Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,712 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 12min 34sec, 41elev, 2.82ap, 80ahr, 90ahr, 6.32mi= 652c
    Strava app= 775c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 14.14min, 156aw, 39elev, 21.5amph, 118ahr, 151mhr, 40gear 1st 2mi, 50gear, last 3mi, 5.10mi= 132c
    Strava app= .127c
    Zwift stats- 14.19min, 42elev, 155aw, 51arpm, 21.42amph, 5.11mi= 128c

Total cal 935
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    The halloumi curry hack was perfect. Halloumi is available in every little store around here, unlike paneer. I texted my son to tell him, and he said he's been using it for years, especially in tikka. ;)
    Definitely going on our rota.

Sending best wishes to you, Tracey. My elder son went through a similar thing. Horrible at the time, but now he's found his groove and is happier than ever. <3

Flea - Hooray for results!!! :D

Sending love and hugs to all who are going through it. :'(<3

Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Flea - That's outstanding news! So pleased for your results.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,804 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    We have rain which is needed.. Miles was his funny self today as usual..
    322dd4vf1vrn.jpg
    4ws4dl0rjg2c.jpg
    He was watching another neighbor mow his lawn ,and in the car with mom waiting for big sib at her therapy session.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Flea great news!

💕Mary from Minnesota/Arizona
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Tracey - I hope there's a resolution through legal help. Those scores are far too high, but hooray for a doctor who doesn't want to give you a pill. Hang in there, kiddo. Thanks for letting us know. Many, many hugs.
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Flea-excellent news!
    TraceyI'm not sure how things work in Canada (I am pretty knowledgeable with US requirements). However, if your doctor thinks some of the papers/requests may be illegal, I would follow her advice and at least consult with an attorney. I don't know if Canada has Worker's Compensation like we do, but here if there is clearly established stress/harrassment it could be covered.
    Rebecca-it looks like you and sister did tremendous work. Even though children only chose to view for 30 minutes, when sister clears out all of the stuff, if they later complain-she gave them a chance.
    Barbara-guess I am just a glutton for punishment! Actually, I do still enjoy the problem solving. I am also needing to redo some succession planning. After my time here, I feel I should if I can-but not terribly long! Plus, building project probably won't be done until late in the year/early next year. I do want to see that finished.

Well, since I had so many meetings today I am going to check some emails. Two meetings tomorrow-one that should be enjoyable with my peers, then I come back to issue a discipline in afternoon. Will leave after that-food pantry tomorrow night!

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    I just got home from seeing my doctor. She put me off until the end of August. She didn’t fill out the paperwork they want because she’s never seen anything like it and isn’t comfortable doing it. She didn’t even write the letter today because she wants time to think how to write it so they leave me alone. She also thinks I need to see a lawyer because of the veiled threats regarding my pay and benefits.

She is also worried about my health, she did an assessment for anxiety and depression.

The highest score in anxiety was 22 I scored 19

The highest score in depression was 26 I scored 24

She said it’s all situational and if I can get out of there it will all calm down again so she doesn’t want to put me on pills when we know the solution.

So I need to find a lawyer and wait for her to send me a letter. She isn’t comfortable with having to send documentation to the woman that has harassed and bullied me. This is why I need a lawyer to see what my rights are.

Tracey

Look into Worker's Compensation. There are pros and cons with it but it might help you in your situation.

We have an organisation here called Worker's Assist which was very helpful in the early days of my husband's saga. They offer their advice for free and help you get started with Worker's Compensation and with some of the legal issues.

Check to see if you have a similar organisation there.

Maybe this ...

https://www.appealscommission.ab.ca/appeals/do-i-need-a-representative

M in Oz
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • pipcd34
    Options
    REVISED stats-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 12min 34sec, 41elev, 2.82ap, 80ahr, 90ahr, 6.32mi= 652c
    Strava app= 775c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 14.14min, 156aw, 39elev, 21.5amph, 118ahr, 151mhr, 40gear 1st 2mi, 50gear, last 3mi, 5.10mi= 132c
    Strava app= .127c
    Zwift stats- 14.19min, 42elev, 155aw, 51arpm, 21.42amph, 5.11mi= 128c
    Other- working on front fountain 57min, 87ahr, 117mhr= 273c
    Walk to store and picked up take out- 27.20min, 98ahr, 137mhr, 3.51ap, 1.61mi= 155c
    Strava app= 198c

Total cal 1363
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Heather: glad to know the wrist is improving. When do you leave on the cruise?.
    Flea: Hooray! It all sounds good. Enjoy Belize.
    Allie:🥰 going to the lake house. I know you love that place.
    Carla: That's pretty scary for Anne
    Tracey: Happy Anniversary🥳. Hooray for Rodger and flowers 💐 good that doc has given you more time off.

Have a great day!

☘️ Terri
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,180 Member
    Options
    4sp69msbu1t5.png
  • pipcd34
    Options