30 DAY SHRED! Beginning tomorrow 9/1.

Options

Replies

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

Day 21 - Day 1 of level 3. OMGGGGGGGGG!!:sad: is all I have the energy to say at this moment in time!

Haha I feel you! But I must say, I love the feeling of being dripping in sweat! The jumping lunges are rough of my knees... I was only able to do a few!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    well, I missed yesterday and today, because of busy schedule, things with school and I work full time, I did feel guilty last night watching the Biggest Loser, so I got on the floor and did a bunch of different crunches while it was on! But tomorrow is back to normal!!
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Did the first day of level 2 and wow! I was dripping in sweat! 9 more days of that? lol... bring it on Jillian!

I feel you! Every time she said 'get into plank position' I groaned to myself! By the third circuit, my knees and arms were sore...but I forced myself to push through to the end. Not looking forward to Day 2, but no stopping now!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I did level 3 yesterday and will do it the rest of the month. Man, it kicks my *kitten*!!
  • LaraMH82
    Options
    Day 3, level 1.
    Missed yesterday (which is why today is 3 instead of 4), but feel good today! I've already noticed a difference in my waist :)
  • kel9680
    Options
    did day 14 yesterday, and 15 today, still level 2! HALFWAY DONE!!! does anyone else have a hard time staying in plank? I always find my arms ending up too far forward, like im moving back or something!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    did day 14 yesterday, and 15 today, still level 2! HALFWAY DONE!!! does anyone else have a hard time staying in plank? I always find my arms ending up too far forward, like im moving back or something!

When doing the moves in the plank position I found trying to do the moves lightly, like I don't want to make to much noise and wake the baby,t it is so much easier and do able, going all the way through the serries without stopping for a breather.
    I tend to be heavy footed and it is harder on every muscle in my body when I move heavy footed.
  • reneelee
    Options
    DAY 15 LEVEL1
  • kel9680
    Options
    Did day 16 level 2 today, It feels great to be on the 2nd half!
  • reneelee
    Options
    day 16 level 2
  • vgh16
    vgh16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started the Shred about a week ago. I agree that it kicks your butt quickly but I'm seeing results. How long before I should move up a level? I still struggle a little with level 1 but nothing like the first day.
  • kel9680
    Options
    I started the Shred about a week ago. I agree that it kicks your butt quickly but I'm seeing results. How long before I should move up a level? I still struggle a little with level 1 but nothing like the first day.

most people do 10 days at each level, that is how I am doing it. and each level gets easier as I go along, I just did day 8 of level 2 and its much easier then day 1 was!!
  • vgh16
    vgh16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I just started today woah! Could not get down my stairs without the rail this morning. =]
  • kel9680
    Options
    I just started today woah! Could not get down my stairs without the rail this morning. =]

it gets a lot better after the first few days! just work through it!

Did Day 9 of level 2 today! 1 day left then on to level 3!!
  • reneelee
    Options
    day 17 level 1
  • danacromwell1
    Options
    Day 20 complete. Level 3 begins tonight!
  • DarleneT22
    Options
    I've only been doing it during the week but I'm on day 4 of level 3. I have lost 6 lbs this month so far :D
  • reneelee
    Options
    I've only been doing it during the week but I'm on day 4 of level 3. I have lost 6 lbs this month so far :D

AWESOME!
  • DarleneT22
    Options
    Thanks! :)