<3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,545 Member
    Options
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Oh! I see Barbie and I posted about the same movie. :)

And I had to laugh - when Covid happened, I watched Breaking Bad all the way through - twice! Rewatching, I enjoyed the nuances and details I missed the first time through. It is violent and just wrong in so many ways. LOL. I haven’t watched all of Better Call Saul, just the first 4 seasons I think.

Karen in Virginia
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Oh! I see Barbie and I posted about the same movie. :)

And I had to laugh - when Covid happened, I watched Breaking Bad all the way through - twice! Rewatching, I enjoyed the nuances and details I missed the first time through. It is violent and just wrong in so many ways. LOL. I haven’t watched all of Better Call Saul, just the first 4 seasons I think.

Karen in Virginia

I love Breaking Bad for so many reasons. Not the least of which is the color purple, "rocks," and the ribbon Saul wears far longer than is reasonably expected because it's good for his image. So many funny bits. I haven't yet watched Better Call Saul, but my children have told me that I will love it as much.

We don't watch that many movies, honestly, I'm not sure why. Currently we are watching Endeavor (very dark) and Jonathan Creek (light-hearted, mystery is not always a murder). We are slogging our way through Carnival Row, but it is so dark that we can watch an episode only once every few weeks. . . or months. Still, I love the fantasy bits and the characters are interesting. And Orlando Bloom.

Love that painting, Karen. Thank you for sharing your brother's work.

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,044 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies!

On the subject of internet identities, there was a character in a game I used to play who said she was a sixteen year old girl. It turned out "she" was not one, but TWO retired male Canadian hockey players. The wide world is a fascinating place.

So far today, I have ignored the pie. I told Dad he had three days to eat the rest of it.

I have been reconsidering salt on my daily chicken portion. It would do me good to drop that.

Wishing you all well,
    Annie in Delaware
  • KetoneKaren
    edited June 2023
    Options
    The wild turkey chick has stolen my heart.
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    ebrlt9dpfaq6.png

I really like this, Machka.

Thanks for posting it.

I would do well to read it daily.

Karen in Virginia
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

I planted Shasta daisies last year and they are just about ready to bloom. Just one plant but looking forward to seeing it bloom.
    First time growing them.