**CLOSED SKINNY CHICS & A ROOSTER CLIMB THE SEVEN SUMMITS CH

Options

Replies

• daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the advice vis-a-vis my knee. This may sound odd coming from a "rooster" but I'm VERY self-conscious about my size and so I won't be swimming anytime soon. I am, however, giving serious thought to joining my local gym and using a recumbent bike and then doing some weights. I used to do this pretty regularly, but fell out of the habit (probably because going to the gym is about as much fun as getting a root canal).

Oh, in my earlier post I forgot a small NSV. Today I wore my wedding ring for the first time in a couple of years. I really like wearing it (been in my family since the 1800s), but can't always get it on my elephantine finger. LOL
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Greg- the recumbent is great for knees. It takes the pressure off but still lets you get a workout in. I turn up the resistance and it is a good workout.

I finally go to the gym the other day. I know this seems like a simple thing but the good part was I talked myself out of talking myself out of going to the gym. I have been talking myself out of the gym for a a few weeks now and Monday I had talked myself out of going again but then something took over my hands and the steering wheel, and I passed my home exit and kept going to the exit I take to the gym and got a good weight lifting and elliptical workout in. I felt like Jello after since it had been a bit but I felt good having done it!:drinker:
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    A little progress report....

Mount Koscuizko, Nurture Summit: 30% complete with 2,349 of 7,310 feet completed. This is an easy hike on our shortest mountain and we are just starting up the unpaved road that will take us to the top. This is an easy mountain, and we should be a little further along on this one than we are. Drink up! Nurture your body with water, water, water. Drink some apple spice tea with your breakfast. Down some lemon water with lunch. Have a cuppa green ginger tea before bed. But drink up! We should all be getting at a MINIMUM eight 8oz glasses of water a day. :grumble:

Vinson Massif, Endurance Summit: 60% complete with 10,928 of 16,060 feet complete. We have moved past base camp on Branscomb Glacier at 8,000ft and are now at Low Camp and on our way to High Camp at 12,171ft where we will make our summit bid. We are walking/running/swimming so well and I am really pleased with how quickly we are scaling this mountain! :bigsmile:
    Mount Elbrus, Exploration Summit: 50% complete with 12,870 of 18,510 feet complete. We have moved past our base camp in our little huts and are now at Green Camp and on our way to 2nd Camp at 13,615ft where we will prepare for our summit bid. Really well done, and exactly on track with this mountain. I love that we are all incorporating lots of exercises into our daily lives, it seems like most people are doing at least a few of these every day.:smile:

Aconcagua, Celebration Summit: 10% complete with 2,491 of 22,841 feet complete. I am really shocked we are not further along on this one. Its so easy, cheap and fun! There are lots of people that have not logged any dancing yet. This should be something you can fit into every single day. Dance while you are cooking breakfast or dinner, dance in the shower while you sing, dance while you are blow drying your hair, dance while you are checking your email, dance to the muzak when you are alone in the elevator, dance with Ellen while you are watching her show, dance on your way to your car in the parking lot, dance during the commercials at night, just dance!!!!! Do some aerobics on your tv, your wii or at your gym or pool. Zumba (everyone is doing it!). But fit some dancing into every day so we can get a few more feet up this mountain. And remember that when you do it with someone else, it counts for double! That someone else can be anywhere from 1 day old to 100 years old, can be someone you know and love or someone you have never met before but signed up for the same zumba class as you. Boogie on! We have not yet made it to base camp on this mountain. :huh:

Kilimanjaro, Wisdom Summit: 5% complete with 1,565 of 19,334 feet complete. This one kinda ticks me off a little. This means we are holding out on spreading the love amongst ourselves. We are not posting compliments to each other or about ourselves. Whats up with that my friends???? Love someone here (and really why would you not love them all, we are amazing people!)? TELL THEM! Admire someone here (and really, whats not to admire, we are all doing incredible things and making astounding changes to our bodies and our lives!)? TELL THEM!! Spread the love and admiration around! We have just moved a little past the village on this mountain and have a long ways to go. And all for want of some compliments. That is just sad. :sad:

Sagarmatha/Everest, Power Summit: 25% complete with 8,470 of 29,029 feet complete. I am really impressed with this one. This is a totally new exercise to our challenges and we are powering right up this mountain. It does look like a few of us are really carrying the rest up the mountain, so I would encourage you to do a few reps if you have not done any yet. I do arm exercises in the shower with my daughters Costco size bottle of conditioner. I lift the milk jug a few times when I put it in the grocery cart and again when I get it out for cereal. I do squats with the dog food bag when I get it out in the morning. Seriously, this is available to everyone, you just have to see the opportunity and grab it! We are still trekking to Everest, through the himalayan villages on our way to Base Camp at 17,000 feet. :love:

Denali, Discipline Summit: 20% complete with 4,256 of 20,335 feet complete. This is a hard one, I know. We have really been biking a lot lately in our challenges. We are making progress but need to get a little further along on this mountain too. Biking is the only mountain that really needs equipment, and I know not everyone has a bike available. But if you do, its time to hop on and put in a few miles. We are at Talkeetna waiting for our pilot to take us to Base Camp at 7200ft. :flowerforyou:

Overall, I am really amazed at how far we have come and how we have included so many new activities into our routines. There are a few people who have only done one or two of the activities and I would love to see them expand into some of the other categories too. The idea behind this challenge was to get us all doing some different things in our exercise routines. Try everything at least once. Its like a four year old eating dinner, you have to try everything at least once to be able to say you don't like the peas. :wink: For those of you that are filling in all the squares with different activites, rock on! :drinker:

We are close to the halfway point of the month and therefore the challenge. We should be halfway up these mountains, so lets buckle down and really get some feet up the mountains. We can do this! :heart:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    So, after reading your update, JJ, I realized that I had to correct one of my dance entries because I actually did that zumba class but didn't count it double. All fixed now :-)
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    Greg- the recumbent is great for knees. It takes the pressure off but still lets you get a workout in. I turn up the resistance and it is a good workout.

I finally go to the gym the other day. I know this seems like a simple thing but the good part was I talked myself out of talking myself out of going to the gym. I have been talking myself out of the gym for a a few weeks now and Monday I had talked myself out of going again but then something took over my hands and the steering wheel, and I passed my home exit and kept going to the exit I take to the gym and got a good weight lifting and elliptical workout in. I felt like Jello after since it had been a bit but I felt good having done it!:drinker:

Amy, I would like to give you a compliment! I am impressed that you had already convinced yourself that you were not going to go to the gym and your body took over and told you that you were going there anyways. How amazing that you have trained yourself to make the right choice even when your brain gets in the way. AWESOME!!!! You are fitting in with the group so well, and I am so pleased you decided to join us!

Cynthia, I would like to give you a compliment! I love your attitude. I look forward to your posts and reading about your lust for life. You find humor and joy in the most simple things. Love, love, love it.

Greg, I would like to give you a compliment! You are making such amazing progress and I just love how you keep on keeping on, increasing your mileage all the time. Well done sir!

Becky, I would like to give you a compliment also! You are the sunshine in my day. You always have something kind, but motivational to say. You have a gentle, loving way of kicking us all in the *kitten*.

I had a real life compliment also, one of the ladies at the shop told me out of the blue that I looked "beautiful" today. Holy cow, I don't know when the last time someone that I was not sleeping with told me that. I listened to Renae and just said Thank you even though I blushed bright red. :blushing:

And lastly, a compliment for me. I am very proud of myself for continuing on this journey even though I have had a lot of life disruptions the last few weeks. I had friends to visit, a trip and a lot of work, but I have kept on with this through it all. Always before I would opt out about then, using life as an excuse to hit the drive through window to "save time". Not this time! And while I am grateful for all of you, and know I would not have done this well without you, it has been up to me to make the choices I know I need to make and I get the credit for making the right ones.
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, now it's my turn to cry like a little girl...
    Brisa... Te amo mija.. I have to tell you thank you. But you know, you always make me smile with your posts as well. Your sunshine spirit is like the brightest yellow sunflower in the middle of a snowbank. The loving radiance that emanates from your soul is ... que rico.. como los ríos de oro de Quetzalcóatl se. Mil gracias mija.. Desde mi corazón al tuyo.. *mwah* I hope you had un buena noche fantastico con las pappi chulos ;)

Tina I had the receptionist tell me the same thing about my face today when I stopped in to make an appointment for Erik, then as I turned to go, she screamed out. "OH my GOD!! Look at your *kitten*!" I was just happy we were the only two people in the office. Holy crap! :D

Thank you Jane :) *HUGS* :)

Oh as a note, I got my tata scan last summer ;) IT was perfectly clean. Just so everyone knows. The puppies are barking happy. ;)

Greg
    -- Oh my god... do I know that evil Dr. eye you are talking about. OH and the BP cuff.. I always have to tell them. PLEASE, don't blow it up so tight, I have normal BP, and it HURTS for godsake. GAH.
    -- I have a wicked idea for your knee. And this is only because of something you were mentioning earlier about wanting to go ice skating again this winter. (Well that's rather deadly.) OH yes. I can imagine all the injuries *winces*. Any rate. What about roller-blading? See... With my tendon being a little nerf herder I've been wondering what the heck I"m gonna do when the boot comes off. And I was thinking... roller-blading. Because you snap on the big hard core plastic boots basically same as my cam walker and then just GLIDE. So instead of the *BAM*BAM*BAM* every time your foot hits the ground because you're moving so fast walking. You'd be going farther, and faster (eventually ;)) with the blades, but the steps are gentle, without the jarring on your knee. A lot like ice skating. And ... duh duh duhhhhhh it would prepare you for the return to ice. AS you'd be already training those muscles you'd use on the ice. Same motion. :)D I know... crazy like a fox isn't it? If you get a pair of blades, let me know. I think I'm going to go get a pair too!!! :)D We can go start laps of the park together :D... OH and get a knee brace for your bad knee ;) Go to the running or sports store and have them fit you for one to help give you support. Maybe even need some padded inserts in your shoes for extra cushion to take the extra pounding you're giving it. :D

:D

Staci
    -- AAAAUGHHHHH Contagious *runs back 20 feet* *shouts* I hope you feel better soon!!!! ;) Thanks for the compliment. I had forgotten how nice it was to get out and enjoy life too. I had been sloshing fattly through life and basically waiting to die. It's good to be back. :) ... You'll have to tell me what you pick up for flowers/plants! Can't wait to hear!

Bonnie
    -- Go you on the bike!! Kick some *kitten* babe!!! :D

Stephy
    -- Lurve the new piccy ;) Yowza *tsss* wooo hot stuff! ;)

Amy
    -- Glad you went to the gym!! Having lived in Vegas for 4.5 years, I hellishly know that there are 20k things to do other than that. :D So good for you on making it there and not the Bellagio Buffet! :D

JJ
    -- But water tastes like ****. ;) LMAO Okay I'm just teasing... I've learned to love it again. :) It's just living in the desert I'm more camel than I'd like to admit ;) It's very herculean to get 8 cups down a day... I do it for you my darling. *smooochies* Thank you for the compliment. :) I try. It's very easy to be *****y all the time. I learned a long time ago. It was a lot easier to just say **** it and be happy unless it's time to not be happy. I take out my frustration when it matters. You know, the power company, cable company, trick or treaters ;) And you are beautiful.. Don't be so hard on yourself. *HUGS*

So magic fingers Kev did his thing on my foot, then he says to me, "Wanna stay and do some more supersets after?" I'm like okay Machiavelli do your worst.... I don't know if I should say that again. LOL... Run on treadmill 90 seconds, then power lift cross lateral arms while doing core holds on abdomen. That was one set of 3 x 10s. Second was Core holds on the fitness ball rolling out to planks, and lateral pulldowns from shoulder to sides, while in knee bent, with core holds on abs again. 3 x 10s. Dude, really? Augh... And the last set he had me repping down and back lateral walks and backward walks with the rubber bands wrapped around my ankles, with squat rows, 3 x 10's. Car-d-io. Because you don't get to walk between exercise sets either. Move it move it move it. LOL... He's so cute. How can I say no after all he's done for me? *gurgle* This was after 1:30 in Home depot, :30 in the craft store. And loading and hauling the 30lb bags of compost and dirt into/out of the car. okay... so tomorrow garden duty one more day. YARGH! :)

Also get my thyroid scanned tomorrow for endocrinologist... Die toad die die die... I think it knows, it's very pissy today. Soo off to nappy land.. night all... Have a fantastic day and WATER UP tomorrow CHICKIES!!! *and* Darling ROOSTER! :D Bok Bok!
  • daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    @Cynthia: thanks for the advice. You're always looking out for me...I love that about you! LOL To be honest, roller blades scare the **** out of me. I live in an older, downtown neighbourhood and the side walks are very narrow and often bumpy. I'm pretty sure I would kill myself if I tried roller blading. It is a good idea, just not for me. I am going to take your advice about the knee brace thingy. I don't want to "have" to wear such a thing, but if it helps me get over this minor injury then I guess that's ok. As I said, I've never EVER had any problems with my knees before and I'm hopeful this will pass. I have extremely strong legs (from carrying all this extra weight for so many years) and can bench press all of the weight the machines at the gym have. I usually draw some interested stares when people see me easily press all of the weight plus some.
  • mrsduck77
    mrsduck77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am hauling my *kitten* to the gym.I put in 15 miles in on the stationary bike yesturday. I plan to put in atleast 15 mile today and maybe some on the dreadmill.
  • jackie010307
    jackie010307 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    JJ, you do an awesome job of keeping up with everything! It really is amazing to see how much we've all done toward the goals. I decided to get the zumba game for the wii and gave it a try yesterday. It was fun, but definitely a workout! I need to go back and double those minutes though, because my 4 year old danced with me (as best as she could). I'm really struggling with water right now. The ice/water dispenser on the fridge is broken, and our water tastes very chlorinated if it isn't filtered. I need to get it fixed, and in the meantime try to get some bottled water or something. The soy and almond milk are good, but I'm drinking more calories that I normally would, too. I'm going to throw a compliment in here to myself, which has never been an easy thing for me to do. I'm proud of myself because, even though the scale hasn't moved for over a week, I'm still sticking with it. I know I can do this, and I will not let one week cause me to go back to my old ways. There was a time when I would have, but that time is gone. I am confident that I can and will succeed at this journey!
  • icewolf - that's a brilliant idea re: rollerblading for greg (and everyone else!) someday when i'm brave enough to get a pair of skates i will!
    and congrats on the 105!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to hit that hundred. i know it's attainable, but it seems so far away....
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I am a little late checking in this morning because "surprise, surprise" there was a pile of stuff on my desk that nobody wanted to deal with. But, its done and I am feeling fine today. I got some good cardio in yesterday then promplty sat on the couch to eat my lunch and fell asleep. I actually fell asleep before eating my lunch and didn't eat until my daughter got home from school. So, I guess I needed sleep more than sit ups and push ups. Today I am heading to Curves after work for an extra workout this week. Afterward they are having a breast cancer awareness event so I am going to stay for that as well.

mrsduck- nice job getting those miles in on the bike!

Cynthia- I will let you know what we get at flower world. It will probably be mostly chrysanthamums and some pretty purple kale and what not as it will be getting too cold for much else soon. Although I had some other flowers make it through to December last year.

Steph- I love the new picture. Your face looks so thin!! Absolutely beautiful.

I have a compliment for myself today. I am pround that I have made it to a point that exercise has become such a routine/habit that even when I was sick, it never occured to me to NOT workout. Have a great day!
  • i would like to give a compliment to Amy - wow you are amazing! sometimes i don't pay attention to the weight tickers and yours just caught my eye, what an amazing accomplishment, and your tenacity to keep on going is inspiring to all of us, well done to you so far, you look fantastic
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Welp... it's back to the teeny tiny seats tomorrow and return to home! Bub-bye North Carolina... as much as I love NC, I don't love the attitude I took on with my routine. I just said F-it... and, I did some exercises, lots of walking but I ate. I feel like all I did was eat. Felt like crap because my body HATES this type of food, though the taste buds like it. Not everything was unhealthy ... but much of it was. Gosh though, food is good in the south! Tomorrow, it's going to be tough b/c we are in airports all day -- but then let me tell you -- Saturday will be day 1 of a 3 day cleanse and re-start!! Bring on the protein... Went to Bog Garden today and had a nice walk... am gonna try to post a picture, though as I was at Serenity Falls trying to find some serenity the rain poured... my hair is still wet and it's a good 8 hours later! I even have the heat on in my hotel to try and stop the chill in my bones. Beautiful though! And then darned you Cyndi for telling me Catherines has good sales! We don't have Catherines in Montana but I saw one today... and wentin. Over $100 later I walked out with a skirt, underwear and jewelry. Picked up a 2X skirt without much thought. It fits perfectly... had I put thought into it, I probably would have gone with a smaller size... but my goodness -- who would've thought?! It was weird because I kept finding stuff that I liked and realized that my size wasn't there and for the FIRST time ever it was because the sizes were all TOO big! I can't hardly believe it. If there was more time in the morning and I could remember how to get there, I would return the skirt for a smaller size... which I may still do. I am, can't believe this <<takes a big gulp>> I am afraid that it will be too big for me if I don't exchange it for the smaller size. How can THAT possibly be?!?

OK, so I gotta run... I have so much to make up for upon my return - but I promise you JJ I will absolutely be working on some feet for those mountains!! Let's be real -- you know that if I have to dance 24 hours straight, I will!! We will absolutely get those feet in for EVERY mountain...

Couple quick ones to help on the Wisdom Summit... and, by the way, I am going to "nicely kick some *kitten*" on this one -- WTH?? We are BETTER than what we are showing! Please don't overanalyze this one and start dishin' out the kind words and the love. SHARE THE LOVE!! I really kinda "fought" to get this as a mountain and I said that we didn't need it to be a low summit because we are better than what we are currently doing... so get acknowledging... yourself, the compliments others give you and your sisters and brother here in the MFP world! We need to get moving on this BUT KEEP IT REAL AND MEANINGFUL... as there are limits. If we don't start now -- we won't be making this summit. And this isn't one that others can "cover" for you or "help" with your share of the feet. The limits mean that we ALL need to do our parts. Yep, that includes me... I've been a slacker -- but slacker no more...

IRL --
    While in Denver - at various moments my sister-in-law and her parents all told me how good I was with Gabbie and how comfortable she was with me. They said what a good mom I would be and often said how happy they were to spend time with me because they liked me and that I was so kind. It means a lot that my sense of being can translate across cultures and that they recognize me as such. And, my mother, who never (i.e. NEVER EVER) has anything nice to say to me said 2 things as compliments... first that I looked really good on the day of the Baptism and that I had really worked a great deal on the hotel room. It was surprising to receive any compliments from her... I feel like they should count as double or triple!! I had several people compliment me on my photo of me and Gabbie - not only on her but actually on me looking good and that they could see the connection that Gabbie and I had.

I received a compliment from the consultant that is working with my work organization. She saw me the first day of training and said how nice I looked and that she loved my hair - had I done somethin' different? I do love my hair and I did look good that day. I thanked her happily and said my color was for fall! My co-worker on that day complimented me on how good I had been looking and doing, how she admired me for the hard work and that it had been paying off because she thought I looked great. That was Tuesday.

Thursday - my co-worker gave me compliments on 2 seperate occasions. First, she said that I looked good and that my clothing was very slimming. She also told me later that she admired my sense of adventure and confidence because I just attack life and don't seem to be afraid of anything. I am owning all of that. I did feel like I looked good today (again, will try to post a photo) and in general - I do like to just do things and explore without hesistation or fear. Additionally - I had 1 person at the training with me who talked to me about my good ideas and that she wanted to stay in touch because she thought that I had it all together and would be a great resource for her. Another person said that they thought that everything I said was insightful, thoughtful and pertinent. Those both meant a lot to me because I do feel like I "get" the concepts that we are talking about and that I am a valuable resource for my organization.

COMPLIMENTS FOR ME...

I am in a smaller size and it was inate today - I easily picked up a smaller size, I wasn't tempted to grab a bigger size to hide in... I am doing this. I AM DOING THIS!! I wear clothes that are smaller and I love that... but more than that - I am not hiding in bigger clothes and it's just almost natural for me to grab smaller clothes now. Without thought. It's in there... the trimmer, healthier me is in there and coming out. I am so proud and happy about that!

I actually have been asking for people to take photos of me... and I have shared them. There are years... YEARS... without photos of me. However, today - I was persistent in being able to get a photo because I know that I am looking better. I was so happy and I wanted to share that with those closest to me by posting the photo. AND - more than just that... it's a full body shot! I know, STFU, right?!? But, it is... and as soon as I download it - you all will see it. That's amazing growth for me and shows a different kind of confidence because I am always (i.e. ALWAYS) behind the camera... not in front of it.

And finally, while I usually would just find the reasons to "beat myself up" over the choices I have made on this trip -- instead, I am proud of the choices I made for getting exercise in when there was every reason and/or excuse to not do it. No fitness room? No problem! And, today, when i could have done a lazy day activity - instead I used the opportunity to walk!! I am happy with the natural choices I make that are healthier and support my new lifestyle!

Lots of feet there... now all the rest of you -- get to it!! And, raise your glass (not only that, but that's a song, so dance too) and have a glass of water with me! Cheers!
  • Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options
    Well, I weighted in tonight and WOOOHOOOO :bigsmile: I'm out of the 300's not by much but I'm out. Went out to eat and wish I didn't WOW :noway: on the calorie intake. I better watch what I eat this next week or I will be back in the 300's. My tummy hurts :sad:
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    After reading Becks post I just had to say... I lubs you ;)

But I also had a thought the other day.. When I was on the way UP in weight at this point I was all about buying loose clothing, to hide the size. But now that I'm on the way DOWN. I notice that I want tight clothing, to show off how much smaller I am. Even though to most people. I am still the giant heffalump of 361 lbs.

I just find it amusing.

Also I am thinking of digging out my old concert t-shirts and seeing if they fit. I had a wild hair to put on my Aerosmith Love in an Elevator tour shirt this morning when I stepped out of the shower. :)

Congrats on being out of the 300's Zena... on to Onederland!! ;)D

I am just happy to once again be heading for Twoderland ;)
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Woops... left out some acknowledgement... Thank goodness it's not a lot because my brain isn't working so well (sorry to report that I think that the sugar over the week has done me in...) and since I haven't been on here a lot, not so many acknowledgements to honor. So, I am happy for that because I don't want to miss any...

Cyndi: I lubs you a whole lot too! Thanks for your belief in me and compliments on making the right choices - even if part of the time - while on vacation (well, away from home anyway - it's not really vacation). I agree with you that I can do and did do it on most occasions - so thank you for that compliment. It means a lot to me that when I am feeling great that I have someone in my corner saying the same thing that I am feeling.

JJ: ahhh, Thanks! Your compliment really touched my heart! I hope to be just what you said... it is what I strive for. To be sunny and caring but still speaking the truth and holding people accountable in a way that is loving and not off--putting. So, I love that you see me in the light of what it is that I am trying to be and to do. Thank you.

woot, woot, some more feet up that mountain!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    WTG ZENA...Now will you PLEASE pull me down with you????? I'm so bloated that the scale is up nearly 2lbs, and I'm so close to being under 300 it is pissing me off.
  • Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options
    WTG ZENA...Now will you PLEASE pull me down with you????? I'm so bloated that the scale is up nearly 2lbs, and I'm so close to being under 300 it is pissing me off.

Ok....Bobbie reach out and take hold....You will get there, it took me 3 weeks but I got there. Just keep going.
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Today I would like to compliment Brisa. You are a little ray of light. You are supportive of others and your posts always make me smile. You are determined to meet your goals and will not let anything get in your way. You are showing yourself and others that life can continue to be fun and enjoyed without sacraficing your health goals. Proud of you. You'll have that handbag before you know it!

Thank you!!! :-D. Being supportive of others makes my heart warm. And yes, I will reach my goals! With company like you and this love chicks and rooster, there is no other option that I can see :-)
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Just read JJ's report and realized that I have not been adding my Zumba dance time as double. I always drag someone to it with me, but since it's a group thing, I wasn't counting the person I take with. Sometimes my mom, madrina, BFF, sisters, classmates. I totally overlooked that they counted as dancing with me. But tomorrow's Zumbathon I will make sure to add it up right :-D

Muchas gracias señorita JJ