What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Today's lifting day consisted of squats, overhead press, pendlay rows (cheatin') and much-assisted pull-ups.
  • KarensBigAdventure
    Options
    Wii Active 30 day challenge - Day 4
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    Friday

Dumbbell Floor Press
    Push Up
    Standing Butterfly

5 sets of 5 with 1 minute of rest between sets. 1 Set = all 3 exercises back to back. Rest after completion of 1 Set. Working towards goal of 10 sets of 5.

I do strength exercises on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday are the days I try to get some sort of cardio in.
  • Moeincognito
    Options
    I'm just doing lots of dancing atm, 40 minutes of Dance, and almost ten minutes of toning v_v
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I only got in 45 mins. of Zumba, didn't have time for much else.
    I'll just get the 60 mins of gazelle time in tomorrow.
  • Deannajlm
    Deannajlm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Taught ZUMBA for an hour this morning then came home and walked the vacuum around the house!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

For today Friday
    60 min lifting weights for my mid section (abs, chest and back)
    30 min treadmill, max speed 4.5, max incline 2
    20 min calisthenics
    15 min sauna

I plan on eating 2500 cals for today, we will see how I do :)

I ended up doing:
    40 min lifting weights for my mid section (abs, chest and back)
    30 min treadmill, max speed 3.5, max incline 2
    20 min aerobic (sit ups, leg lifts, side bends, etc..)
    15 min sauna

burned about 500 cals and ate 1900 cals, was having a hard day yesterday and really didn't feel like eating. It's ok today is a new day :flowerforyou:

For today I took a 40 min cario kickboxing class with turbo jam and burned 550 cals, I plan on eating 2200 cals.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Fat blasting turbo jam, ab intervals, then a 2 mile walk - pheww! 70 min 668 cals gone! boo-yah!
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    I came up with this for cardio this morning for something to do when I can't leave the house. I do each for 60 seconds with no rest between. It got my heart going pretty good. Later in the day I did a fast paced walk on the beach for 70 minutes. I think the distance was about 4 miles.

Jump Rope
    Jog In Place
    Jump Rope
    Knee Ups
    Jump Rope
    Mountain Climbers
    Jump Rope
    Step Ups (Chair)
    Jump Rope
    Shuffle Punches
    Jump Rope
    Butt Kickers
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Aqua Zumba and Water Aerobics!!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    today is weight lifting, full body day.
    Bridges, push press, deadlift, barbell row, wide grip lat pulldown, stiff leg barbell good morning, and dumbbell rear lunge.
    3 sets of 10-12 reps for each.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Rest day today
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    I walked two miles because my car broke down ( 45 min). I will be walking home 2 miles ( 45 min). I also have to do 5 rounds at work today about 15-20 minutes of walking each round.

So LOTS of walking!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Running club. Warm-up, stretches, mile out and back, 30 second intervals on the flat, 30 second intervals up the hill then mile out and back again trying to get faster. Phew!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Week 3 burn 1 & 15 min elliptical
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Day off today after two hard days' running. Just gentle stretching and self massage. Bliss!
  • ladyinpink46
    Options
    Did Tai chi, Pilates, Yoga this morning and going back to the gym tonight doing weights and elipticals tonight.
  • miah7377
    miah7377 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a question. Why does the elliptical at the gym say I only burned 425 calories but when I track my exercises on mfp it is around 857m?
  • Deannajlm
    Deannajlm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Taught a ZUMBA class :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    I have a question. Why does the elliptical at the gym say I only burned 425 calories but when I track my exercises on mfp it is around 857m?

I would split the difference, especially if you are eating back your exercise calories.