Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options

Replies

• vee785
    vee785 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!! ill start tomorrow, hope you guys dont mind me being late!! i bought the dvd a few months ago but havent used it. i need a challenge!!
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of Level One done! I am not feeling as exhausted afterwards but during the workout I struggle just as much as on the first day :( can never get through the whole lunges with bicep curls...

do your shoulders seem to get really "thick" (don't know how else to describe it) when you do the side lunge with arm raise? I hate that feeling... ugh....

I think for most of us it is 3 more days to go until level two! And I am mortified! I also have to find a new place to do the workout because in level two there seems to be a lot more jumping, so downstairs will complain :( damn...
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was going to get up and do day 7 this morning but just couldnt get out of bed! I'll do it when I get home before I head out

I am slightly nervous about L2 - I always find it very tough when I have looked at it before!
  • bittybooh
    bittybooh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in, this sounds like a great idea! I actually found the videos on youtube, so I think that I will be using that for now. I am starting a little late tho, better late than never right? :)
  • bittybooh
    bittybooh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So, I would love to start this, but I have a silly question that I can probably solve by looking online. Does each level have just one routine that we do until we get to the next level? Thanks in advance for answering!
    Christine.
    2004507.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Hiya

Feel free to join for support and encouragement and to post your results, however it might be too late to join in the "last day on xmas day" part and the overall weight loss over that period

But of course you can join in with the posts and use the group for motivation :)
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    D7 L1 complete. I think I better take a look at L2 this weekend cause you all are making me a bit nervous:ohwell:
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Some people find it easier than others! I dont know why but it kills me more than L3 did!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this 30 day shred, I am aware I wont make the Christmas challenge, But I can make it till New Years :) I have a goal I would like to reach, and have heard wonderful things about the 30day shred :) Its 502 am right now and freezing outside, but Walmart is literally two blocks from me. Im off to buy this DVD :)
  • StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this 30 day shred, I am aware I wont make the Christmas challenge, But I can make it till New Years :) I have a goal I would like to reach, and have heard wonderful things about the 30day shred :) Its 502 am right now and freezing outside, but Walmart is literally two blocks from me. Im off to buy this DVD :)

what a commitment hahaha you go girl! you wont regret it!

Welcome to all you new shreddies...
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 complete. Today I felt a little tired but I still kept on going:indifferent:
    to my surprise I lost 2 pounds already:noway: I haven't been able to lose for sometime and the scale has been going up for me this past 3 weeks.
    this group has kept me motivated since I started the 30 day shred.Like I said I had the DVD just never used it still in it's wrap .:embarassed:
    Have a great Friday everyone.
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 complete. Today I felt a little tired but I still kept on going:indifferent:
    to my surprise I lost 2 pounds already:noway: I haven't been able to lose for sometime and the scale has been going up for me this past 3 weeks.
    this group has kept me motivated since I started the 30 day shred.Like I said I had the DVD just never used it still in it's wrap .:embarassed:
    Have a great Friday everyone.
    That's wonderful, I must admit this morning I really don't feel up to it. But you know what I'm going to do it. The support helps we can make it. And congratz on the weight loss.
  • _LoseHere
    Options
    This will help you to lose weight http://tinyurl.com/c5sxhku
    Take a look at my result

me.png

Just used _h_t_t_p_://tinyurl.com/c5sxhku
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Last night I managed to do Level 1 day 3 and 4 so I am almost caught up to you girls. I should be able to start Level do on the 6th as planned. I was actually able to go through with the shred all the 50 min through and I dont feel as sore today. Lets see how it goes tonight when I do another 2 level 1 workouts. By the way I am down 2 lbs!!! So happy Cant wait to see the results by x mas!
  • joysyear
    Options
    Woo....I did it. I'm honestly not sure what day this is but I completed level 1. Pushed my way through it, wasn't feeling to strong I think because I'm a bit depressed and stressed out but my will power kicked in and I forced myself.This support group helps me more than I can express. I probably would have just crawled right back into bed after I took my daughter to school this morning. But after reading everyone else post. I choice to do it. Yay..We can do it. I
  • joysyear
    Options
    Last night I managed to do Level 1 day 3 and 4 so I am almost caught up to you girls. I should be able to start Level do on the 6th as planned. I was actually able to go through with the shred all the 50 min through and I dont feel as sore today. Lets see how it goes tonight when I do another 2 level 1 workouts. By the way I am down 2 lbs!!! So happy Cant wait to see the results by x mas!
    You go girl, keep up the great work. I may try and do a 2 level 1 tonight as well. Or just my zumba, but congratz to you on the weight loss
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1 done
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    really great week of workouts! Day 5 wasn't as pretty as yesterday, but I pulled thru it like so many here. feeling pretty great after such an awesome weigh-in...

DROPPED 2lbs...here we go weekend, have a good one!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I forgot , when do we start level 2?:huh:
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hello- in for my daily check in...

Well I thought because of my HORRIBLE day and my kids being wild I wasn't gonna get my work out done and I thought I was gonna go over my calories for the day... I have a little voice inside that says " this is what is good for you, work out!" and I did!!! Day 5 and Level 1- Done!!! :happy: