Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Great job this week ladies!!!!

Quick question....Tausha are you comin back to post a weekly challenge for us...or did you "assign" that to someone else this week?! I am excited to see what my goals will be for tomorrow!!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ok....I went for a 2 mile walk after dinner with my kiddo....so I wasn't "just making goal"!!!
    # of Cups of Water: 75/60
    # of days UC: 6/6 (cheat day on~10/7)
    # of calories burned: 2146/2000
    # of min on ST: 45/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/13-TBA
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I had a good week! Excited for weigh in tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Total mins of strength training: 50/45
    Total cups of water: 64/60
    Number of days under cals: 6/6
    Number of days over cals:1/1
    Calories Burned: 2020/2000
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    ok....I went for a 2 mile walk after dinner with my kiddo....so I wasn't "just making goal"!!!
    # of Cups of Water: 75/60
    # of days UC: 6/6 (cheat day on~10/7)
    # of calories burned: 2146/2000
    # of min on ST: 45/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/13-TBA
    [/quote

Great job Tara...way to keep it going!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    10/6-18 cups water, 386 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/7-15 cups water, 288 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, over calories
    10/8-12 cups water, 1200 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/9-15 cups water, 1100 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/10-15 cups water, 208 calories burned, 5 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/11-17 cups water, 153 calories burned, 10 minutes strength training,over calories
    10/12-18 cups water, 705 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, under calories

Total-110 cups water, 4040 calories burned, 55 minutes strength training, 5/7 days under calories

Scared for weigh in tomorrow..hope everyone does okay...see you tomorrow!

Laura
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Thanks Laura!!! Here's to hoping for the both of us!!!:drinker:
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Thurs: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Fri: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Sat: Under Calories by 57, 10 cups of water, 10 minutes of strength
    Sun: Under Calories by 270(oops!) 12 cups of water, 0 strength
    Mon: Under Calories by 120(but probably closer to right on goal), 10 cups of water, 10 minutes of strength
    Tues: Under Calories by 47, 8 cups of water, 0 strength
    Wed: Under Calories by 17, 10 cups of water, 0 strength

Total mins of strength training: 20
    Total cups of water: 66
    Number of days under cals: 5
    Number of days over cals: 2

Met going over, met my water, but did not meet the strength training. Hoping for a loss!
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Checking in with my week: Yes it was a good week but weigh in is still tomorrow.
    Thurs: 4 water, 336 cals
    Fri: 0 water, 355 cals
    Sat: 4 water, 419 cals
    Sun: 2 water, 395 cals
    Mon: 5 water, 217
    Tues: 6 water, 948 cals!
    Wed: 6 water, 374 cals
    Total calories burned: 3044/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 40/45
    Total cups of water: 27/60
    Number of days over cals: 1/7
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Challenge Results:

Cals Burned: 3499/2000
    Cups of H20: 76/60
    Mins of ST: 110/45
    Days UC: 4/6
    Days OC: 3/1 (It was WAY OVER 300 :embarassed: )
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have stayed the sam this week on the scales .
    I did get my calorie burned in for the week
    And i was under my calories every day
    i am going to try and do better with my water next week !
    Go Team Purple !
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Weight this week: 133.2 down 2 lbs from last week! WOO HOO!! I'm sure TOM had something to do with last week's weigh in. But I am going to experiment and increase my calories to see what happens. I didn't eat that poorly this past week, but did go over in calories pretty much all week and still have a loss, so maybe I need the extra cals.

Also, wish me luck. I'm doing the Spartan Race on Saturday. My brother talked me into it. Looks a little intense, so my goal is just to finish without breaking any limbs! :laugh: Just curious...has anyone done a Spartan Race or know anybody who has? Any info/feedback would be great. :smile:

Anyway, looks like everyone did really well this week. Let's keep up the momentum!! Have a great day, BB's!! :flowerforyou:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Thurs: under calories, burned 463 calories, 0 minutes strength, 9 cups water
    Fri: burned 680 calories, 30 minutes strength, under calories, 9 cups water
    Sat: 0 calories burned, 0 minutes strength, over calories, not nearly enough water (5???) and didn't close out diary
    Sun: 215 calories burned, 0 minutes strength(unless you count pushing a vacuum!), under calories, 7 cups water
    Mon: 700 calories burned, 35 minutes strength, under calories, 9 cups water
    Tues: 505 calories burned, 0 strength, under calories, 9 cups water
    Wed: 686 calories burned, 36 strength, under calories, 11 cups water

Total calories burned:3249 /2000
    Total mins of strength training:101 /45
    Total cups of water: 54/60
    Number of days under cals: 6/7
    Number of days over cals: 1/7

Well, did pretty O.K. on most of the challenge aspects. Boo-hoo on the water! That's from Saturday at the swim meet. I was over on sodium every day and can really feel it today. I'm not going to weigh in because between the weather (it's raining AGAIN!), really sore muscles and the sodium I am super bloated. Sorry, orange, I let you down this week. Thanks Nat for carrying us! Good luck everybody, I want to see some great numbers here.
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Thurs: Strength 15 mins, 988 Calories burned, 12 Glasses of Water, under 686 Cals today
    Fri: Strength 0 mins, 397 Calories burned, 8 Glasses of Water, under 381 Cals today
    Sat: Strength 0 mins, 0 Cals burned (dayoff), 7 Glasses of Water, over 98 Cals today
    Sun: Strength 0 mins, 452 Cals burned, 11 Glasses of Water, Under 622 Cals today
    Mon: Strength 0 mins, 204 Cals burned, 7 Glasses of Water, Over a gazillion calories today
    Tues: Strength 45 mins, 590 Cals burned, 9 Glasses of Water, Under 109 Cals today
    Wed: Strength 0 mins, 587 Cals burned, 7 Glasses of Water, Under 205 Cals today

Total mins of strength training: 60/45
    Total Calories burned: 3218 /2000
    Total cups of water: 61/60
    Number of days under cals: 5/7
    Number of days over cals: 2/7

Weight - 180 lbs (down 1.2 lbs!)
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    My weight is 269! Glad to be out of the 270's and hoping to be out of the 260's soon! :smile:
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in: 167.8

**************************************************************************************************************
    Goal
    Progress
    T----/----F----/----S----/----S----/----M----/----T----/----W----
    Min of Strength Train:
    0/45
    0----/----0----/----0----/----0----/----0----/----0----/----0----/
    Calories Burned:
    2125/2000
    697---/--389-/--1039-/----0----/----0----/ ----0----/----0----/
    # Cups 'o Water:
    39/60
    /---6---/----4----/----3----/----6----/
    5----/----6
    # of days under calories:----4/6-(net)---(.-272.)/-(.-61)-/
    /
    /
    /-(.-30.)-/-(.-30.)-/
    # of days over calories:
    3/1
    /
    /(.+382.)/(+345)/(+715)/
    **************************************************************************************************************

I can't believe I have actually been able to stay under 1210 calories w/o exercise...and I haven't felt starved. Amazing what eating dinner at home can do for your calorie intake! lol My toe is feeling better, so will start exercising again on Sunday (decided to use this as my rest week, as far as exercise goes)

Okay...for my water I am eating a crapton of ice! I am making some highly concentrated fruit punch (sugar free kool-aid or crystal light) and flavoring my ice w/ it. Good, on the fact that some research shows eating ice burns a small amount of calories from your body having to warm it up...bad, on the fact that my right cheek stays numb from the cold so I keep biting the crap out of it! lol:sad:

LOL...IT JUST CLICKED THAT THIS IS THURSDAY...I THOUGHT IT WAS WEDNESDAY! LOLOLOL
  • tjradd73
    Options
    OK....for my weekly check-in...I completed ALL of the challenges for this week (plus some), followed my own personal exercise and calorie plan to the tee and overall, feel like I deserved at least something lost.....well I DIDN'T get it....so I am a little bummed, but I am hoping that TOM coming soon has something to do with it! I hate using that as an excuse for why I gained, but seeing as I DID NOT falter on anything this week, I am going to! :grumble: :noway: :sad: :huh:

Last week: 125.0
    This week: 125.8
    GAIN +0.8lbs
    *************************************************************************************************************************

Pat-seems you did pretty great for the weekly goals....you are slowly but surely building up your water intake...so great job there!!!

Renee-you killed all of the goals this week....and although you went OC a lil more than you planned...I'm feeling a good number on Friday for ya!!

Anita-CONGRATS on your loss!! I have been toying with the idea of increasing mine as well...let me know how it works out for you please?! Good luck on your Spartan run...I haven't done that, but I have done the Mud Run in Cali @ Camp Pendelton...I would think it is similar to that or the Warrior Dash (which is where your pic is from right?) Regardless, I bet you will have a blast!

Angie-you were so close on the H20...but I feel your pain on the bloat...I too am feeling pretty water-licious these days....I'm just gonna take my gain this week and hope for a huge (for me) loss next week!!

Sandy-you rock girl!!!! Great job on the loss! :drinker:

Kae-nice job on your loss as well

Kory-you are so funny....just thought I would mention that fact!! :laugh: Nice job on your water...I know it sucks for you, but I am glad that you are finding ways to work around it!!! I sooooo need to make some crystal light pops.....great idea!!!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My weight is 269! Glad to be out of the 270's and hoping to be out of the 260's soon! :smile:

awesome job!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    checking in, still 121lbs have maintained.

Total mins of strength training: 10/45 (oops!)
    Total cups of water: 69/60
    Number of days under cals: 5/7
    Number of days over cals: 2/7
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on staying motivated & checking in with their losses or gains- either way, your still here and motivated, right?!?!?

i too had a gain of i believe 2 lbs since last week- but i kind of felt it earlier in the week that it wasn't going to be a "successful" WI.

I have no excuse for the scale b/c i worked my BUTT off this week, cardio & ST. I also ate great & i haven't had a beer since sunday!!! Sorry, but that's huge for me. I can go a year without a cookie- but I like my beer to relax.... ( hence me trying yoga to relax in other ways... not sure if yoga is for me though, the whole time in trying to relax i was thinking how i could be doing a jillian workout and actually burning calories instead of just stretching. I'm usually in a time crunch in the morning & really need to choose my time wisely!!! i'm too hyper for yoga at this point!!! LOL )

anyhoo- i asked this on my page as well - but as today was the WI, today was also a visit from Aunt FLO... SOOOO i'm curious- does anyone else get affected on the scale by this visitor!!???

Have a great week ladies!
    jo
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on staying motivated & checking in with their losses or gains- either way, your still here and motivated, right?!?!?

i too had a gain of i believe 2 lbs since last week- but i kind of felt it earlier in the week that it wasn't going to be a "successful" WI.

I have no excuse for the scale b/c i worked my BUTT off this week, cardio & ST. I also ate great & i haven't had a beer since sunday!!! Sorry, but that's huge for me. I can go a year without a cookie- but I like my beer to relax.... ( hence me trying yoga to relax in other ways... not sure if yoga is for me though, the whole time in trying to relax i was thinking how i could be doing a jillian workout and actually burning calories instead of just stretching. I'm usually in a time crunch in the morning & really need to choose my time wisely!!! i'm too hyper for yoga at this point!!! LOL )

anyhoo- i asked this on my page as well - but as today was the WI, today was also a visit from Aunt FLO... SOOOO i'm curious- does anyone else get affected on the scale by this visitor!!???

Maybe try just doing the Yoga once a week. It is really supposed to be good for you.

I was up 3.2 pounds last week due to TOM, but it's all off now. I'm not sure if it's all hormonal or actually the way I eat. I don't tend to log as much at that time. That's probably a good indicator that I'm not eating as well!