countdown to christmas challenge continued...

Options

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great mini challenge set for tomorrow!

I am hoping to get the walk in tomorrow, I managed to do a 15 minute walk today the weather here is terrible cold, windy and a lot of rain!!!

For all that are doing Carb free tomorrow GOOD LUCK :happy:

GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    TEAM RUDOLF!
    I've been asked to set tomorrow's mini challenge.. (20th October) and I'm posting it now because I'm at college tomorrow so won't get online until after 4pm!
    I was also asked to make it a bit of a toughie because it's the last day before weigh in!! (I'm going by what I'd find tough, sorry if it's not enough!! :P )

30 mins brisk walk.
    100 sit ups.
    25 lunges. (each leg)
    25 press ups.
    100 jumping jacks.

& remember to drink your water!! :D

Great challenge for tomorrow. Will do my walking from the train station. Got a long walk to get to the meeting venue. Don't know what is on the menu though in the restaurant, will have to play that by ear. Will work it all off with the long walk back and the rest of the challenge when I get home.

Good luck everybody - Team Rudolf rules.
  • rmdiaz1
    rmdiaz1 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey everyone :) Here's the mini challenge for Wednesday:

40 supermans/chest raises -- lie face down on the floor, and slowly raise your arms and legs at the same time, keeping them straight. your core should be killing you! :P

40 burpees -- stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands raised over your head. squat down and place your palms on the floor by your feet. kick both of your legs back so that you're now in position to do a pushup. push yourself back up and at the end of the pushup quickly pull both knees into your chest while keeping your hands on the floor. You're basically jumping back into the squat position found in the first step. stand straight up and repeat!

30 tricep presses

Two full days until weigh-in! Drink tons of water, try to have a low-carb day today, and get 7 hours of sleep! :happy:
    Sometimes we forget how much sleep affects weight loss....I know I do!

GO TEAM DASHER! :bigsmile:

Did the Superman/Chest Raises and the Tricep Presses, but the Burpees not so much. I had to look those up and I only did about 15 and probably not right. Lol. I tried though. But doing my c25k in a few min. All in all a pretty good exercise day! GO TEAM DASHER!!!
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great mini challenges it is a toughie all right.. It's like last chance workout from biggest loser!! Lol I will give it my best and I'm doing carb free tomorrow aswell so good luck to everyone else doing it... Xx
    Go Rudolph xxxxxx let's kick *kitten*

tooo funny! I thought about the last chance workout as soon as I read the mini challenge!

It will be great though, and will put Team Rudolph over the top!!! wooooo hooooo! lol
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    TEAM RUDOLF!
    I've been asked to set tomorrow's mini challenge.. (20th October) and I'm posting it now because I'm at college tomorrow so won't get online until after 4pm!
    I was also asked to make it a bit of a toughie because it's the last day before weigh in!! (I'm going by what I'd find tough, sorry if it's not enough!! :P )

30 mins brisk walk.
    100 sit ups.
    25 lunges. (each leg)
    25 press ups.
    100 jumping jacks.

& remember to drink your water!! :D

I think this challenge is great... good variety again! Let's goooooo Team Rudolph!!! :bigsmile:
    (p.s. thank gooodness there's no squats tomorrow... my thighs are like jelly tonite LOL)
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :) Here's the mini challenge for Wednesday:

40 supermans/chest raises -- lie face down on the floor, and slowly raise your arms and legs at the same time, keeping them straight. your core should be killing you! :P

40 burpees -- stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands raised over your head. squat down and place your palms on the floor by your feet. kick both of your legs back so that you're now in position to do a pushup. push yourself back up and at the end of the pushup quickly pull both knees into your chest while keeping your hands on the floor. You're basically jumping back into the squat position found in the first step. stand straight up and repeat!

30 tricep presses

Two full days until weigh-in! Drink tons of water, try to have a low-carb day today, and get 7 hours of sleep! :happy:
    Sometimes we forget how much sleep affects weight loss....I know I do!

GO TEAM DASHER! :bigsmile:

Did the Superman/Chest Raises and the Tricep Presses, but the Burpees not so much. I had to look those up and I only did about 15 and probably not right. Lol. I tried though. But doing my c25k in a few min. All in all a pretty good exercise day! GO TEAM DASHER!!!

Sorry! They are kind of tricky :)
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    TEAM RUDOLF-

SO THE MINI CHALLENGE HAS BEEN SET, THE LAST DAY HAS COME AND ITS WEIGH DAY TOMORROW. PLEASE JUST PUSH YOURSELF THAT LITTLE BIT HARDER TODAY, YOU CAN DO IT!!! WE HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD ALL WEEK AND I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND ALL OF YOU THAT ARE DOING A NO CARB DAY LIKE ME :)

TEAM RUDOLF ALL THE WAY!

XXX
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Morning Team Dasher!!

The Mini Challenge for today is to burn 1000+ calories as was suggested on Monday by Iyohnakp.
    All try your hardest, as today is the last day before weigh in.....
    Ensure to keep your sodium low and drink your water!!!!!!
    You have all done so well this week, im so proud of all my Dashers!!!! :-D

Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM DASHER!!!

x x
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    GO TEAM DASHER!!!! Woot Woot!!!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Not long now Team Rudolf, we can do it! :D

xxx
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Just have to say well done to both teams you have all worked your little butts of.. I'm delighted to see you all so motivated.. I was thinking that to make it fair to everyone that the leaders should nominate a leader for next week this is so that everyone gets a chance or if the leaders would prefare I can pick again? Just let me know... Tomorrow I would like you all to send me your weight and I'll add them up and announce the big ( losers) winners.. Even though were all winners :) (thought I'd add a bit of cheeseness)
    Good luck to everyone for weigh in xxxx
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Just have to say well done to both teams you have all worked your little butts of.. I'm delighted to see you all so motivated.. I was thinking that to make it fair to everyone that the leaders should nominate a leader for next week this is so that everyone gets a chance or if the leaders would prefare I can pick again? Just let me know... Tomorrow I would like you all to send me your weight and I'll add them up and announce the big ( losers) winners.. Even though were all winners :) (thought I'd add a bit of cheeseness)

Sounds like a great idea :D i will send you my nomination when i send you my weigh in. Good luck to everyone we have all worked our butts off :D GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!

xxx

xxxxxx
  • rmdiaz1
    Options
    Last minute work out DASHERS!!! C'mon we can do this!!! Eat good and burn some calories!!
  • Charlene_91
    Options

Sounds like a great idea :D i will send you my nomination when i send you my weigh in. Good luck to everyone we have all worked our butts off :D GO TEAM RUDOLF!!!

xxx

xxxxxx

Yep i will do the same, send them both over to you :) x Good luck everyone with your weigh in!!!1
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Good luck everyone with your weigh in, i lost 1lb this week :)

xxxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Good luck everyone with your weigh in, i lost 1lb this week :)

xxxxx

Well done!
    I lost 1lb this week too :-)

Good luck everyone x
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies... I am exactly the same weight. I do have to say I gained almost three pounds over the weekend (I had chips and queso and went into a feeding frenzy and had margaritas) so technically I lost that but I am upset with myself. I need to work on my self control! I do so good during the week its just the weekends are so hard. My husband and my daugher both have problems gaining weight and I am the oposite so they eat all these yummy things! Its not fair but hey what is...

Good luck to everyone else.
  • _Doreen_
    Options
    I'm almost at 15 pounds total-lost! I worked my butt off this week thanks to everyone who put up mini challenges for Team Rudolph, and it paid off!!! I lost 2.6 pounds cuz of you guys!!! wooo hoooo :bigsmile: I really love this website; I couldn't do this on my own.
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Well no loss for me this week...gonna try and change thing's up a little and see if that helps?!? I am changing my settings to maintain so that I give myself more calories, I don't have a HRM so I don't track my exercise but I know I burn everyday, I will lower my calories on Sunday because that is my day off from exercise. I talked to my boot camp instructor and she said that I am under eating and need to eat more...still can't grasp that concept but I am going to give it a try! I plan on getting a HRM but for now this is how I am going to do it unless someone has a better idea???

Congrats to all of you that lost this week GREAT JOB!!!
  • patsyanne
    patsyanne Posts: 111
    Options
    Good luck to all of team Rudolph and Dasher, too! I lost .9 lb this week, not as good as last week but I expected that. I am happy with it. Now we start a new week, let's do it!!