traits you find attractive... that others find weird

Options

Replies

• Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks!

My friend's grandmother has always said if everyone liked the same kind of person, there would be a whole lot of people without dates on the weekends.

What's a trait you find attractive that others often find odd? Ever said "Man, _____ is so hot!" and your friends just look at you like you are insane? Tell us about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love a man with a hairy chest. All of my friends think this is really weird, but I can't help it! If a man takes off his shirt and it's like he's still wearing one, it drives me wild! I get sad when good looking men shave their chests/stomach. I hear a lot of them do it so you can their muscles. From what I've heard most girls don't seem to have this mindset when it comes to men. Especially younger women. (I've been this way about guys since high school.)

I also have a thing for guys who are blacksmiths. Yes, I know a few men who do blacksmithing. I find it incredibly sexy.

Well, I guess I don't feel too bad about my hairy body.
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    nerdness :)
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Dare i say, i prefer 'chubby' guys...
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I get turn on to macho guys who can dance a la Ricky Martin (too bad that hottie is a gay).
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    Imperfections
    Quirky smiles
    Laugh lines!!! :bigsmile:
    Big calloused hands (yay)
    Fauxhawks
    5 o'clock shadows & goatees
    Confident dorks :laugh:
    When a guy can't dance but really tries anyway (I mean, really gives it his all! lol)

And, oddly enough, big muscles are a turn-off :ohwell:
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    I find strong looking arms attractive. I am not sure why. LOL.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    slightly bulky men with facial hair....

men's hands...

bald men (just no ear fringe. i don't like the in between - shave it or keep it.)

men in suits. not crazy about uniforms in general, just a business suit or old fashioned "dapper wear". put on some suspenders and a paperboy hat and i *will* jump your bones. or fantasize about you. just sayin.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    oh! i forgot one!

i *looooovve nipples. like seriously.men, women, either. just love 'em. many men are self conscious about them... i love 'em.
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bowed legs... Don't ask me why but Ben Stiller gets me every time!
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    I love girls with ginger hair.
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a baldy imo. I don't know why blokes worry about losing their hair. I think older blokes with a thick mane of styled hair are yuk (sorry!)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Teeth like James Franco's tumblr_lxrmv55Lcl1qfmsqno3_400.jpg
    & John Leguizamo's haha.

Teeth are a weird thing to be attracted to right?
  • Nitachi
    Nitachi Posts: 142
    Options
    I love freckles!!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Smart, eloquent, witty men - although they aren't traits that others would find weird persay.
    Bubble butts.
    Curly dark hair.
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I like the hairy chests too not to overly hairy but hairy I like putting my fingers in it! Also I love Biceps....not HUGE bulging ones but masculine ones.

I don't care so much about the career the guy holds but when a guy can fix things and do many things around the house, HUGE turn on!!!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Im a sucker for a smooth talker with high cheekbones. Cheekbones are my favorite. And strong arms. And a kind smile.
  • Zetty
    Zetty Posts: 5
    Options
    I like to see men with chest hair and strong arms and legs. Men who look like men!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I don't know many people that would find it weird, but a man with an accent... oh.my. *sigh* especially Irish, Scottish & Australian... yeah, as long as he's talking it doesn't matter much what he looks like ;)

I also like tall men. Everyone in my family is short so if we ever had kids, I'd like them to have a chance. LOL
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm a sucker for 'lads'! You know the beer drinking, football watching man's man who is quite happy to banter with his partner as much as his mates! I quite like affectionate insults! That's really weird isn't it?!

Put a 'lad' in a suit and I literally swoon! lol
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a man with a nice nape, especially right after they come from the barbers....:tongue:

Also, men who smell nice, looks good in shorts, loves food and can fix a few things around the house! And of course smart and has at least one passion/obsession in life.