What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    I'm tired but I promised I'd go skate with some friends tonight. Just have to make it through then I can take tomorrow off
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Need a friend sad :(
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I am so happy that my son (41) and I have always had such a great relationship.
    That he feels he can tell me things about his marriage, his dad, his kids, his friends, his existential thoughts makes me very happy.
    We have the kind of relationship I always wanted to have with my mom but never had.
    I feel like I was successful with my main purpose in life.
    Deeply satisfying ❤️

❤️
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My mother telling a story about how she got separated from her group on a trail & her electric scooter died on a long steep hill & a powerlifter came and pushed her all the way up and how safe and protected she felt and how “she didn’t even look that fit.” 🤦‍♀️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    My mother telling a story about how she got separated from her group on a trail & her electric scooter died on a long steep hill & a powerlifter came and pushed her all the way up and how safe and protected she felt and how “she didn’t even look that fit.” 🤦‍♀️

😂 gotta love moms
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I have some older neighbors on either side of me - one raises chickens both layers and meat and one has a nice garden each year - I want to learn from each - and plan to reach out and try to learn as much as I can from them while I’m here - it’s time to stop thinking about things I want to do and start taking actionable steps - I’m feeling good about 2024 thus far - could just be that cold shower / post workout high idk
    Yeah just tell them you’d like to know what breed, where they get them, how they feed & house them. If they process themselves ask to participate. You’re going to be surprised how not rocket science it is. Also how annoying. You’re lucky. I had to learn from books.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,513 Member
    Options
    I have some older neighbors on either side of me - one raises chickens both layers and meat and one has a nice garden each year - I want to learn from each - and plan to reach out and try to learn as much as I can from them while I’m here - it’s time to stop thinking about things I want to do and start taking actionable steps - I’m feeling good about 2024 thus far - could just be that cold shower / post workout high idk

Do it!!!! We got inspired by our neighbors as well and ended up making a raised bed and we plant jalapeños and all sort of peppers, cilantro, tomatoes, cucumbers.. It's time consuming but well worth it. Or you can start doing potted plants and see if you can keep up with those this year and if you do, go bigger next year. That's what I did. I started with 3 jalapeño pots and 2 tomato pots and I didn't kill them so went bigger the year after.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,731 Member
    Options
    I’m wondering how many cats must one have to make spending $700. on a litter box worth it.
    🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈🐈‍⬛🐈
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What valentines treats I should make this week
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    This machine..... 💤
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I was gonna go to an open house today but it's snowing and I forgot my boots to wear to it so I guess I'll go home and bake brownies instead
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    If I could change three things about my body I would be pain free, I wouldn’t need to poop, and I’d be able to grant wishes every time I O
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    If I could change three things about my body I would be pain free, I wouldn’t need to poop, and I’d be able to grant wishes every time I O

Interesting thought... If I could change 3 things about my body... I think I would get rid of that lower belly overhang, ditch the cellulite, and fix the gaps in my molars so that I wouldn't always need toothpicks to be comfortable. LOL

Though... I do like all yours too. Turns out I need way more than 3.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Interesting thought... If I could change 3 things about my body... I think I would get rid of that lower belly overhang, ditch the cellulite, and fix the gaps in my molars so that I wouldn't always need toothpicks to be comfortable. LOL

I just want to have complete and full mobility
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I just want to have complete and full mobility
    And to be able to fly amiright?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I have an 18 year old who has been diagnosed with chronic pain / fatigue and fibromyalgia. They recently obtained official government "disability status".

They regularly struggle with feelings of ending it all, because they cannot imagine living their whole life this way. I am worried about their future - what life will be like, how they will find their way, and whether they will be able to be self sufficient. It's so scary and not at all what I imagined parenting to be.

They are so amazing... incredibly intelligent (even with brain fog), an excellent writer, and so thoughtful. I want all the best in this world for them, and it terrifies me to think of what would happen to them if something happened to me. #sorryfortheheavy

From one mom to another… this is so hard & I don’t really have words to adequately express how deeply your situation moves me. Healing for you and your child