kitty!
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,320 Member
    Options
    The garden room under construction. They have done all this today! DH has gone out as he finds the noise (which isn't too bad) stressful. He wants his parking space back!
    ks6bnsvdss26.jpg
    I'm expecting the cleaner any minute and I have a Zoom with my girlfriends later.

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,657 Member
    Options
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    We spent last evening at our daughter’s place. A bat flew into the kitchen and out the back door to freedom. I’ve never seen a bat inside a house before this. I think the poor bat was terrified of all of us until it found its way outside into the dark. Yikes!
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    KJLaMore wrote: »

The answer to life, the universe and everything. :)

Just the other day, I purchased this: :smiley:

e0cmhlhi2mxl.png

Machka in Oz

THAT was my first thought too!!! <3

Carla, in MN
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,320 Member
    Options
    Parking space is reclaimed! Phew! :p DH looks somewhat pinker and less tight-lipped. :laugh:

I will post another photo when it's all completely finished, but it's nearly all done, in one day!

Just finished my Zoom . G still hasn't exchanged on her apartment, but it must be close. Tomorrow, hopefully.
    My friend B's children and grandchildren have decided to move back to Australia, after moving back here last year, to Ireland. She is understandably sad as they have just been staying with her for their holidays. Her husband is in his 80s, so travelling that distance becomes more difficult. :'( It is her only son.

I managed to have an hour's nap this afternoon, which I desperately needed. I was feeling sick with tiredness. Much better now.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    Kim- i for can you tell me what the egg substitute was called again,Tracy made Miles pancakes this morning and he broke out so he definitely allergic

I use Just Eggs. Despite the name there are no eggs in it, the have a liquid version usually in the refrigerator section. There are powdered versions you can get too. Another option is the liquid from canned beans ( not baked beans) like cannellini beans. Other types can be used. I use all of these depending on what I’m making. The Just Eggs brand has frozen ‘egg folds’ that aren’t too bad. The liquid is good for imitation scrambled eggs.

RvRita
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,518 Member
    Options
    💖
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    <3
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Machka - I love something to look forward to. I'm already looking forward to my cruise next June! :p But I'm also tossing around ideas for October, when my husband and I both have birthdays. It might just be a night away in London, which i would love, but I'm also thinking of crashing my step-daughter's 50th in Jersey (if she doesn't get to Japan) We wouldn't actually crash the party, but it would be nice to meet up for a meal or a walk. Jersey is one of the Channel Islands and part of the British Isles, but not the UK. It's nearer to France. Thoughts are going around my head, but I'm waiting for her to get back to me with the dates. Of course, I hope for her that Japan lifts its restrictions, but, we have never been to the Channel Islands!

Love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxxx

I feel like all of our "entertainment" is my responsibility. He will say "we should do xyz, at some point" and then just expects me to make it happen. He said recently, we should go somewhere for the holidays, then just dropped it. Does your DH help with planning? Is this just how it is? Why does he get to the be the "idea person," and I have to execute?

I actually do try to plan things, but he is non-committal and then the opportunity passes. When I plan things just for myself, he gets mad because he has terrible FOMO. I really don't feel like I can win.

Tina in CA