What are your "Turn-Offs"?

Mechel79
Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
Certain male behaviors are capable of instantly turning a woman off to the possibility of a relationship or intimacy. No matter how good looking, charming, witty or sexy you are. My are- Not having enough confidence- being a liar and lacking spontaneity.
I'm interested to hear yours....

Replies

• TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Smoking
    Bad teeth
    Bad fingernails
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    Lack of nudity
  • i am completely turned off when someone is arrogant and overly confident. Its a good quality to believe in yourself and have some confidence, but to be so arrogant that you come across better than everyone else is very unattractive to me. I dont need someone to tell me or prove to me that they are great........i want to learn it all on my own :) There is something to be said about being a lil humble :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,309 Member
    Spitting. Eww and eww.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Smoking.

Too bad every single attractive girl in this town smokes. No, I'm not exaggerating.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 614 Member
    B.O., being rude to people, not letting the "lady" order first, hair growing in places it shouldn't, still living with his mother, unemployed for no good reason, liars...
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Compulsive dishonesty.
    Obnoxious flirting.
    No sense of humor.
    No taste in music.
    Excessive cologne.
    Exposed @sscrack.

...just some of my list.
  • Horrible taste in movies and music
    No sense of humor
    Vanity
    Smugness and arrogance
    Too serious
    Cheap-skates
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Rudeness
    no sense of humor
    oh and the biggest one for me Being shorter than me
    Cant handle it sorry
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Not being able to take control of a situation .. lack of confidence... debbie-downers.... being lazy..... just to name a few
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    smoking
    boring in the bedroom
    close-minded/ignorant
    insecure
    boring in general
    too shy

(I'm already shy...two shy people don't mix...no one says anything. lol)
  • haha!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    a couple obvious turn offs for me...

smoking
    coarse-slang language
    lazy/apathetic
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    i am completely turned off when someone is arrogant and overly confident. Its a good quality to believe in yourself and have some confidence, but to be so arrogant that you come across better than everyone else is very unattractive to me. I dont need someone to tell me or prove to me that they are great........i want to learn it all on my own :) There is something to be said about being a lil humble :)

^^^^ totally agree! The confident man doesn't show it or boast about his accomplishments. He demonstrates it in a more subtle way.
    it's also a turn off for me to have a weak character
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Profit men (buy them for what they are worth, sell them for what they think they are worth and make a profit)
    Controlling
    Laziness
    Doesn't like to communicate when it comes to tough subjects
    Liars
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    I am completely turned off by chubby people who take shirtless pictures of themselves and make it their profile pic. No one wants to see that.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    - Rude to "help" or service personnel (maids, waiters, etc.)
    - Not reciprocal in interest in me, my life, activities, etc.
    - No job
    - Rigid in beliefs (religious, political, etc.) Gonna need you to respect the other sides of your own argument otherwise I'll think you don't know WTF you're talking about.
    - A lack of ambition
    - Felonious criminal record or recent misdemeanor.
    - Poor character
    - Dishonesty
    - Financially dirt-poor. (I've been struggling my whole life, and I've helped my partners up as far as I could along the way. I'm turned off by the idea of that financial burden.)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Just here to take notes.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    I am completely turned off by chubby people who take shirtless pictures of themselves and make it their profile pic. No one wants to see that.

I LOL'd
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member

:love: