Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,322 Member
    Happy Super Bowl Sunday,

Have a good time. I will make sure I go and take a walk.

Got a container full of someone crochet project. Hope I can finish them off as they are quite beautiful.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited February 2023
    1ta5ratngo6m.jpeg
    *** February 13 ***

Good morning Y'all~~

Sorry that I was MIA. What a funk over the dark, rainy, dreary weekend. The only thing that helped was a highly irregular trip to Krispy Kreme donuts. 😳
    Today the sun is out, and things are better.

I need to go back and read on previous page what I missed.
    Sara - glad to hear that you are walking because that means your knee can handle it. Very cool about the container of crocheting.

💖
    Lana

261.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Lana I was hoping you were hibernating. Doughnuts are sometimes a life saver.....You Scale # is lower than I last remember.

I actually made something for dinner. Dinner has become the junk food ending of my day. Not that there is anything wrong, but it also means I do not have leftovers for the next day. A pot of white rice and some frozen chicken tempura and sauce (not stellar food I grant you), is an upgrade from the last couple of weeks.

5600 steps is a bump up from last week. I hope it also means I sleep better.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited February 2023
    d5dyjdqm5eaw.jpeg
    *** February 14 ***

Well here I am with the 🌴Cabana Club's ⛱️ golden retriever~~

🌴 The Cabana Boys have an amazing Happy Hour 🍹🥰 in store for us~~
    Plenty of slow dancing.... and foot massages, of course~

Wishing everyone a wonderful day 🥰

Lana

261.6 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    1ta5ratngo6m.jpeg
    *** February 13 ***

Good morning Y'all~~

Sorry that I was MIA. What a funk over the dark, rainy, dreary weekend. The only thing that helped was a highly irregular trip to Krispy Kreme donuts. 😳
    Today the sun is out, and things are better.

I need to go back and read on previous page what I missed.
    Sara - glad to hear that you are walking because that means your knee can handle it. Very cool about the container of crocheting.

💖
    Lana

261.8 today

It was a weird weekend. Saturday I was just off. Hope your doing better today!

• gemwolf110
    Good evening,

Lana I was hoping you were hibernating. Doughnuts are sometimes a life saver.....You Scale # is lower than I last remember.

I actually made something for dinner. Dinner has become the junk food ending of my day. Not that there is anything wrong, but it also means I do not have leftovers for the next day. A pot of white rice and some frozen chicken tempura and sauce (not stellar food I grant you), is an upgrade from the last couple of weeks.

5600 steps is a bump up from last week. I hope it also means I sleep better.

Same here unfortunately. Need to change it.
  • gemwolf110
    npqhypwd1whq.jpeg

Have a lovely day! Sending virtual chocolate hearts to everyone.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited February 2023
    Good evening,

I used to make cookies on Valentine's day and take them to work. Too many cookies in the house. I did get a Valentine gift from someone so that when I make cookies again, I will make sure she gets some.

Three days -count them 3- until I get a week off. I have to get there and deal with my monthly eval on Friday - but next week is sleeping/knitting/reading and dejunking (probably in that order but I hope not). I have to take back my living space.

4krssqp4hliy.png

Stay safe and sane out there.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    New lifting routine this week. So far adhering to 3 cardio, 3 weightlifting days.

I actually threw out Gordon Food Service sugar cookie dough this week cuz I kept getting into them. I view it as a win & not a waste of money. One less form of temptation in the house:)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Walked 6300 steps, finally back to those #s after my knee mishap. Nice after work to get the extra steps in.

I need to do my "weight lifting" we shall see.

• LanaCabana537
    odjw4nch9lzq.jpeg
    ***February 16 ***

Good morning all~~

I lost a day yesterday 😳
    So I somehow got into a huge funk, which led to some crazy eating over the past couple of days.
    Yep, my scale tracked it for me. Gah.

Sara - it is so nice that you are taking some time off. Good for you!

Missy - Has it warmed up a bit up north?

Sue - applause for your strength in tossing out that cookie dough! 🎉

Well my bones are telling me that the rain is coming. Ouch.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later 🌴*

Lana

263.2 today
  • empresssue
    odjw4nch9lzq.jpeg
    ***February 16 ***

Good morning all~~

I lost a day yesterday 😳
    So I somehow got into a huge funk, which led to some crazy eating over the past couple of days.

I completely understand this!!! One of my goals is to find a healthier outlet for those funks/anxiety/stress. I have written reminders all over my house that say, "I have healthy outlets for my emotions." I just put them up this week:)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited February 2023
    Good evening,

6k in steps and took a flight of stairs. I should get extra points for it, but it is a good work out.....

Dinner is stick cheese and chocolate flavored puffs ( 2 grams of protein ). Just is.

Lana - I have been known to lose whole weekends- it is easy to do. No shame, it only encourages less than ideal eating.

Friday - last day before week off. Get to see Dragon for my monthly eval, we shall see what tricks she has up her sleeve.

Otherwise, I will be at the cabana club tomorrow night. I imagine I will be make the cboys work hard. They need an overhaul and a workout.

• LanaCabana537
    1b686aabf9qo.jpeg
    *** February 17 ***

Good morning all~~

Sue - good to have those reminders - good to find new ways of getting through the day 💖

Sara - By the time you see this your monthly eval with Monster will be over.....

Yes, the Cabana Boys have a special Happy Hour planned to kick off Sara's vacation! ⛱️🍹
    Plenty of tasty snacks/drinks, foot massages, dancing, and of course.....fanning and pillow fluffing! 🌴

Lana

261.4 today, whew
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

I forgot how nice it is to have someone else fluff my pillow. Thank you Lana for getting the place ready and stocking up on the pillows.

Seems my boss doesnt know how to calculate and what looked like 95% production was actually 104% production - will be checking her math from now on - caught the mistake in front of her boss as well.....

Someone gave me a couple days of teriyaki chicken to make sure I eat well this week. Less work for me and I am grateful.

Otherwise I am brain dead so bring on the party.

• empresssue
    I am proud of me. Yesterday I didn’t feel like doing my scheduled cardio, so this am I got up & did my scheduled lifting AND my scheduled cardio. Plus, I burned more calories😄
  • LanaCabana537
    38wdjoyariy1.jpeg
    *** February 18 ***

Sue - that is fantastic - we have to have flexibility......progress not perfection, right?

Sara - we are not surprised that Monster cannot calculate figures. She has her problems....
    I am glad for you that your review was stellar 🏆
    I hope that today you are kicking back mentally to enjoy this time off. What a great, restorative time it will be.
    The teriyaki chicken....what a gift!

Missy - how are you doing up in the Northeast? My cousin in Schenectady tells me it's a bit cold where she is.... How are you and the floofs doing?

Mother Nature has blessed NC with some glorious sunshine today. I hustled to the post office to ship off a birthday gift package for a dear relative.

I steamed up a bag of "baby" carrots, and now they are chilled and ready for anything I can put them in. Very handy~~

Lana

261.4 today

• gemwolf110
    odjw4nch9lzq.jpeg
    ***February 16 ***

Good morning all~~

I lost a day yesterday 😳

Sara - it is so nice that you are taking some time off. Good for you!

Missy - Has it warmed up a bit up north?

Sue - applause for your strength in tossing out that cookie dough! 🎉

Well my bones are telling me that the rain is coming. Ouch.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later 🌴*

Lana

263.2 today
    38wdjoyariy1.jpeg
    *** February 18 ***

Sue - that is fantastic - we have to have flexibility......progress not perfection, right?

Sara - we are not surprised that Monster cannot calculate figures. She has her problems....
    I am glad for you that your review was stellar 🏆
    I hope that today you are kicking back mentally to enjoy this time off. What a great, restorative time it will be.
    The teriyaki chicken....what a gift!

Missy - how are you doing up in the Northeast? My cousin in Schenectady tells me it's a bit cold where she is.... How are you and the floofs doing?

Mother Nature has blessed NC with some glorious sunshine today. I hustled to the post office to ship off a birthday gift package for a dear relative.

I steamed up a bag of "baby" carrots, and now they are chilled and ready for anything I can put them in. Very handy~~

Lana

261.4 today

Hi! Doing alright! Weather can’t make up its mind. Pups are doing great. School is great! Counting down the days until I am out of my department and into the new one - 10 days!!!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Nice to sleep in, nice to have hair color a little darker, it is not yet summer so I cannot justify the "blonde". Managed to walk 5200 steps on a Saturday.

Lana- your getting out to send present counts as exercise and I am glad the weather is pleasant.

Missy - 10 days will buzz by fast. Sometimes I miss my little "personal heater" (dog) so I am glad you have so many to chose from to snuggle up to.

empressue - sometimes you just have to do it or make a good compromise. Otherwise things get too boring. Keep up the great work.

• LanaCabana537
    7n0rzshyl36e.jpeg
    *** February 19 ***

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Sunday. The skies are blue in NC, and I am so grateful for the uplifting weather.

This week I will refresh my thinking and attack the weight loss plan once again 🌟

Lana

262.4 today