Write just 1 tip which triggered your weight loss.

Options

Replies

• Lolinloggen
    Lolinloggen Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    For me the one thing that helped most is; Stop drinking sugar water of any kind. (tea, coffee, any soda or other 'energy' type drink)
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Swimming laps
  • 1960yoyo
    1960yoyo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Logging calories - it was a game changer!

• 1960yoyo
    1960yoyo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Went to try on clothes in front of a 3-way mirror in a dept store. Didn't like what I saw.
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Drinking more water
  • justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it was as simple as removing flour and sugar from my diet. After that everything just started functioning better; my brain, my body, my self control, my energy.
  • brianjconnollympa
    Options
    I hated my tummy pudge, that swath of land below the belly button that runs from one side to the other. Lol. Mine had gotten out of hand. I just said "Enough". I joined NOOM and Planet Fitness. Then, my doctor put me on Trulicity (I don't have diabetes) for the weight loss. Viola! Three months later, I went from 256 to 212. I log my food and my workouts. Then, I got MyFitnessPal. My journey continues. I want to hit 190, but will be really happy with 200. (There is no way I will hit the BMI target of 156.....BMI is so stupid.) Good luck!
  • justanotherloser007
    Options
    Lent
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    The scale said 285 lbs but I could see that 300 lbs was within easy reach.
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    What was the 1 thing which started your weight loss or helped you in losing weight?
    A 3-cup Zojirushi rice cooker: one of the best purchases I have ever made. I used it to make reasonable amounts of soup and that helped me lose about 30 kg. I had trouble finding it. North American culture is largely one of big-bigger-biggest and not one geared towards moderation, but it was worth every minute and cent I spent on attempting to acquire it.
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    High protein breakfast was a game changer.
  • BainD7
    BainD7 Posts: 12 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    I got rid of cokes and sugary drinks. I've been on here for 20 days and lost 9 pounds so far.