azshorty1115 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey I lost 2 pounds..:happy:

SW - 233

CW- 231:

Awesome job!!!!:happy:
  • kjones33
    Options
    Sorry I put my weight down wrong... LOL but I corrected it...
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just checking in with my 45 mins of Zumba (day 2 of 5)
  • TashanaM
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight, but I was really sick last week so I am goign to track my weight from this week for the next weight in to be fair.....
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    My weight did not change due to my bad eating habits this week. I did Zumba Thursday 55 min, Friday 45 min and today 45 min. Are we starting our new week today? I have not been able to do my measurements but I will get them in asap.

I had the same issue this last week, but at least we didn't gain anything. :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I managed to put on over 3lb at the start of this challenge. I am back down some this week, 138.2lb still 2.2lb up on start weight though :(
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    Just off to do 50 mins Cardio Party.

Is anyone here using the exhilarate DVD package? I'm quite tempted to buy it as I'm just using the old set.

That's what I'm using too. I really wish I had the funds to buy the newer set. I think having the diversity would be nice...I kind of get tired of the same thing over & over sometimes. The friends I have that have it really love it.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 1, 40mins, 300cals :)
  • divinesaber
    divinesaber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to still join in this challenge? :)
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Dont forget this week's challenge is to do Zumba 5 days this week for 45 minutes and drink 8 cups of water everyday. Nice job to everyone, we have some great results. Keep up the good work everyone. And continue to inspire and be inspired!!!

zumba2-1.png
    zumba1-1.png

Next weigh in is Monday!! Get it Dancers!!
  • leanne402
    Options

Is anyone here using the exhilarate DVD package? I'm quite tempted to buy it as I'm just using the old set.

That's what I'm using too. I really wish I had the funds to buy the newer set. I think having the diversity would be nice...I kind of get tired of the same thing over & over sometimes. The friends I have that have it really love it.

Yeah, I'm finding I know the cardio party off by heart. Although this has been good thing as it means I am working harder rather than concentrating on what I am meant to be doing. I think I will get bored of it after a few more weeks though.
    I think the exhilarate package may be on my Christmas list :-)
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hi...think you missed my post with my figures...

Hi All

Here are my week 1 stats...

SW:152.5
    Last week's weight: 150.5
    CW: 148.75
    Weight loss this week: 1.75
    GW: 126
    Waist: 28 (down 0.5)
    Hips: 41 (no change)
    Thigh: 23.5 (down 0.5)

Just incase you want to add them to the sheet :)
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options

Yeah, I'm finding I know the cardio party off by heart. Although this has been good thing as it means I am working harder rather than concentrating on what I am meant to be doing. I think I will get bored of it after a few more weeks though.
    I think the exhilarate package may be on my Christmas list :-)

Me, too. Especially since I just found out that its a little cheaper than when it first came out. I may have to do some begging! Maybe I can even get it as an EARLY Christmas present! Time to start saving!
  • avargas15
    avargas15 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Got my 45 minutes of Zumba in today, in addition to a 15-min walk in the morning. 2 out of 5.
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Found the group and son had a football game- too tired to move when i got home didn't do anything.
    Day 2- Did makeup exercise for day 1and did day 2-
    45 minutes zumba sculpt and tone- 500 calories
    55 minutes zumba Live on DVD- 611 calories
    6 bottles water today- 16.9 oz for a total of 101.4 ounces
    Day 3- Live zumba class- 60 minutes
    Day 4-zumba sculpt and tone
    Day 5- live zumba class- 60 minutes (weekend- I grazed- ate way too many calories)
    Day 6-zumba cardio party dvd- 45 minutes-(still not completely on track with calories)- weekends are a challenge for me but I am determined to do better.
    Day 7- zumba cardio party dvd- 45 minutes
    Day 8-cardio party zumba dvd- 45 minutes- 90 oz water
    Day 9- Cardio party zumba dvd- 45 minutes- 70 oz water so far
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Did 47 mins of Zumba yesterday (day 3 of 5 this week)
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I sill look as uncoordinated as a toddler learning to walk. Anyone else have this problem? I seem to be behind all the time. Hate it :grumble: I will keep trying but may have to switch to something else if I can't get the hang of it. I have three free pilates classes coming up along with a session with a new nutritionist soon. Will see how that goes.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have been away on business so logging Mon - Wed today. I took the Activate DVD with me since it is a 45 min workout and was able to do it each day.

Monday - Nov 7 - 45 min
    Tuesday - Nov 8 - 45 min
    Wednesday - Nov 9 - 45 min
  • Kat_Tee_Thom
    Options
    Hi, I am late but I would love to join. I have already been doing Zumba. Please include me. I am new to myfitness and looking for people to help keep me motivated.
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Day 10- Cardio live zumba class at rec center- 55 minutes- 50 oz water working on drinkin more water before bed