AUGUST 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,981 Member
    Options
    @shanaber I was thinking I could do the 5K too, if I'm not prepared for a HM.

Big hugs to you @AlphaHowls ! Your mom is lucky to have you. I don't know how you are running that far with the excessive heat warnings and poor air quality. I'm sure you are, but be careful out there! That's a great HR. I'm sure it's because you run so much. Mine always creeps up the longer I run. Question. Do you run the entire way or take walk breaks?

That's a lot of miles @SummerSkier !

Great running @yirara ! I hope you recover quickly!

I'm with you @TheMrWobbly ! :lol:

• AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options

Big hugs to you @AlphaHowls ! Your mom is lucky to have you. I don't know how you are running that far with the excessive heat warnings and poor air quality. I'm sure you are, but be careful out there! That's a great HR. I'm sure it's because you run so much. Mine always creeps up the longer I run. Question. Do you run the entire way or take walk breaks?

I run for 3 hours, then I get a one mile walk to ease muscles.

• AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Got me to thinking, so went back and looked at yesterday's run, completely different as I was by myself and stayed in the hills and it was really hot.
    Today
    3lt20xw1xtwk.png

Yesterday
    ya5c7gnq0dkq.png

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Well done on the Tri @Laurz9191

Hope it didn't take too much out of you ahead of your big run in a couple of days
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    Still on my outside running boycott. Did 10 TM miles this afternoon.

exercise.png

I don't blame you with that heat, but you've got to have some mental toughness to do all of those TM miles!

@Laurz9191 Congrats on the tri! I don't blame you for going back to be sure on the swimming laps. Frustrating not being able to see!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your tri @Laurz9191! You did awesome!