Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Weeeeeell. Every Thursday I work late, really late. I was just too exhausted to do yesterday's shred. I think it'll probably always be that way. Is it kosher to do maybe, two on Saturdays instead? One in the Morning and one at night? Yes? Please?

NO!!!! We want you shredding at midnight! "You want this? You can't just phone it in, you want results? They don't come free". Sorry, couldn't resist. :). I don't see why that would be an issue given the circumstance. In fact, props to you. It's all I can do to get through one a day, let alone two. You go girl.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Weeeeeell. Every Thursday I work late, really late. I was just too exhausted to do yesterday's shred. I think it'll probably always be that way. Is it kosher to do maybe, two on Saturdays instead? One in the Morning and one at night? Yes? Please?

Sounds fair to me :)
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

NO!!!! We want you shredding at midnight! "You want this? You can't just phone it in, you want results? They don't come free". Sorry, couldn't resist. :). I don't see why that would be an issue given the circumstance. In fact, props to you. It's all I can do to get through one a day, let alone two. You go girl.

hahahahhahahhah this made me crack up!!!!
  • moffee01
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done. I sooo didnt want to do it but got it done!! yay

Kelly
  • madbeach9
    Options
    D6L1 done. By far the best day so far. Kept up with everything except the very last ab moves-have trouble keeping my legs up. Bring on day 7!!!

Great job to everyone! Keep it up!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 5 done! now i just need to stay motivated through the weekend!!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi all, can I join? Just started yesterday!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    D5L1 DONE! WOOT WOOT!

Let's go ladies!!!
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i hear ya! I make a point of "going" right before I start and sometimes during. Hates that side affect.

L1D4 Done done and done!
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think given the replies of you lovely ladies I will put 30 mins from now on. I don't want my body to start going in to starvation mode
    : /
    Can I ask a really dim question please? I bought some handweights from Asda and it said 5lbs on the box. When I got them home they are 2.5lbs each thus making 5lbs.
    So are these what is meant by 5lbs weights or do I need to buy some new ones that are 5lbs each?

Re Jumping Jacks I really hate these but I do them. I do struggle with them when I get breathless!
    If you want to use 5lb weights then yes you need to get a set that are 5 each but if you are comfortable using the 2.5 stick with tthat. I am still switching up mine because I have certain areas of my body that need the extra push i use 8lbs for dumbbell rows and chest flyes but only 2 lbs for my anterior raise because that muscke group is not strong enough to use a heavier weight for the 30 second duration! Do what feels right!
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Hi everyone who is shredding it up! Today am going for day 7 level one, I really love this DVD. Hey guys! how long we stay in each level? Please PM me captain! I'm really please with myself have stucked with it for 6 days straight today will be 7. Really happy I found this thread because its motivated me to go for it! I'm using 3kg weight I love the burn! Keep it up everyone is doing so fab keep pushing on, remember as Jillien says ' when you feel your energy is flaging remember why you doing this'. Rock on!!
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello to all my 30ds friends,

Hope everyone is working hard, I'm just dropping a line to touch base. I haven't done anything to do I'm not feeling great, I think the flu is coming on. Tomorrow is a better day!
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I didn't workout today. I have been grocery shopping and running errands all day, which is a workout in itself. Hopefully I can squeeze in 2 workouts tomorrow to make up for it.
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Shredded D5-L1!!!
  • LauraWall727
    LauraWall727 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday but today makes L1D3!! ;0)
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Can I join the group, I have only just found the thread . I have just completed Day 3 L1 and my whole body hurts!!!! Any support would be great.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    L1D4 - definitely not hurting as much and almost completing each set now, just need to work on the push ups (still modified)
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    L1D3 completed. Aching really bad this morning but felt better after completing the exercise.
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    L1D4 - definitely not hurting as much and almost completing each set now, just need to work on the push ups (still modified)

Try doing incline push-ups on a table or chair and work your way down to the floor. Stairs are good to use too because you could start with which ever step you are comfortable with doing a pushup from and work your way down the stairs to the floor. They are much better then the motified version on the DVD because the modified doesn't make you use your entire body, but the incline does.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Didn't get chance to do it yesterday as I went to the gym and then ran out of time because I was going out, so will double up over the weekend to get caught up :smile:

Just done Level 1 day 4 and it was actually easier, I was able to keep up all the way through, even doing all the side lunges with shoulder raises which previously have been a killer :happy:

So, to quote Jillian - ' I am on my way to being shredded' in fact WE are on OUR way to being shredded :happy:

Thanks guys for motivating me as without you it would be far too easy just to keep missing a session
    :flowerforyou: