Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hi! I've not abandoned you!! Sorry girls... I'm still out of town and a bit crazy. As suggested by Dee Dee...lets all set our own goals for this week! :0) Have fun and will see you soon! I'm having a blast, but just crazy busy!

Tausha
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    TEAM ORANGE! I suggest our personal Team Challenge, starting TODAY (Saturday) to Wednesday.

UNDER on sodium
    AT LEAST 10 cups water
    Burn at least 300 calories (unless it's your rest day, which mine will be Sunday - don't push too hard since we all really do need our rest, yes, Donne, even I take a rest day once a week :wink: )
    Try to NOT eat back all your exercise cals (that is my personal challenge but you are welcome to join me on it!)

For all the other Teams, you're welcome to join the TOC (Team Orange Challenge)

OH, and for all those on-line terms - APMROFLMBO (almost peed myself rolling on floor laughing my butt off) :laugh:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options

OH, and for all those on-line terms - APMROFLMBO (almost peed myself rolling on floor laughing my butt off) :laugh:

I am also APMRILFLMBO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    TEAM ORANGE! I suggest our personal Team Challenge, starting TODAY (Saturday) to Wednesday.

UNDER on sodium
    AT LEAST 10 cups water
    Burn at least 300 calories (unless it's your rest day, which mine will be Sunday - don't push too hard since we all really do need our rest, yes, Donne, even I take a rest day once a week :wink: )
    Try to NOT eat back all your exercise cals (that is my personal challenge but you are welcome to join me on it!)

For all the other Teams, you're welcome to join the TOC (Team Orange Challenge)

I like this challenge count me in! I will also see what I can do for 10 quiet minutes a day!

D
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    :::Here are my goals for the week and what I have done so far:::

Calories burned: 1251/4000
    H2O Intake: 12/115 cups
    Under Intake Calories: 1/7 days
    Weight Training: 20/60 mintues

Let's get this done ladies!!!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    updated through Saturday...
    under cals: 2/6
    under sodium: 1/5
    burn 2000 cals: 858/2000
    10min relax time: 2/6 (does MFP time count?!-LOL!)
    80oz H20/day: 3/7
    cal avg for week 1400:
    weight: 10/12-125.8.........10/19-TBA

Tausha-seeya when you get back :)

Rynat-I will be joining Orange in most of these challenges too!! At least 2/3 (water, sodium)!

GREAT JOB so far ladies!!!
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to take the week to work on ME. I feel such pressure to meet the goals that I cut corners, maybe fudge a little (i.e. "Yeah, I'd say that's about 2 glasses of water), and just feel the need to please. I know that's part of being held accountable, but I think until I can hold myself accountable, I'll dig myself a deeper hole and lie more. I'll still post this week, but I'm not setting public goals. I have plans in my head, and I'm going to stick to them. I'm definitely including the 10 minutes of personal time. Even if I can just sit in my car, alone, for 10 minutes...that's something I need!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, sorry I was MIA last week.I was on vacation and got real busy at work. Checking in fir last week weigh in at 156. Gained a pound.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Hey BB's! So I did the Spartan Race. I finished, but that was the most grueling 4 miles I've ever done!! I have battlescars...some bruises and scrapes on my legs. I'm a little sore, including my behind, from going down all the mud slides...LOL. It was definitely waaaaay more intense than the Warrior Dash (piece of cake compared to SR). I dragged a cynder block, carried a bucket 3/4 full of pebbles/rocks (both w/some uphill sections), had to do 90 burpees (luckily not all at the same time)...it was the consequence of not being able to complete an obstacle. The terrain itself was an obstacle to overcome. It was super muddy and slick. One obstacle was a super steep, muddy, uphill climb at one point. This definitely pushed my body and mind to the limit. Luckily, I did the race with my brother. We stuck together and he definitely helped push me to keep going. There is also more of a sense of teamwork in this race as A LOT of people help each other through the obstacles. I was most impressed with that! I may not have been able to complete 3 or 4 out of the 12 or so obstacles, but I did the majority of them and I crossed the FINISH LINE...granted I was EXHAUSTED...but I crossed it!! THAT was the main goal I set for myself!! So I'm proud of that!! :smile:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Today will be a rest day for me. And depending on how my body feels the next couple of days, it may just be some light exercise, like walking for me. :wink:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    Hey BB's! So I did the Spartan Race. I finished, but that was the most grueling 4 miles I've ever done!! I have battlescars...some bruises and scrapes on my legs. I'm a little sore, including my behind, from going down all the mud slides...LOL. It was definitely waaaaay more intense than the Warrior Dash (piece of cake compared to SR). I dragged a cynder block, carried a bucket 3/4 full of pebbles/rocks (both w/some uphill sections), had to do 90 burpees (luckily not all at the same time)...it was the consequence of not being able to complete an obstacle. The terrain itself was an obstacle to overcome. It was super muddy and slick. One obstacle was a super steep, muddy, uphill climb at one point. This definitely pushed my body and mind to the limit. Luckily, I did the race with my brother. We stuck together and he definitely helped push me to keep going. There is also more of a sense of teamwork in this race as A LOT of people help each other through the obstacles. I was most impressed with that! I may not have been able to complete 3 or 4 out of the 12 or so obstacles, but I did the majority of them and I crossed the FINISH LINE...granted I was EXHAUSTED...but I crossed it!! THAT was the main goal I set for myself!! So I'm proud of that!! :smile:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Today will be a rest day for me. And depending on how my body feels the next couple of days, it may just be some light exercise, like walking for me. :wink:

Hey! Congratulations!!! I am so impressed!!!! It sounds like it was an amazing challenge!!! What an experience!!!! You will always remember this race! I bet your shower after the race was one of the most enjoyable as well!! Again, a super huge congratulations!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for letting us all know!!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    annie, I hope the week goes well for you!!! Sometimes giving yourself a bit of a healthy break is the best thing ever!

D
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Hey! Congratulations!!! I am so impressed!!!! It sounds like it was an amazing challenge!!! What an experience!!!! You will always remember this race! I bet your shower after the race was one of the most enjoyable as well!! Again, a super huge congratulations!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for letting us all know!!!
    Oh YES!! A nice HOT shower felt fabulous! And ibuprofen was my best friend last night as well! :wink:
  • Rynatat
    Options

I am impressed as well! It sounds ridiculously INTENSE!! And definitely something to talk about to say "I did that & made it through!"

SPARTA!! lol :flowerforyou:
  • Rynatat
    Options
    OK - so my stats for the week: for all those doing the TOBC (Team Orange Butterball Challenge :wink:), you're welcome to use this format to log in. Good Luck to all!

10-13: Under sodium (1870mg left over), 30+ cups water (iPhone only goes up to 30 so can't log after that!), 1357 calories burned (AM/PM workout), 402 calories remaining. No quiet time :frown:
    10-14: Under sodium (1148mg left over), 30+ cups water, 423 calories burned (AM Workout only), OVER by 400 calories due to Grandpa coming back from spending summer in Iowa & we met at Sonny's for dinner with him - I couldn't get my PM burn in but that's OK - I got to spend time with the only Grandpa I have left & that's by marriage :happy: No quiet time :frown:
    10-15: Under sodium (1592mg left over), 17+cups water (lost track in the PM!), 1105 calories burned (AM/PM Workout), 800 calories remaining. No quiet time :frown:
    10-16: Rest day, so no cals burned (except from cleaning but not counting that!) Will update calories & water later :smile:
    10-17:
    10-18:
    10-19:

UNDER on sodium: 3/7
    AT LEAST 10 cups water: 3/7
    300 Calories Burned: 3/7
    Left over Exercise Calories: 2/7
    Meditation/Silent Time: 0/7 (am going to work on it for rest of this week!)
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Here is the chart. For those who didn't weigh in, I just put the same weight as last week. Let me know if I missed anyone or if there are any errors. Thanks!

butterballbabies-7.jpg
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Thanks for posting Karen!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    10/13--596 calories, 18 cups water, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/14--665 calories, 12 cups water, 20 minutes strength training, over calories
    10/15--1150 calories, 12 cups water, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/16--
    10/17--
    10/18--
    10/19--

Calories burned: 2411/4000
    H2O Intake: 42/110 cups
    Under Intake Calories: 2/7 days
    Strength Training: 20/60 minutes
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    UPDATE from Fri & Sat:

Cals Burned: 1476/3500
    Cups of H20: 39/85
    Mins of ST: 40/150
    Days UC: 1/5
    Days OC: 2/2
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    updated through Sunday (cept for water and walks)
    under cals: 3/6
    under sodium: 2/5
    burn 2000 cals: 1187/2000
    10min relax time: 3/6 (does MFP time count?!-LOL!)
    80oz H20/day: 3/7
    cal avg for week 1400:
    weight: 10/12-125.8.........10/19-TBA

Keerti-1lb is not bad at all for a vacay week! wtg!

Anita-congrats on finishing the SR...sounds similar to the Mud Run that I do...which is a 10K that includes, wall climbing, river crossing, tunnel crawl, suicide hill, slippery slope, and a ton of mud pits!! Def a tough challenge, and you should be very proud! :drinker:

Karen-thanks for the chart and congrats on your loss this week!

:flowerforyou: CONGRATS on the losses ladies: Anita, Donna, Sandy, Kristen, Annie, Karen, Melinda, and Kory!!!:flowerforyou:

:drinker: Also CONGRTAS to the biggest losers thus far(more than 5lbs): Kym, Sandy, Laura, Tausha, Kristen, Suzanne, Pat, Annie, and Karen!!!:drinker:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Team red: Sandy and Kym you rock! Jen up 1 pound but hang in there. I know you are working hard!