countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone:happy:

Here is tomorrow's mini challenge (Wednesday)

Lateral Raise w/ Weights x50 - Keeping elbows slightly bent lift arms out to the sides up to shoulder level lower & then repeat.

Squat jumps x50 - Explode up from the squat position so that both feet clear the ground, land back in squat position & repeat.

V Sit Ups x 50 - Lying flat on back, arms stretched out over your head bring your feet & arms up @ same time (keeping arms & legs straight).

Try and get out for a 20 minute brisk walk and remember to drink lotsa water :bigsmile:

LETS GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Lateral Raise w/ Weights x50 - Keeping elbows slightly bent lift arms out to the sides up to shoulder level lower & then repeat.

Squat jumps x50 - Explode up from the squat position so that both feet clear the ground, land back in squat position & repeat.

V Sit Ups x 50 - Lying flat on back, arms stretched out over your head bring your feet & arms up @ same time (keeping arms & legs straight).

Try and get out for a 20 minute brisk walk and remember to drink lotsa water :bigsmile:

LETS GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!

Thanks for the awesome mini challenge... excited to do some weight-work too!
    YAAAAY Team Rudolph!!:bigsmile:
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have done so many squats and lunges today that I think my legs are in shock. They were shaking during the cool down of my Zumba toning. I actually grabbed my knees to keep them from shaking as I stretched my hamstrings. I hope it shows on the scale Friday.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have done so many squats and lunges today that I think my legs are in shock. They were shaking during the cool down of my Zumba toning. I actually grabbed my knees to keep them from shaking as I stretched my hamstrings. I hope it shows on the scale Friday.

Oh GO TEAM DASHER! whoot whoot
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) Here's the mini challenge for Wednesday:

40 supermans/chest raises -- lie face down on the floor, and slowly raise your arms and legs at the same time, keeping them straight. your core should be killing you! :P

40 burpees -- stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands raised over your head. squat down and place your palms on the floor by your feet. kick both of your legs back so that you're now in position to do a pushup. push yourself back up and at the end of the pushup quickly pull both knees into your chest while keeping your hands on the floor. You're basically jumping back into the squat position found in the first step. stand straight up and repeat!

30 tricep presses

Two full days until weigh-in! Drink tons of water, try to have a low-carb day today, and get 7 hours of sleep! :happy:
    Sometimes we forget how much sleep affects weight loss....I know I do!

GO TEAM DASHER! :bigsmile:
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

LETS GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!

That is awesome well done hun! will get cracking on some of those in work and then the rest when i get home tonight.

Cummon team rudolf we can do this, only a couple more days to go!

xxxxx
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Gettin my challenge done early...he he real early:grumble: ......after my coffee tho:happy: .....Kick *kitten* today team RUDOLPH:smile: ........WE ARE REBELS WITH A CAUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::glasses:
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Gettin my challenge done early...he he real early:grumble: ......after my coffee tho:happy: .....Kick *kitten* today team RUDOLPH:smile: ........WE ARE REBELS WITH A CAUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::glasses:

great attitude :D xxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great challenges today I'm gonna get them done as soon as I'm home.... Bring it on dashers!! Lol
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Great challenges today I'm gonna get them done as soon as I'm home.... Bring it on dashers!! Lol

Me too im doing the squats in work (secretly) then going to do the others as a warm up before my run and dance practise :D

xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hey everyone :) Here's the mini challenge for Wednesday:

40 supermans/chest raises -- lie face down on the floor, and slowly raise your arms and legs at the same time, keeping them straight. your core should be killing you! :P

40 burpees -- stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands raised over your head. squat down and place your palms on the floor by your feet. kick both of your legs back so that you're now in position to do a pushup. push yourself back up and at the end of the pushup quickly pull both knees into your chest while keeping your hands on the floor. You're basically jumping back into the squat position found in the first step. stand straight up and repeat!

30 tricep presses

Two full days until weigh-in! Drink tons of water, try to have a low-carb day today, and get 7 hours of sleep! :happy:
    Sometimes we forget how much sleep affects weight loss....I know I do!

GO TEAM DASHER! :bigsmile:

Great challenge, god knows when im going to be able to fit the mini challenge in today so busy at work not finishing till 9pm but never mind it will be a late night tonight :-p
    (i don't do late nights to well)

Go Team Dasher!!!!! x
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Very little sleep last night..not good for weight loss but just couldnt get back to sleep. Will exercise today and try to have a low carb day and of course drink lots of water.
    Let's go team Rudolph!!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Very little sleep last night..not good for weight loss but just couldnt get back to sleep. Will exercise today and try to have a low carb day and of course drink lots of water.
    Let's go team Rudolph!!!!

We can do this! only today and tomorrow to go until we see how we've all done :D

xxxx
  • Zannewil
    Zannewil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I just started a few days ago and this is my first communication. Can I still join in on this challenge? :)
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

LETS GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!

Excellent. Can do everything bar the squats - will stick to the dreaded planks for today, plus weights and v-sits. Bring it on.
  • Pidders89
    Options

LETS GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!

Excellent. Can do everything bar the squats - will stick to the dreaded planks for today, plus weights and v-sits. Bring it on.

Thats great hun well done xxx
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options

LETS GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!

Don't know if I'll manage 50 squat jumps after being stood up all day but I'll do as many as I can!! :D
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    TEAM RUDOLF!
    I've been asked to set tomorrow's mini challenge.. (20th October) and I'm posting it now because I'm at college tomorrow so won't get online until after 4pm!
    I was also asked to make it a bit of a toughie because it's the last day before weigh in!! (I'm going by what I'd find tough, sorry if it's not enough!! :P )

30 mins brisk walk.
    100 sit ups.
    25 lunges. (each leg)
    25 press ups.
    100 jumping jacks.

& remember to drink your water!! :D
  • Pidders89
    Options
    TEAM RUDOLF!
    I've been asked to set tomorrow's mini challenge.. (20th October) and I'm posting it now because I'm at college tomorrow so won't get online until after 4pm!
    I was also asked to make it a bit of a toughie because it's the last day before weigh in!! (I'm going by what I'd find tough, sorry if it's not enough!! :P )

30 mins brisk walk.
    100 sit ups.
    25 lunges. (each leg)
    25 press ups.
    100 jumping jacks.

& remember to drink your water!! :D

Wow your r mean! haha only joking hun that is brilliant! thank you :D

COME ON EVERYONE IN TEAM RUDOLF, ONLY ONE DAY LEFT SO MAKE IT COUNT!!!

Like grrrlface said make sure you drink your water, i know quite a few of us are doing carb free so good luck to all of you who are and everyone please just try your best xxxxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great mini challenges it is a toughie all right.. It's like last chance workout from biggest loser!! Lol I will give it my best and I'm doing carb free tomorrow aswell so good luck to everyone else doing it... Xx
    Go Rudolph xxxxxx let's kick *kitten*