Xmas 30 day shred challenge

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• ltummonds42
    ltummonds42 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am at 248 now. Did really well this week.
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Checking in doing great!!!:smooched:
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    L3D5 complete followed by 1 mile walk. Five days and counting!
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Has to withdraw from the 30DS challenge....I fell down the stairs and have damaged the soft tissue in my foot. I can barely walk let alone do a jumping lunge. I am absolutely gutted. I need to find something I can do for exercise but everything seems painful

Good luck to all of you. I know you can do it! I shall be restarting in Jan
  • mrsc86
    Options
    Has to withdraw from the 30DS challenge....I fell down the stairs and have damaged the soft tissue in my foot. I can barely walk let alone do a jumping lunge. I am absolutely gutted. I need to find something I can do for exercise but everything seems painful

Good luck to all of you. I know you can do it! I shall be restarting in Jan

All may not be lost! I should be back up by Friday but I just did L3 with punches for the cardio, did the pushups and planks on my knees and then the ab section
  • libland
    Options
    L3D6 complete.
  • Brandib1985
    Brandib1985 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I am on l3d3 and really want to quit. Level 3 is the worst to me...I really am not into jumping! Lol
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Will be a bit behind. But am still here. With Christmas shopping for 5 kids and redoing our roof. I haven't been doing the shred like I'd hoped. On a good note. I'm still losing weight. Current weight 147lbs.
    Your guys are doing AWESOME. You all are such an inspiration to the slacker here.:blushing:
  • ncytiz
    ncytiz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I am on l3d3 and really want to quit. Level 3 is the worst to me...I really am not into jumping! Lol

Finally! I thought I was the only one that thinks level 3 is really hard! It seems like everyone says it's easier than level 2 and that it's fun. Not me! I've been struggling through level 3 and I only have one more day to do, but it's been a battle every single day. I have to do the modified moves a lot more than I want to. I've just pushed myself to do a few more the hard way each day before I switch to the modified.

Push yourself and hang in there, you're so close to finishing!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 2 done! Just keep going, just keep going. I will finish the 30 day shred. Just NOT in 30 days. :sad:
    Way to go the rest of you ladies. Woohoo!!
  • zee1957
    zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    checking in
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    doubled up the past couple of days with all the festivities in the works...:bigsmile:

Thinking I'll focus on L3 from now thru New Years....Hope everyone stays safe and gets some rest during the holidays :happy:
  • libland
    Options
    L3D8 complete plus 1 mile walk. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!
  • libland
    Options
    L3D9 complete! One more workout, which will probably be either tomorrow night or Monday morning. I am spending the night at my mom's and will not be taking my weights and DVD with me. Saturday is my regular check in day so I am checking in now. I am down to 209.2. I started the 30DS at 217.8 so I lost a total of 8.6 lbs! :bigsmile: :love: :bigsmile:

Next on the list is to start P90X. Still trying to decide if I am going to start it some time this week or wait until January 1.
  • Brandib1985
    Brandib1985 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am taking a break this weekend but will be doing day 25-30 next week and should be done on new years eve! Level 3 is killing my knees, anyone else having this issue?
    Good Luck everyone!
  • vger11
    Options
    157.6 .... yeah!
    That scale speaks nicely now, but only bec' we weighed in before the big eats...ha ha ha :devil:
    just enough time before our next weigh-in to get it close to this number!
  • mrsc86
    Options
    And Im complete!!!! Feels amazing - especially given the foot thing

Merry Christmas all x
  • vger11
    Options
    And Im complete!!!! Feels amazing - especially given the foot thing

Merry Christmas all x

Thx for the Christmas push!
    We made it all the way thru and I dropped an awesome 5 lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas! Great going everyone :happy: