MARCH 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 671 Member
    Options

@daria0919 I'm a bit confused. I guess I assumed the lower group was slower? What makes them "lower?" If it is distance, could you go with the other group so you would be with some of the people, but just cut it short? Hang in there. I'm sure you will figure it out.

@quilteryoyo, yes, lower group simply means less miles covered during the week and a shorter Sunday long run. This coming Sunday the lower group runs 5 miles and the higher group runs 6 miles.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Happy 59th @Teresa502 !
  • daria0919
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

@daria0919 DM-ed you. Love the cheesecake factory suggestion, btw! 😊

@tarun_yadavA DMs don’t go through unless we’re ‘friends’ on MFP. Send friend request. Then after I accept, DM me again.
  • daria0919
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Teresa502!! 59 years young 😀🎂
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Yes. I do enjoy myself when I go out . I try to limit it to twice a month tops. I enjoy my guys nights drinking copious amounts of beer... And eating cr-p with it... Nachos, buffalo wings etc etc.
    Thank you, and congratulations.

I read your first MFP post from a million years ago, where you were calling out wings and beer. Apparently that is not the issue, as you're still indulging, but you have taken care of the galaxy of things around them. Again, your doing something right, I'm inspired, thanks for showing up around here.

To another seven years, and getting a deep understanding of why 175 lbs. is elusive. ;)