New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Yea and i have to work the next three days! Ugghhhh!!! How much can one person miss when they work 12 hour days? I will have too much reading to do by the time I get back!!! Someone should take notes to keep me informed. Shouldn't that be done by our fearless MASCOT???? Lol!!! That way I can stay informed!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am a thread stalker sometimes.

I am so tired these days that I just sit here in a daze, reading!! :laugh: :blushing:

By looking at your number of posts, I'd say you do your fair share of posting too! :laugh:

When is your due date? I saw you said early September. My daughter was born on September 3rd last year. (Her due date was the 12th.)
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Yea and i have to work the next three days! Ugghhhh!!! How much can one person miss when they work 12 hour days? I will have too much reading to do by the time I get back!!! Someone should take notes to keep me informed. Shouldn't that be done by our fearless MASCOT???? Lol!!! That way I can stay informed!

smiley-chores033.gif
  • renae77
    Options

smiley-chores033.gif

Thank you very much for helping me out! I hate to miss anything this great!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Okay, as much fun as this is, I need to smiley-sleep012.gif so tomorrow morning I am not smiley-sleep026.gif.
  • renae77
    Options
    Yea I have to be getting to bed soon myself. I have been putting more music on my MP3 player! Gotta have something more to exercise to. Picked out some real old stuff this time!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening all.

Still busy I see. Well hitting the gym actually made the achey back feel better. got 530 calories burned and feeling much better. Anyhoo I have another long day at work tommorow but at least I am not doing a rediculous amount of driving for a change. Have a great night friends!

:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Agreed. It's my bed time too (once the game ends that is... :smile: )
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Got my 200 calories burned...plus some.

Sorry I haven't been around much, my daughter and grandson are here and he's so adorable I can't pull myself away.

To my fellow black team members....Hi !!!!!!!!!

To my new team members ...Hi !!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who stalks this thread!! Now I don't feel as bad. :laugh:

Guilty-- I do it, too during the day when I'm supposed to be typing. :blushing:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have banana bread in the oven and I think I'm drooling on my keyboard......

My husband likes really green bananas. The other day I got semi-green ones at Wal*Mart. Then I went to Giant Eagle and they had even greener ones so I bought more. We ended up with about 2 dozen bananas. (Oops!) Even eating 2 a day, DH didn't get through them in green-ness time so now we have about 8 brown-spotted bananas on our table. Too bad I don't like banana bread.

We go through bananas so fast I have to hide some so I can use them for banana bread! How sad (or good) is that? We have 4 kids ages 9-13, so we go through lots of everything fast!

Try more than doubling the kid count-- the bananas don't even make it home from the store--

I'm not kidding. :ohwell:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I should have figured it out.

Black Team thread:
    views: 1,934

Those views are not ALL me! :laugh:

Hahaha. That's the result of several dedicated thread stalkers. :laugh:

Ladies we have a lot of thread stalkers who are not even on the team! How do you think we got our pretty little mascot! :flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I should have figured it out.

Black Team thread:
    views: 1,934

Those views are not ALL me! :laugh:

Hahaha. That's the result of several dedicated thread stalkers. :laugh:

Ladies we have a lot of thread stalkers who are not even on the team! How do you think we got our pretty little mascot! :flowerforyou:
    That is soooo true Sam! I used to stalk your threads when I was on the Purple Team just to see what you were doing!!

No team has more fun than we do-- !!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Dragging my weary butt to bed, folks-- done typing for the night, but must resume 9ish to get my 10am deadlines met.

Got my 3 miles in, but oh my-- was it hard, tonight-- I hit a brick wall at 2.5 and caught myself saying, "Oh, I think I have to stop." Kicked that thought right to the curb and pressed on, albeit a bit slower-- (read backwards-- hee)

Longing for a simpler existence-- this one is too freaking exhausting. Heading out to run at 10pm after a full blinkin' day of aggravation and then typing til 1am every morning-- :noway: :grumble:

But, oh well-- I'm tired and prone to bicching-- best just to sign off and shut the heck up.

Nite all-- :yawn:
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the 200 calories and dedicating a pound to the cause.

Had a bad day though. My job keeps on making me sample food. Eating healthy just way over the 1200 calories. Today was 1600. :sick:
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the 200 calories and dedicating a pound to the cause.

Had a bad day though. My job keeps on making me sample food. Eating healthy just way over the 1200 calories. Today was 1600. :sick:

I stand corrected! I drank some cider too. 1900 calories. Shameful. Gym tomorrow for me.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    We go through bananas so fast I have to hide some so I can use them for banana bread! How sad (or good) is that? We have 4 kids ages 9-13, so we go through lots of everything fast!
    Try more than doubling the kid count-- the bananas don't even make it home from the store--

I'm not kidding. :ohwell:

I don't know how you do it Marla.... you must like kids more than I do! Plus, I avoid taking mine along to the store at all costs.
  • emsmom2009
    emsmom2009 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hey all,

I haven't been able to post for a couple of days... I'm up for the challenge... go team black!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I got in 750 cals at the gym yesterday! WOO! I still need to pledge my lb for lb, but I'm scared b/c that means setting a goal & those freak me out. :indifferent:

Have a happy Thursday!
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    YIKES!!! My husband made a fresh strawberry pie last night...homemade crust & all...with real whipped cream topping. Road stationary bike 6 miles, but not near enough to burn off those calories. I'll have to get back on track today. Yesterday was a disaster. Definitely will get in some cardio this morning before work & go to the gym after. Need to burn at least 400 calories today.