Black Team week 16

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    P.S. - Sam, you are not the "fat wife" in that picture. You are the "lady with the awesome baby bump of which Lori is jealous". I so wanted a belly like that when I was pregnant with Harley.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    P.S. - Sam, you are not the "fat wife" in that picture. You are the "lady with the awesome baby bump of which Lori is jealous". I so wanted a belly like that when I was pregnant with Harley.

I was tremendous with both my girls. I gained 34 pounds with both and a ton of water. I also had the hugest boobs I had ever seen before! hahaha well maybe not before but in a long time!!

thanks for all the comments. just to let you know I haven't seen 179 all day I think it left me!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    RUN MARLA RUN!!! Make sure you post and tell us how it went - so exciting..

So proud of all you runners. I am going to give it a second go again starting this week, but am also going to see a chiropractor. The right side of my body seems to be rebelling - hip, low back, knee - all achy - I think I may need an adjustment, may have been favoring my left knee for too long, and developed som bad habits.

I have to confess to caving last night and swiping 2 peeps from my DDs basket. She doesn't like them, and they are still in the house. At least I left 2.. I also took a look at Walmart for half-price peeps, but fortunately, they were sold out.. :happy: :grumble: :happy: :grumble: :happy: :grumble:

Sam, I agree with the others, you are not the fat wife.. Pregnancy is a temporary state, and look at the healthy child you brought into the world. You are awesome now, and that is what counts.. Go knock them dead..

Amanda - I am with Loree - we :heart: you too much, you can't get rid of us that easily.

Anna - long time no see- welcome back..

I was out yesterday in the great weather riding my next maybe horse. Had a bad time at trot, but tried canter for the first time and that went really well.. Will try to post video soon.

Have a great Sunday everyone..

Janie
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bumping so I can find y'all later when I have some time to at least read! :noway:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Go Marla!!! I am so jealous! I cant run from my couch to the bathroom:laugh: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Marla changed her avatar! look at the race day smile! WOMAN YOU NEED TO POST AND LET US KNOW HOW IT WENT!!!!!!!!!!! You hubs and the child look great! When are you gonna start doing Nike running commercials you totally look the part you lean mean running machine!

lol :flowerforyou: Congratulations Marla, we are all sooooo proud of you.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Marla changed her avatar! look at the race day smile! WOMAN YOU NEED TO POST AND LET US KNOW HOW IT WENT!!!!!!!!!!! You hubs and the child look great! When are you gonna start doing Nike running commercials you totally look the part you lean mean running machine!

lol :flowerforyou: Congratulations Marla, we are all sooooo proud of you.

I saw the change and thought we got news. Nothing...come on Marla the suspense it killing us.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Marla, how did it go??????

Janie, I also look at Wal-Mart for 1/2 price peeps and there was none. In a way I was relieved!

Sam, I think you look awesome in that pic. You were bringing another human being into the world and don't look anexoric (sp) like the girl in pink!

Have a great Sunday everybody!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    ooohh eeemmm gggeee!!

Marla you look fantastic - and lucky number 13.:laugh: :laugh:

How did it go???!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/49932-marla-s-first-5k-i-did-it

:heart: :smooched: :heart: :smooched: :heart: :smooched: to all of you!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

YOU are the champion, my friend......and you'll keep on run-ning till the end.............!1:drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    WOO-HOO! AWESOME, SO PROUD OF YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    MARLA RULES!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    MARLA RULES!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Marla makes me cry....but you're right...she rules. :bigsmile:

:heart:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Marla made me cry, she ROCKS!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Beth & Andrew made me cry, too. Punks. :wink:

I am so proud of this black team! Seriously. Take a look around at all of us. I don't mean, "look at the numbers on your tickers." I mean, REALLY look at yourselves. We have people running, people lifting weights, people that have never exercised in their LIVES...we are all beating the statistics. We are ALL winners.

But for today, Marla's the biggest winner of us all. :heart:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Sara, look at your new pic. You are looking skinny and for some reason I thought you had long hair. That is you right, okay now I feel dumb! :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Sara, look at your new pic. You are looking skinny and for some reason I thought you had long hair. That is you right, okay now I feel dumb! :laugh:

She does look totally different doesn't she!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

She does look totally different doesn't she!! :flowerforyou:

Totally hot! wooo wooo!

lol :laugh:

and now...... I get to wait for Beth to smack up the side of the head. lol
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: