What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Cardio day = eliptical for 50 minutes
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Since I didn't do weights and other indoors exercise last night after my second walk like I intended to, I think I'm going to go do weights and stretching and then go for my second walk in a few minutes. Just sending the signal to my butt to get out of this chair. Usually takes awhile for it to get the message.
  • kensky
    Options
    Lifting day A -- No squat bump today unfortunately, I did do a fine set of presses and a mediocre power clean set.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - Circuit training

Today - 3 mile Super Fat Burning walk
  • kel7298
    Options
    bump for the evening
  • kensky
    Options
    Lifting day B--My squats were meh, my bench was just okay but my deadlifts were great.
  • kensky
    Options
    Short cardio day=30 min. on eliptical and a mile walk that I didn't even log since it was a mere stroll.
  • kel7298
    Options
    3 mile walk
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I've had a wild weekend, not in a good way. I just need to get up off my *kitten* and start it.
    I will post it just so I hold my self accountable to it.

Monday:
    40 min lifting weights today I will do legs, thighs and buttocks. I will do smaller reps and raise the weight a bit for this week.
    45 min stationary bike at max intensity 5 and max speed 90 revolutions.
    25 min calisthenics and stretching.
    20 min sauna (loving the sauna!)

My goal is to eat at least 2600 cals too with 30% protein, 35% carb, 35% fat.

If I am going to get this done I better start getting ready for the gym :bigsmile:

Have fun!
  • wonderific
    Options
    Body Pump before breakfast, Turbo Fire after lunch, and Body motion/cardio before dinner :yawn:
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting and day 1 of C25K training.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    10 minute mile for warm up then 12 sets of legs which included leg press, leg extensions, leg curls and calf extensions.
  • bargmannr
    Options
    I seriously love that you hula hoop for exercise. That's awesome! Great job making it fun! I would do that if I was coordinated. I CAN NOT keep that hula hoop up! :laugh:
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Today was cardio only - 30mins stationary bike and 20mins treadmill intervals
  • terrilien21
    Options
    I will be running after work for 45 mins and maybe the elliptical or weight training havent decided yet!
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Got a brisk 45 min walk today!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Ran 15 mins on the tread at 5.5 mph to warm up and get my heart rate up, then did a body pump class. Tomorrow is spin class!
  • kensky
    Options
    I did an Day A workout today instead of Day B...I think it will be okay. :happy: I had a great day lifting (squat, bench and deads) and got PRs for all my lifts. :drinker:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I've had a wild weekend, not in a good way. I just need to get up off my *kitten* and start it.
    I will post it just so I hold my self accountable to it.

Monday:
    40 min lifting weights today I will do legs, thighs and buttocks. I will do smaller reps and raise the weight a bit for this week.
    45 min stationary bike at max intensity 5 and max speed 90 revolutions.
    25 min calisthenics and stretching.
    20 min sauna (loving the sauna!)

My goal is to eat at least 2600 cals too with 30% protein, 35% carb, 35% fat.

If I am going to get this done I better start getting ready for the gym :bigsmile:

Have fun!

Kicked it!!! Burned 926 cals, and it feels great :bigsmile:
  • entranced
    Options
    Today was an off-day for me, so nothing today.