Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    been singing that song in my head all day...

bye kim! see you on the plane tomorrow! :drinker: :smokin:
    Hey, is your dad planning a road trip with his cool camper/bus thing??? That thing is so retro!!! I could go on vacay with that and have a blast.

I'm a camping kind of girl too!! Tents even!!!:glasses: :tongue:

probably not this year. broke his pelvis in may and plans to chill a bit. he's fine tho. he might be going in september...
    now, while those camping trips are GREAT, i prefer the beach in fantasy land. all inclusive courtesy of hartkid. can not beat that imop.
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    Hey Y'all! Can I go with? I want to make sure you don't leave without me...still at work and all. But I'll be there on time. I don't need much - just a pair of D&Gs, vodka and mangoes. I'm....ahem....easy :blushing:

i think our ratio of girls to guys is still "growing"...:laugh: :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options

i knew you'd be good for it. you always take care of us ladies.

btw, trouble wont give me back my top so i might have to order a new one for the next trip. i dont think ill need it for this one tho...:drinker:

Trouble is a wise man. No, from the sound of things you'll not need it for this trip.

sounds like you and finney think a lot alike! :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hey, is your dad planning a road trip with his cool camper/bus thing??? That thing is so retro!!! I could go on vacay with that and have a blast.

probably not this year. broke his pelvis in may and plans to chill a bit. he's fine tho. he might be going in september...
    now, while those camping trips are GREAT, i prefer the beach in fantasy land. all inclusive courtesy of hartkid. can not beat that imop.
    Aww sorry to hear that! Glad he's OK though!!

And yes, white, sandy beaches can't be beat!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    Hey Y'all! Can I go with? I want to make sure you don't leave without me...still at work and all. But I'll be there on time. I don't need much - just a pair of D&Gs, vodka and mangoes. I'm....ahem....easy :blushing:

hells yea rach! :drinker:
    add another texan to the pack! woooooot! :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Anyone else keep humming "Leavin on a Jet Plane??":laugh: :blushing:

We have to properly thank Trouble tomorrow, he came up with the name on the other thread. He is gone for today! I haven't had this much fun on any other thread, wow how time flies
  • heather0mc
    Options

Aww sorry to hear that! Glad he's OK though!!

And yes, white, sandy beaches can't be beat!

:wink: thx!
    he broke it when he was flying his remote control toy airplane on the driveway and slipped on some rocks. i swear he is a 64 year old kid. :noway:

sandy beaches, here we come!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

btw, trouble wont give me back my top so i might have to order a new one for the next trip. i dont think ill need it for this one tho...:drinker:

Trouble is a wise man. No, from the sound of things you'll not need it for this trip.

Oh yeah. Finney certainly jumped into the right thread. We're fruit fans. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Sure come on along, Hartkid has a thing for gals named Racheal
  • mfinney
    Options

Oh yeah. Finney certainly jumped into the right thread. We're fruit fans. :laugh:

hell yes... nothing beats a good set of melons... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and from the looks of things we'll have plenty -- we won't be starving :wink: :wink:
  • heather0mc
    Options

got plenty of that! :blushing:

HA made you say fruit! :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options

and from the looks of things we'll have plenty -- we won't be starving :wink: :wink:

not even close :wink:
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options

i think our ratio of girls to guys is still "growing"...:laugh: :laugh:

I could probably round up a couple more guys if you're feeling overwhelmed... :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

And bananas for the pancakes!!!!:wink::laugh:
  • mfinney
    Options

I could probably round up a couple more guys if you're feeling overwhelmed... :bigsmile:

i think the three of us got it covered... this'll be a trip to remember
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options

hells yea rach! :drinker:
    add another texan to the pack! woooooot! :drinker:

Always representin' :happy: :drinker:
  • mfinney
    Options

And bananas for the pancakes!!!!:wink::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • mfinney
    Options

that's what i like to hear...

damn! now i'm getting ...... "hungry"...
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, I am definitely representing the melon category lately!! Woowweee! I need to reign these babies in!!!:laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options

that's what i like to hear...

damn! now i'm getting ...... "hungry"...

lol! all i have are cantelopes...:smokin: